PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Beds, Beds, Beds!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Is a Pixie
View Gardenia Morningmist's Photo Album
Gardenia Morningmist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Disney
Gardenia Morningmist is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia Morningmist is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia Morningmist is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Shocked Beds, Beds, Beds!!

I must admit my heart broke like a first-grader losing recess because the WHOLE class was being punished for the bad behavior of a few when I read this thread: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...?t=2322&page=3

If you don't want to read the whole thing, the main point is this - Inappropriate fairies in the Hollow = official email from the NC that NEW beds will never be available. ever. again. I think this is really sad and unfair, and so does Gardenia who happens to love beds and taking a rest every now and then. So we have been hard at work this week designing NEW BED PATTERNS for all of you well-behaved fairies to enjoy!

The first in the series is called the Lyre Bed. I named it thus because the hanging ornaments reminded me of the beautiful Lyre flower. This bed is soft and cozy, and the delicate perfume of the flowers lifts you off to dreamland. It also features a beautiful bed skirt. You can make the bed covers and skirt in any color you choose - and use any pillows that you think will look good.

Here is your shopping list:
5 hanging heart lanterns (Harmony's Home Shop)
3 maple mats (tinkered)
1 lily pad mat (tinkered)
2 leaf panel curtains (tinkered)

Refer to the picture for placement of all of the items to assemble the bed. Choose any color you like, and be sure to post your results here! (You may want to quickly purchase the hanging heart lanterns; I think they retire in April!) I hope you have fun!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:45 PM
writing. always writing.
View Sealily's Photo Album
Sealily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Trivia Award - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Sarcastic
Sealily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
You are so creative, Gardenia! My third member fairy is quite new, so she has not gotten a bed. This would be perfect for her! Having read that thread, it did annoy me a bit, but now I have a solution! Thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Love it, Gardenia! Fairy creative indeed. Looks like my two little fairies, Dewdrop and Winnie, are going to have to get to work. Although this is something that Em would enjoy having in her home as well.

Thank you for the inspiration, Gardenia!

~ Em
Old 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Infinity Lightflame
View Ruby Yarrowtwinkle's Photo Album
Ruby Yarrowtwinkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Artistic
Ruby Yarrowtwinkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenia Morningmist View Post
I must admit my heart broke like a first-grader losing recess because the WHOLE class was being punished for the bad behavior of a few when I read this thread: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...?t=2322&page=3

If you don't want to read the whole thing, the main point is this - Inappropriate fairies in the Hollow = official email from the NC that NEW beds will never be available. ever. again. I think this is really sad and unfair, and so does Gardenia who happens to love beds and taking a rest every now and then. So we have been hard at work this week designing NEW BED PATTERNS for all of you well-behaved fairies to enjoy!

The first in the series is called the Lyre Bed. I named it thus because the hanging ornaments reminded me of the beautiful Lyre flower. This bed is soft and cozy, and the delicate perfume of the flowers lifts you off to dreamland. It also features a beautiful bed skirt. You can make the bed covers and skirt in any color you choose - and use any pillows that you think will look good.

Here is your shopping list:
5 hanging heart lanterns (Harmony's Home Shop)
3 maple mats (tinkered)
1 lily pad mat (tinkered)
2 leaf panel curtains (tinkered)

Refer to the picture for placement of all of the items to assemble the bed. Choose any color you like, and be sure to post your results here! (You may want to quickly purchase the hanging heart lanterns; I think they retire in April!) I hope you have fun!
wow gardina you out did yourself this most beautiful bed in deed and i love it very much. every new fairy will this bed idea that has membership. i will go now buy and tinker and these to my inventory just incase the beds come up for a contest. and i do have a green water bed. but this is so much more pretty you should send this in to disney they may use it and pay a royalty fee.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:38 PM
Is a Pixie
View Gardenia Morningmist's Photo Album
Gardenia Morningmist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Disney
Gardenia Morningmist is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia Morningmist is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia Morningmist is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
The second in the series is called the Lullaby Bed. This one is great for fairies who may have trouble falling asleep at night. It magically plays a lullaby on the harp's strings to soothe your fairy troubles. The clover bed skirt is also handy if you happen to have any pet bunnies.

Here is the shopping list:
2 Vintage Harps (Treetop Housewares)
4 Pollen Carriers (Treetop Housewares)
3 Tall Mouse Tail Sculptures (Treetop Housewares)
3 Clover Curtains (Harmony's Home Shop)
1 Sun Ornament (from the 12 Days of Christmas quest)
2 Lily Pad Mats (tinkered)
2 Maple Mats (tinkered)

Many of these items are retiring in April, so shop, shop, shop.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Jet McFuel's Mommy
View Clover Elmlace's Photo Album
Clover Elmlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Treat Award Liked Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 109

My Mood: Lucky
Clover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Thumbs up Oh my Goodness!

Gardenia these are simply INGENIOUS!

I just love the creativity in your furniture designs,
And Thanks SO much for including a shopping list.
You have made it so we can make our homes as adorable as yours!
You are absolutely Pixie~rific for sharing!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:26 AM
Is a Storytelling Pixie
View CricketStar's Photo Album
CricketStar's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Amazed
CricketStar has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Happy

It's horrible that the behavior of some ruins things for the others, but as they say, necessity is the mother of invention. These beds are gorgeous, Gardenia!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:53 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Your beds are truely amazing Gardenia! I must say, I was quite inspired by them and have started to, at least attempt to create one as well. If it turns out ok, I'll be sure to post the picture.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:36 AM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
View vanillabug's Photo Album
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Winner's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Charming
vanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Your bed designs are so cute! Thanks for sharing! I've purchased the items to create them!
Old 03-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Sarah ~ Founding Fairy
View ScoobyWinx's Photo Album
ScoobyWinx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: fairyish
ScoobyWinx is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Wow! Those beds are amazing!

~Sarah
Old 03-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Soooooo cute Gardenia! If I have time and inspiration, I will attempt to create one also! I love this thread!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:06 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Ok Gardenia, here is my attempt....

WaterBed.
Inspired by the fairy creative Gardenia Morningmist, I made a 'Water Bed'. It started out I was going to try and make the bed skirt look like a hula skirt, but then I saw my 'waterfall blue' and just had to use it!

Items needed:
3 Potted Palm Trees (Harmony's Home)
4 Tiki Torches (Personal Tinkering)
3 Waterfall Blue Lilly Pad Mats (Personal Tinkering)
2 Shoreline Tan Lily Pad Mats (Personal Tinkering)
1 Waterfall Blue Leaf Panel Curtains (Personal Tinkering)
2 Grassblade Green Leaf Panel Curtains (Personal Tinkering)
5 White Tea Lights (Personal Tinkering)- either Carnation or Snow White will work, they look the same.
2 Fluffy Fish Pillows your choice of colors (Personal Tinkering
)

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Very cute Sapphire! This would be perfect for my current tropical décor!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:41 PM
love's to laugh
View juniper firesparkle's Photo Album
juniper firesparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Bouncy
juniper firesparkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
awesome beds fairies!! so cool i cant wait to try to make one of my own haha so fun cant wait to see more
Old 03-25-2010, 10:52 PM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow! What clever and creative fairies you both are! Such unique and beautiful beds!!