PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Lavender Moonflame - An off-course arrival

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:55 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Lavender Moonflame - An off-course arrival

Before you read the story, let me fill you in with some quick knowledge. Lavender Moonflame is a fairy I made on the UK site when I was bored and couldn't think of anything else to do. If you'd like, you can find out more about her on this page: http://www.disney.co.uk/disney-fairi...646CrystalCave

Now that that's said, I wanted to inform you that multiple characters will be telling the story. It will start with Julie, then rotate to Lavender, then back to Julie again. Chapters are the marking of switch between fairies.

One last thing before the story starts: When I checked the "Pixie Hollow Writing Prompts?" thread, I had liked Eve's suggestions. Since I had recently created a new fairy and was bored and wanted to create a story, I decided to use 1 of her prompts. I might make more of these, some based off of writing prompts, some I just thought up of. Anyways, I just wanted to thank Eve for the writing prompts!

Now that all that is said, let's get to the story.

Chapter 1
It was just a normal day dusting and singing to my flowers, when I saw a fairy flying above. Clover Flutterdrop! I had totally forgotten we were having a playdate at my house today. I sighed, and then looked up saying, "Hi, Clover!"
"Hi, Julie!" Clover said, as she lighted down on the ground.
"Wanna play mermaids?" I ask.
"Sure!"
We then changed to our mermaid outfits and walked over to the pond which was near the flowers. I felt it made a nice decoration. I sometimes play mermaids there, too, because it's a nice place for swimming. Clover and I dipped ourselves into the pond, and then I felt a gust of wind riffle through my hair. It was not hot or cold, just cheerful. It was almost as if it was laughing. It's really hard to describe. By the look on Clover's face, I knew she felt it, too.
"Did you feel that?" asked Clover.
"Yes."
"Weird, wasn't it?"
"Very weird."
Just as I had responded that comment, I heard an unfamiliar voice chime. "What was weird?"
I look over, and sitting on the ground right near the pond was a fairy. She had light brown hair tied in a bun with a light pink leaf headband. Her eyes were a pale blue, and she wore a necklace made of leaf and parts of a violet petal. Her shirt was a leaf wrap dyed a blue similar to her eyes, and her skirt was also a leaf wrap, but instead it was dyed purple. Her boots were turquoise, and her bracelet had a petal shard that was the same color as her shirt. It could possibly have come from the same flower as the ones on her necklace, dyed, but I was unsure.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Lavender Moonflame." she responded, as she touched the water in the pond and lifted some up, and it fell on Clover and I soaking our heads. "Oops!" said Lavender.
"It's ok." I said.
"One of my other friends wanted to meet me at Harmony's soon. I'm sorry but I have to go." said Clover.
"Ok. Meet again soon!" Clover ran to get her regular outfit on. While she was in my house, Lavender and I talked a little more.
"So, I'm Julie, and my friend is Clover."
"Clover's the other fairy?"
"Yes, she is."
"I'd like a tour of this interesting place. I don't know anything about it."
"So, you're a new arrival to Pixie Hollow?"
"Pixie Hollow? That's what this place is called?"
"Yes, Pixie Hollow. That is what it's called."
"So, can you give me a tour of Pixie Hollow, Julie?"
"Sure, but I'll have to tell Queen Clarion that you, a new arrival, has blown off course."
"Blown off course? What?"
"I know you won't understand much, but I'll explain after we see the Queen." I said.
Just as I said that, Clover flew out. We waved, and Clover flew to Harmony's. Then, I went back to focus on Lavender.
"So, you know how to fly, right?"
Lavender shrugged.
"Ok. Stand up an flap your wings."
Lavender stood up, flapped her wings, lifted her feet off the ground, and put them back on the ground 5 seconds later.
"Looks like you need a little practice. I'll fly with you to the Queen."
"Ok."
So, I climbed out of the pond and ran into my house to change to my regular gear.
~End of Chapter 1
Author's Note - These author's notes will be like the notes at the beginning of the story, except they happen at the end of my story posts. They have a little bit of info about some parts in the story, like characters, certain settings, and a few other things.
So, if you were wondering, Clover Flutterdrop was one of Julie's best friends when the hollow was still around. We played sisters a lot, and we also played stuff like mermaids and fashion con. I will be adding her into future chapters of the story, also.
Sometimes, I will add only one chapter to a post, sometimes 2 or more. At the end of a chapter, it will say "~End of chapter ___". That's the "End of chapter" marking.