PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old ♥Story♥: Volcanic disatster #2

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:28 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
♥Story♥: Volcanic disatster #2

Volcanic Disaster, By me.
Book 1: Eruptive Lava monsters

Characters:
Erica Thompson: 12 years old, California
Drake Thompson: 12 years old, California

Prolouge: On a trip to Hawaii, the Volcano-ed island of Hilo, the volcano, Kilauea has erupted, and how exactly did it erupt? Oh..You'll find out...

Chapter 1:
Erica, already stepping out of the airplane, far in front of her family, had viewed the beautiful sea, dolphins, had flew in the air majesticly, as if it where dancing for her, Drake walked by her "Hey fishhugger, hurry it up!"
Erica's face gleamed red as a rose and ran to her brother to shove him. "Erica, Drake, come along, we didn't waste our money to play around!Hurryso we can pick up our van and drive to Kilauea, we promised your grandmother we'd take a picture for her before kalikimaka so she would have a nice picture on holiday cards!".
__________________________________________________ _______________
Same, no posting please, kalikimaka means christmas in Hawaiian and they are not just visiting for their grandma, their mother has a job interview and the owner live in Hawaii, the job is in California though!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:46 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Volcanic Disaster, By me.
Book 2: Eruptive Lava monsters

Characters:
Erica Thompson: 12 years old, California
Drake Thompson: 12 years old, California

Chapter 2:
Drake had proudly walked up the hill as Erica stumbled behind to catch up, engrossed by the plants and scenery, taking pictures each step. "Hurry it up over there! By the time you catch up the dinosaurs'll be back!" Drake hollered across the hill, "Dinosaurs do not come back in time Drakette!" said Erica, teasing his nickname across from him, embarrassed, he managed to spout iout "Whatever Erick,". Erica quickly ran up the hill to put Drake in a quick headlock before their Mom said "You're brother and sister, twins! Stop fooling around!" By the time Erica was finished, they were up the hill and gasping at the sights, the scenery, the people, everything, in awe, they almost fainted as their hotel manager popped out of nowhere, shouted out "Aaaaloha!" and in english "Hello!"
__________________________________________________ _______________
Hey-HAY-hey, I thought that instead of one day, I would add more days, just for the wait.