PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old ♥ Totally Pixie Spies ♥

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:45 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Adventurous
roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow ♥ Totally Pixie Spies ♥

I like the show Totally Spies and I thought,"Why not make a spy roleplay?" It takes place in Pixie Hollow. I'm Millicent. I walked through the Ballroom admiring the decorations. Then Paige arrived with a package wrapped with a silver bow. "What is it?" I questioned, "You'll have to see for yourself. I have to make more deliveries," she replied. I opened the pretty, dainty parcel and found a letter with a cool uniform. "Dear Millicent,
You have all of the qualities to be a pixie spy. Come to Havendish Stream at dawn to see your spy instructor. The details will be explained there.
Sincerely,
The Pixie Coucil"
I gasped, this was awfully shocking. I looked at the uniform, it was dark purple with long sleeves. I wondered if the other to-be-spies had got the invitations.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:22 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Ooh, sounds like fun.

I'll be Tansy Greenleaf like I do usually in roleplays.

I was walking around, watering my garden when suddenly a messenger fairy named Amsonia flew into my garden, dropping off a strange package wrapped with a golden bow. I thanked the fairy and brought it back to my house. With my wings flapping with excitement and curiosity, I hastily opened the package and found a letter with a purple uniform. The letter wrote: Dear Tansy Greenleaf,

You have been qualified to be Pixie Spy. Please come to Havendish Stream at dawn to meet your spy instructor. All questions will be answered and details will be explained there.

Sincerely,
The Pixie Council

I jumped up and down excitedly and wondered what awesome spy mission adventures I would do. Can't wait until tomorrow at dawn!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
(I will be Cora Petalshine. She is a storm fairy)

Cora was sitting in her room reading a book when a messenger flew in, dropped a package on her floor and flew out. "What was that all about?" Cora said to herself confused. She went to open the package and saw a letter attached to it: "Dear Cora Petalshine,
You have all of the qualities to be a pixie spy. Come to Havendish Stream at dawn to see your spy instructor. The details will be explained there.
Sincerely,
The Pixie Council"
Cora froze with disbelief
Old 10-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I would love to join, but how many spots for spies will there be??)
Old 10-04-2011, 10:40 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I will join to! This sounds like fun! I'll be Sprinkles, an animal talent.

Sprinkles looked around as she sat in a log full of baby raccoon's. Nothing out of the ordinary, but the raccoon's seemed a little tense. Finally a fairy appeared at the opening of the log. "Oh, Hi Amelia!" Sprinkles greeted her friend, who was a garden fairy.
"Hi Sprinkles. I came, not to get scared by raccoon's but because a fairy gave me a package to give to you." Amelia went into the log and handed Sprinkles a silver package. "Who gave you it?" Sprinkles asked. "I don't know, but hurry up and open it! I want to see what you got!"
Hmm... Strange... Sprinkles thought to herself, but she opened the package. Inside was a letter which she read out loud:
"Dear Sprinkles,
Sincerely,
The Pixie Coucil"
Amelia and Sprinkles gasped. What did this mean?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
(Sounds cool! I love spy stuff, lol. I will be Elma. She is a summer rain talent- yes it’s real, it’s a sub-talent of the summer fairies. Elma has blue eyes and long golden-blonde hair. She is good at solving puzzles.)

I was hanging out in Palm Tree Cove, one of my favorite places. I watched the beams of sunlight dance through the swaying palm trees. The sand was soft and white. I lay down and stretched across it. I closed my eyes, feeling the warm breeze. I sighed contentedly.
Suddenly there was a chirp. My eyes flashed open. In an instant I was sitting up, face-to-face with a cute little bluebird. He had a small package in his beak.
“For me?” I asked curiously.
He turned his head to one side. I couldn’t speak bird, and he couldn’t speak fairy- at least, not non animal talent fairies- but he seemed to be inviting me to take the package. I did, carefully opening it as not to rip anything. I set aside the silver ribbon. It was pretty. Maybe I could tie my hair with it.
I unfolded the letter inside and quickly scanned over it. I gasped, then reread it thoroughly, then reread it again.

