PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old *~Lilliana~*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Flitterer
View XxAnnaxX's Photo Album
XxAnnaxX's Fairy
XxAnnaxX has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
*~Lilliana~*

Lilliana

A story by XxAnnaxX
Note: The schools in this story is fiction. I make this up. Myself (:

Chapter 1
Meeting Me!

Hey! I'm Lilliana. I'm a pre-teen and I love to read. But, some bad things have been going on lately, which is very unusual. My mom and dad are getting a divorce, and Dad is moving to Chicago, while Mom is moving to New York City. And I have to pick who I want to live with. Mom said that I can only vist dad every 3 weeks because of the traveling cost. She said she dosen't want to spend 1,000 dollars for a plane ticket. So, there's Mom if I gotta live with her. But Dad on the other hand. "Lilliana! You ABSOLUTELY CAN'T GO SEE YOUR MOTHER!" He's usually really sweet and nice, but here on the other hand.. *whistles*
I just can't choose! I hate them getting a divorce... I need to make up my mind. Someday??? Ugh!

Chapter 2
Kristina
I picked Mom, because she actually lets me visit dad. There's my reason. It's August 25. School starts tomorrow.. She decided to leave tomorrow, because NYC schools start in late September, and she dosen't want me starting a school for 1 day, then leaving. Goodbye, Hunter Farland Middle School. Hello, Campground Falls Middle School. And guess what? Central Park in NYC is only 2 blocks from my new school. Mom said that I could walk here after school and study or play. She wouldn't be worried. As long as I had my cell, I was fine.
IN NYC...
I think NYC is going to be fun! Mom says I'm allowed to go anywhere in NYC, with my cell! I love it!
2 HOURS LATER...
I'm going to a small store 5 blocks away. I get to walk or take a taxi. I choose walking to see NYC a bit more. I saw Abercrombie and squealed. I ♥ Abercrombie! I run into the store. A girl trips me. "Woah!" I fell. She hopped with laughter. "That isn't really funny..." I mumble. "Oh, sorry." She saw my outfit and stared. "You are really pretty..." she sighed. "Oh, really?" I asked. "Yea! Hi, I'm Kristina, sorry about the trip." she said. "I'm Lilliana." I said, shaking her hand. "I'll see you around! Here's my cell number. Put it in your phone, okay??" Kristina said. "Sure, here's mine." I wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to her. She put it in her pink flip phone. "Cool." she said. "Later." I walked into Abercrombie and suddenly got a text. I dug through my purse for my phone. It said:

Testing! It's Kristina!

I texted her back.

It worked, no worries. TTYL

I finally got to go into Abercrombie and buy some decent clothes. Then, I decided to go to Central Park. "Um, excuse me, ma'am." I said to a sweet old lady. "Do you know where Central Park is?" "Oh, well." she started. "Go left at that red light and just keep walking. You'll hit it!" "Thanks!" I said, running toward the intersection. I waited until the walk sign and walked the way the lady had said. I ended up at a construction zone, and paniked. I tried to turn around but the crowd wouldn't let me. I was scared. Then I was pushed into a dark alley. People were bustling in the alley to the other side of the street. I was pushed to the other side of the street. "Oh no, no service!" I yelled, looking at my phone. I saw a pay phone across the street. I dug for 3 quarters. I found two. I dug more, and finally found another. I called mom. No answer. "Oh no! I'm lost!!"

Chapter 3
Some Good Things!
I got a text fom Kristina.
Where are you? I was wondering if you wanted to go on a shopping spree, or maybe hang out at my apartment.
I groaned. Then I topped and looked up. Maybe this was my chance! Kristina is a long time New Yorker, right? So if she ws, maybe she could text me directions! Ihurried and texted her back.

Listen, I'm lost! If you could get m e directions be texting me, I'd like... I don't know! But that would rule!

It tooks about 5 minutes for her to text back.

Kristina: You're lost? Well, where are you?
Me: [now in the alley walking towards construction site] I'm in front of a huge construction zone. It says they are building a business building.. J.C Movers and Business...
Kristina: Oh! Do you want Central Park, I will meet you there. Here are directions. Just cross the street, and then keep going. You will hit Central Park. There is a bench beside a water fountain there, meet me there
Me: Thanks!
Kristina: NP

I hurried in that direction. Kristina was right! Loads of kids were bubbling out of Central Park. More people were going in, too. I ran in with he flow of people, and I saw Kristina. She smiled and waved. "Thank you so much!" I said. "Anytime!" she said. "Oh, slap some lipstick on!" I dug in my purse for my lipgloss. "I was kidding (:" She smiled. "Well, now that I know the way home, I need to go so my mom won't be worried." I said. "Later! Thanks again." I started to walk away. "Anytime!" she said, and started toward the other side of the park.
Then I stopped. "I totally forgot!"

More coming soon! Give me critisism, comments, anything!

Last edited by XxAnnaxX; 08-28-2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: New chapter! Woo!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:21 PM
I am a fairy Princess!
View Brain's Photo Album
Brain's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 15

Brain has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Very nice writing, I will continue to read on and critique your work throughout the story! Keep it coming!

-Brain
Old 08-26-2008, 02:48 AM
aka;;lauraaa(:
View MissTaylor's Photo Album
MissTaylor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Moo
MissTaylor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Really cool :]

I'll keep reading if you keep writing.

~taylor
I will try to be more active, I promise(:
Old 08-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Flitterer
View XxAnnaxX's Photo Album
XxAnnaxX's Fairy
XxAnnaxX has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
i will continue! thanks for the comments (:
Old 08-28-2008, 12:59 AM
//inactive//
View Molly_wa's Photo Album
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
Molly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
When are you posting more it's really good!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:02 AM
hai thar. [;
View Jenny's Photo Album
Jenny's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Happy Valentine's Day Holiday Writer's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Reluctant
Jenny has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent
Niceee story. Really interesting! <3

Made by Me (: