PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Cedar and the Quest for the Fairy Feast

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Vampire Empress
View Nightshade Spiderray's Photo Album
Nightshade Spiderray's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Bahahaha
Nightshade Spiderray has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Film I wrote a story. NOT BORING. READ PLEASE:D

This story was inspired by Wind Muddle's remake Pixie Hollow, because I got in there today and I don't think the public is supposed to have access to it(lol), and it's glitchy and it really creeps me out (it always has, even though it's a really good remake.) So I turned it into like, a story about what Pixie Hollow is like, if it still exists.
Enjoy~
Have you ever wondered about what lies in Pixie Hollow these days? Is it in ruin, burned to ashes or perhaps in the state of a city ruined by a natural disaster? I took it upon myself to find my former home and to reveal to the public what is actually going on there. Well, not to the public. To the few fairies who live within close range of me. Being one of the few fairies who escaped the partial Neverland apocalypse, I was forced to relocate to faraway lands, which meant that I’d now have to search far and wide for Pixie Hollow. It wasn’t like it could disappear off the face of the earth, and it wasn’t likely that anyone would find it because fairies are small, and so the land that they took up is small too. Unless Pixie Hollow was in a completely unrecognizable state, I was going to find it. I said a temporary goodbye to my fellow fairies and, within a few days, found my way to Neverland, wary of anyone spotting me (I have received news that the apocalypse may have been planned by higher authority, so everyone in Neverland is apparently hunting fairies now because we “should be gone since Pixie Hollow is no more” and we “have no longer a place in Neverland”, although this isn’t confirmed). I wandered the forests of Neverland for 23 days, tired, worried about hunters, and alone. On the afternoon of the 23rd day, I stepped on something irregular. I picked it up and it was a shoe with a pointed toe; a fairy shoe. I gasped loudly and immediately looked around to make sure no one heard it. I looked up and my heart skipped a beat; standing, in the distance, was the great Pixie Dust Tree. I dropped the shoe and stared in awe. The area was flawless, almost as if nothing had happened. I stepped into Acorn summit, and everything was amazingly preserved. Everything seemed slightly smaller, but I took it as myself being used to the larger-scale human-populated areas that I’d been forced to secretly inhabit. I looked into the window of Summit Style, but it was pitch black. I wonder what became of Diva Wings? I walked through Maple Tree Hill, passing Fawn’s hideout with an eerie vibe. Right before the apocalypse, Tinkerbell and all of the “famous fairies” (only Tink, Fawn, Silvermist, Iridessa, Rosetta and Vidia) joined forces with the pirates and now hunt fairies, or so says lore. It really makes no sense, considering they are fairies themselves. But I guess having celebrities on board can only help a pirate, eh? I walked through the meadow, leaves crunching underneath my feet and I looked up, seeing Bobbin’s Tailoring Nook hanging above my head. I didn’t look inside because I figured it would be the same as Summit Style. Plus it was slightly creepy, and the silence was deafening. Not even any wind; Just the leaves crunching under my feet. I passed through the Coliseum and looked at the scoreboards, empty. I was at least expecting some rotted papers of sports stars hanging from the old post, but there was nothing. I was in awe when I first came, more than glad to be reunited with my old world, but now I was starting to think that coming into Pixie Hollow was a bad idea, and that maybe life didn’t belong here anymore. It just felt so empty. I shrugged off the feeling and continued making my way to the Pixie Dust Tree. I crossed the bridge to Havendish Square and stood, once again taking in the emptiness. The old pink flower I would always hide under when I was little was still alive; or still standing, at least. I finally came to the base of the Pixie Dust Tree, and put my hand on it. I felt as if I was being reunited with something I had lost long ago, but still, it didn’t feel the same. I climbed the mushroom steps to the top, one by one, with intentions of going to the Arrival Circle, where new arrivals come and are greeted by the queen. I came to the top step and only had one more corner to turn before the Arrival Circle came into my view. I took a deep breath and turned the corner, but my heart stopped when I laid eyes on it; near the middle of the circle stood a convulsing, almost demented Queen Clarion. The movements she was making were all but natural, and I had an immediate pounding fear, but I couldn’t move. She was slowly turning and I stared at her. When she was almost facing me, she faded into the air, disappearing. I assumed it was a hallucination for the time being, but I swear to you, I heard a silent, slightly distorted arrival speech coming from her. “Born of laughter, clothed in cheer. *murmur* has brought you here.” I instantly turned and made a run for it, running for about 3 minutes until I hid under a giant leaf in Cherryblossom heights. I was fearful and my heart was pounding, until I realized that I probably hadn’t had anything to drink in 2 days, so I came out from my hiding place, telling myself over