PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old Unscheduled Forum Fairy Live Chat!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sun 2017 Camp Pixie Dust Mainland Badges

I got inspired by what Sapphire did last year by creating special mainland badges for the summer. I'm doing this so you won't be bored during the summer. I'll post a new badge as well as special Camp Pixie Dust weekly activities and stuff to enjoy during this hot and sunny season every Monday (so the next badge will be posted in 2 days).

Well first, you need to choose your Camp Pixie Dust troop. Which troop are you in?

Well, whatever troop you're in, I attached this year's sign up badge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp sign up.jpg (37.0 KB, 17 views)
Old 06-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Ooh, so many talents to pick from! I can't decide between Art, Baking, Storm, Music, or Fast-Flyer. Or just go with my main fairy's talent of Water... Choices, choices.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:19 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Go Water Talents!!!
~Twi
Old 06-20-2017, 02:30 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
While week #1 was sign up week (although you can still sign up and earn this neat badge through out the summer just like every year) week #2 is Great Fairy Rescue week.

Okay, here are the seasons each of the Tinkerbell movies remind me of:
First movie-Spring, but it can relate to any season
Lost treasure-Fall
Secret of the Wings-Mainly fall or winter but it can relate to any time
Pirate fairy-all year
Legend of the Neverbeast-all year

Great Fairy Rescue connects to summer, which is why I'm dedicating my week to it. I really like this movie and how the theme is about belief. I'm planning on celebrating by watching the movie, playing the DS game and building a fairy house. I'll tell you how I built mine once I finished.

If you decide to build one, I have a special badge for doing so.

Another Great Fairy Rescue activity you can do is making your own field journal filled with facts you found out about fairies. I remember making my own journal years ago using field guide printables from the Disney Fairies website. If you still know how to access them, please post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp fairy houses.jpg (36.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 06-24-2017, 03:17 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Building a fairy house

Here is how I built my fairy house.

The house: I decided to cover my box with the sticks. I also cut a 5 inch opening for the door.

Roof: I made a removable roof out of carboard and used mod podge to cover it with leaves

Decorating house: I used a fabric carpet as well as doll house items. I made a bed with a mint tin covered in fabric with cardboard as the head and foot board (you can decorate the cardboard with stickers if you'd like). I used fleece for the blanket and cotton balls for pillows. I decided to add seashells to the house (water fairies would love it) and an acorn cap filled with honey to offer.

Decorating outside of house: I used flowers and pinecones. I added a small stick by the door and tied a bell to a piece of thread to hang. I also added a cobblestone walkway and a cardboard footbridge. I made a Fairies Welcome sign with cardboard, a tooth pic for the sign post, and buttons for the base.

To attract fairies, I sprinkled my "pixie dust" in and around the house.

Of course, you can make your house any way you'd like. I wouldn't place it in a loud area. Instead, place it in a nearby forest or something.

And, here's an unofficial badge for building the fairy house (I attached it)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp fairy houses.jpg (36.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-27-2017, 02:32 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

This week is Friendship and Memory week! Even if they're busy, it's a good time to contact friends.

One of my activity ideas is making a scrapbook with all the fun times you've had with friends. I'm using a hardcover scrapbook. It's cheaper to simply bind pieces of scrapbook paper together, but I find hardcover books to be more durable. Well, it's your choice. You just need to put photos on the paper, and you can decorate it. I made my scrapbook in chronological order, with different pages for each event. I decorated the pages to relate to that event.

Another activity is to make friendship bracelets. You'll need 5 different colors of embrodiery floss with 4 of them being about 2 ft. and the other one being longer (I made mine a half foot longer).

Here are the steps:

1. Tie a loop knot at the end of the longer thread
2. Allign the strings of thread together and tie a knot on top. Tape the knot to a hard surface
3. Thread the first string under the second one and pull while holding the second string. You'll be doing this twice, and then the first string will be the second one
4. Do the same with the same string while going through all the strings until it's at the end
5. Do the same with the second string, and then the others until the bracelet is long enough
6. When the bracelet is long enough, thread a button (about the size of the loop knot) through two of the thread strings on the end. Tie a double knot.
7. Trip off the excess thread, and the bracelet is ready to wear!

