PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old Alexa Diamondflower Recreaton #2

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Alexa Diamondflower Recreaton #2

Okay, I finally recreated my fairy on both the AU and UK Pixie Hollow. This screenshot is from the AU one. I have a question. I notice that a lot of the pictures you guys have of your fairies are on white backgrounds. Can I get a pic of my fairy like that on the UK or AU site or was that just strictly for the US one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2014-10-02 19.08.29.jpg (106.1 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I wish I knew sorry
My old fairies I recreated them in Fashion Boutique and AU and UK and I didn't see any print button or anything
Old 10-03-2014, 10:14 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'm glad you managed to recreate your fairy Alexa! Here is how to print out a picture on the white background:

Step One:

On the left side of your screen, find "Change Your Outfit" and click on that.

Printing out fairy 1.jpg

Step Two:

Just below your fairy, there should be three options. Click on the one that says "Print".

Printing out fairy 2.jpg

Step Three:

If you don't want to print out the picture and then scan it into your computer again, here's another option. This is what I usually do.
Choose to send the file to either "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" or "Send to OneNote". I go with the OneNote option, but I'm sure the process isn't too different for Microsoft XPS Document Writer.

Anyway, wherever you decide to send it to, it will show up as a picture of your fairy on the white background.

Printing out fairy 3.png

Step Four:

Once you get to OneNote (if that's what you choose to send it to), simply right-click the image and choose to "Copy" it.

Printing out fairy 4.png

Step Five:

Paste the image onto a Paint document.

Printing out fairy 5.png

Step Six:

Simply use the "Save As" option in Paint to save the image onto your computer. JPEG, PNG, it's up to you.

And then you're done! Pretty simple, right? I hope that helped! And let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-03-2014, 10:35 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Wow thanks for instructions
Old 10-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Night! That is really helpful!

Hmm, I don't know what I'm doing, but I can't open in in OneNote and everytime I try to attach it on here, it says it's invalid.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-05-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 10-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hmm Alexa did you try to attach the OneNote file onto here? It doesn't let you do that, like Night said you have to copy and paste the image of your fairy onto a Paint document, then save it as JPEG or PNG.
As for why it's not showing up, it should paste the picture directly onto OneNote if you use the print option. Well... OneNote should directly open a couple moments after you've printed the image. There's a pop up right after OneNote opens, click okay on that and your picture should appear. Then you can copy and paste it onto Paint.
I hope that helped. Sorry if I'm not the greatest at explaining stuff. I've used this method to print out pictures of my fairy Peppermint (I didn't have pictures of her from Pixie Hollow).

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!