Elma,
Sincerely,
The Pixie Council

“No way!” I screamed. A sparrow man who’d just left Schelly’s Hair Salon with a new ‘do flew over. “What?!”
“I just got invited-” I stopped suddenly. If I was going to be a spy... well, spies were supposed to be secretive, right? Maybe the Pixie Council didn’t want other fairies to know.
“Nothing. None of your beeswax.” I said clandestinely.
Once he was gone, I checked out what else was in the package. A uniform of some sort, with long sleeves and pants. It was dark purple, tightly woven of spider silk. I inspected it. It looked just my size.
“Awesome.” I muttered, tucking the outfit back into the box. I held the box under my shoulder and flew off. I couldn’t wait!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
(I forgot to mention that Cora is incredibly shy)

"Why me!? Who would want a shy new arrival to be a spy!? (Cora is also a new arrival)" Cora was so confused. I guess i should head down, It is almost time to meet!" Cora said and flew out the door..........
Old 10-05-2011, 01:39 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

It was night and I stared at the clock waiting for morning (dawn) to arrive.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 

I tossed and turned despite the comfort of my soft spider-silk sheets. Thoughts were whirling round and round in my mind, making it impossible for me to get a wink of sleep. I stared out the window. The half moon was shining brightly. I got out of bed and pulled the curtains closed, hoping the darkness would help me sleep. I went back into bed, and lay down again. I waited a few minutes. Not helping.
I tried counting fireflies in my mind. I breathed slowly and deeply. I buried my face into my pillow. Nothing worked.
How could I train tomorrow if I was too excited to fall asleep?!
I rolled over again uncomfortably. Please fall asleep, I told myself.
Please.
I finally drifted into strange dreams that kept changing, full of bluebirds and chocolate cake and spies doing kung-fu poses at me...
Old 10-05-2011, 04:42 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It was dawn so I put on my uniform and went to Havendish Stream. There was a fairy there taekwondo outfit. (Its like karate) She had shiny black hair and dark brown eyes. "Hello." I said.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:49 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

My eyes flashed open. I threw my covers off and flung my curtains open. It was dawn. I brushed my hair until it was silky and smooth, then changed into the purple spy outfit.
The outfit fit me tightly, but it was easy to move around in. It was pretty comfortable, too. I admired myself in the mirror a few times, then grabbed my lunch- a mouse cheese and tomato sandwich- and flew out the door.
Havendish Stream was almost totally deserted, except for two other fairies. One of them was wearing an outfit like mine. The other seemed to be in charge here.
"Hi." I whispered, because I felt like we should be whispering, even though nobody was around.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:08 AM
TEAM KATNISS!
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Greetings." said the instructor to Elma and me. "I'm Heewon. A taekwondo talent. And your spy instructor. While were waiting for our other spy participants I might as well give you your spy pins," she said. "Spy pins?" I asked. "Yes. Distinguished badged that recognizes your spy service." she explained. "Oh!" I said. She held out a basket filled with them and I picked a golden one. It had a picture of a panda. So cute! Each badge had a different animal.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:15 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I reached my hand into the basket and pulled out a pin without looking. Then I turned to see what animal I’d gotten. It was a polar bear. Cool, but what did this have to do with spies?
Old 10-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(You forgot that i left early so i was the first there)
Cora grabbed a pin and stuck it on her black spy suit. She looked at it and found out it had a kitten on it "Just like me. As shy and quiet as a Kitten" Cora sighed "Thanks you" Cora said smiling a little bit trying to hide her disappointment.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Yeah. You were the other one of the two other fairies.)

I inspected the pin and looked around. Birds were beginning to chirp. In the dim light I could make out the sillhouttes of trees, and hear the gurgling of Havendish Stream.
"Do we put these on or what?" I asked, holding out the pin. It glinted gold.