You can give it to a friend you hang out with in the summer, or a camp friend. You can give it to someone when you return to school, or you can simply keep the bracelet for yourself!

And of course, here is a badge for doing the activities!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp friendships.jpg (36.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
This is amazing! Thank you for doing this!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 07-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I decided to make a fairy room rather than a house:

The walls of the room was made from a cereal box, and the dresser and shelf unit from snack food boxes. It was pretty fun to make, though the paper took time to glue on the boxes to cover them up. Someday I would really love to make an official fairy house like in "The Great Fairy Rescue".

For the Friendship and Memory badge, I did make a video of pictures I took of my brother's wedding and gave it to him and my sister-in-law as a wedding anniversary gift; does that count?
Old 07-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I love the house Sapphire!

Sorry I missed last week, but I was unable to access the forum. Luckily, last week and this week kind of relate to each other.

I made last week Dream Week and this week Story Writing Week. Last week, I made a list of dreams I had that have great ideas I could use in a story. This week is all about writing the story.

Here are some writing tips:
  • Brainstorm a list of random ideas for a story. They can be from a dream, personal experience, or your imagination
  • Create the protagonist. If it's in another world, create that. Make sure you know everything about the character and world so you can easily write about it.
  • Decide what the character's goal is and how he/she finds it.
  • I like to use a basic plot organizer and write how it applies to my story in each section
  • Make sure all the "scenes" of your book move the story forward

And of course, here are the badges!
Attached Images
File Type: png Camp dreams.png (289.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Camp stories.jpg (33.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-19-2017, 03:17 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

This week is Pixie Dust Alchemy Week!

What I loved about The Pirate Fairy (I'm planning on watching it this week actually) is how Zarina proves that pixie dust can come in different colors. So this week's activity is making pixie dust.

To start, you'll need some glitter jars. I got a pack of glitter in a bunch of colors at my local craft store.

Here's some of the pixie dust I created: (tip: when making dust, make sure you add the tiniest bit of blue dust to activate it)

Tinker talent-Green dust with small branches
Forest talent-Leaf colored dust with small leaves
Winter talent-White dust. It may not be winter yet, but when it comes, you can collect a tiny bit of snow and put it in.
Blue pixie dust-A jar of blue dust (be careful with it; it's powerful!)
Water talent-Light blue dust. You can choose to put shells, seaweed or tiny water droplets
Love pixie dust-Red dust combined with pink for friendship and a little bit of white (you can put it in a heart shaped bottle if you want)
Animal talent-Orange dust with egg shells
Fire talent-Dark orange dust combined with red and burnt wood (you can also add igneous rock, gemstones or ashes)
Garden talent-Pink dust with flower petals
Art talent-Purple dust with either paint, or a tiny drawing you created
Music talent-Pink or purple dust (I used light purple) with a small bell
Fast flying talent-Purple dust with feathers
Light talent-Yellow or amber dust with sunflower seeds
Regular dust-Gold dust
Storm talent-Black dust
Scout talent-Dull colored dust with bark and/or stones
Spell casting pixie dust-Silver dust mixed with gold
Dream pixie dust-Purple dust with silver and the secret ingredient

You can make dust for other blessings too.
Here are some other options:

Potions-Food colored liquid (the love potion can be in a heart shaped bottle)
Mermaid scales-Chunky glitter (you can add some water droplets)
Star dust-Star shaped glitter
Magic sand-Beach sand (you can add silver glitter if you want

Put your dust jars in a safe place. You can use stickers to decorate the jars if you want. I added tape labels to identify them. You can also add tags and even charms

If you want to be able to access your fairy dust when needed, you'll need a tiny vial charm (I got mine at my craft store). Attach the charm to a necklace cord and fill it with your fairy dust.

I also have a secret recipe for the ancient and powerful RAINBOW PIXIE DUST! The recipe is a secret, but you can try rainbow dust out (just make sure it's hidden).

Well, if you do experiment with magic this summer, there's a badge for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp alchemy.jpg (34.9 KB, 8 views)