PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Fashion Help

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Fashion Help

Hey Everyone, um, this is going to sound a little weird.
Back in 2010, 2011 or 2012 (I think it was either 2010 or 2011, or really early in 2012) they came out with some new outfits. It was a pepper black and (Cupcake pink? i don't know, it wasn't light pink, but it was kinda like hot pink but I forgot what the name of it was) pepper black and pink outfit. The shirt was pepper black and it had a pink (it wasn't light pink, it was kinda hot pink, maybe cupcake pink) jacket on it. The skirt was pepper black, and i think it had the same color pink line that looked kinda like ribbons I guess at the top of the skirt, and I think a flower in the corner at the bottom of the skirt (Flower was the same color pink). The hat was a tiara, it was pepper black and it looked like there was pink (Yes, same color pink) jewels on it. The boots were still fairy boots, they didn't look like boots people wear in real life. Boots were pepper black with pink on them. Does anyone have a picture of that outfit or remember what it was called?
Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Oh! I know what your talking about! I'll check th ewiki and report back in a few minutes!

Is this it?

It's the Songbird Chic collection

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 11-11-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 11-11-2013, 05:54 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yes, Glitter, I think it's the version of the Songbird Chic collection that came out in early 2011. It was in the colors Pepper Black and Cupcake Pink. I know there's a picture on the wiki, too. One of my fairies owned that outfit in those colors too, but I don't have a picture on this computer...
Old 11-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Yes! I found some pictures of them a few minutes after I posted this, but I didn't know what it was called, plus there was little stars in the corner of the picture, but now that I know what it's called, I can try to find pictures of them in all colors! Thanks SOOOOOO much Glitter and Twinkle!! You both get a cake! Thanks!!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Your welcome!
Old 11-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
ahhh another mystery solved lol