and over that this was my home, and that there was nothing to fear here, and went to a nearby stream and got many drinks of water and even picked a fruit and ate it. It tasted fine. Maybe the plants here really were still alive? I rested for about 20 minutes, and I felt brand new. I was relieved to know that I wouldn’t be having any more disturbing hallucinations. I peacefully walked through the Hollow, still slightly cautious from what happened earlier. I went to my favorite meadow, Sunflower Gully, and sat there, reliving all the old memories I had here. I remembered one time when I confronted Sarah Stardust, and she admitted to her friends that I was a mastermind, not knowing that I was still spying on her after I left. That was only a few weeks, maybe even days before the apocalypse. Memories also flashed through my mind of this being my first destination after making a new clone, ready to terrorize the merfairies and sailors, and even the usual passers by. The saddening and guilt-filled thought entered my mind once again that maybe it was my fault that Pixie Hollow was destroyed; or comdemned, because it became tainted. Tainted with the awful science of borderline wasting another fairy’s life, only for a few sheer moments of glory and terror caused by yourself, otherwise known as cloning. I was, in fact, the first fairy ever to clone. I got up and walked around the once life-filled meadow, shunning the thought that it was my fault. Even if I did conceive an unspeakable evil, Pixie Hollow was still my home just as much as the other fairies, and I missed it more than ever. I got into my mind that it was amazing to again be in my home, and so I walked around Sunflower gully for a few minutes, until I heard what sounded like wings flapping. I jumped and hid behind Phoebe’s Party Favors, fearing another incident like what happened with the queen earlier. But instead of the queen, a simple new arrival fairy flew into my sight. She had dark skin and short black hair. She looked to be rather young, and she was wearing the traditional arrival dress with an animal fairy belt. She flew in from the top and I was astounded. I watched her fly for about 5 seconds until another fairy came in flying after her, except flying much faster and quickly catching up to her. The strange thing about that fairy, though, was that it was an exact replica of the fairy that flew in before; the face, hair, outfit, even their wing patterns were aligned. The first fairy stopped for a moment, and so did the “replica”. Every time the first fairy would move, the “replica” would move too, except faster. It was like it was trying to catch up to her. Eventually it did, and it crept inside of her body like a ghost would do when possessing someone. An unnatural wind blew and some of the dandelion fluff from her dress flew into the air, in my direction and some of it landed on my shirt. I touched it and rubbed it in between my fingers. That could only mean one thing: this was no hallucination. Her facial expression didn’t change from neutral; it stayed neutral even before the “replica” flew in after her. She flew out of the meadow as normal, except slower. I was petrified, but not enough to keep my curiosity from getting the best of me. I went two meadows ahead and waited for her, so it wouldn’t seem like I was chasing her. After a few minutes, she flew in the meadow, and I almost asked her what her name was, but then came the “replica” again. The exact same thing as before happened, and she flew out of the meadow. I was dumbfounded, and I decided to silently follow her to see what on earth was going on. I found that every time she entered a new meadow, it was like she was being reset. She would fly in normally, peacefully, until the replica came in. She would try to escape it, but it would ultimately take her over each time. I suddenly remembered that near the Arrival Circle was a board with the names of all the new arrivals on it. Judging by what she was wearing, she should still have been on the arrival list, if it still even existed. It was risky, but this was my adventure and I was going to find out what was going on. I cautiously made my way up to the (thankfully) now empty Arrival Circle, still spooked from what happened earlier, and I saw that the board was, in fact, still there. But when I came close to it I saw that the only words were etched into it, and they read “NO NAME”. I was once again dumbfounded. I looked down on the Hollow, searching for the nameless fairy. She passed meadow through meadow, with each new meadow she entered, the “replica” would do the same as it had done before. I realized that she was stuck in an eternal cycle of flying around Pixie Hollow, and being seemingly possessed by this mystery replica of herself. I didn’t know if it meant something, or if I was in danger, I didn’t know anything. Maybe she’d been stuck in the same cycle ever since Pixie Hollow was destroyed/condemned, and no one ever noticed. Maybe she was a ghost. But I know one thing for sure, it was no figment of my imagination. I decided that it was too dangerous for me to stay the night here, so I started to leave out. When I reached the edge, I turned around and took one last look at Pixie Hollow, for what may have been the very last time. I looked up to the Pixie Dust Tree and I could see the Arrival Circle, even from how far away I was standing. I focused in and there, standing on the edge, was a convulsing, almost demented Queen Clarion, this time facing me.

So I'm not sure if that was too much for this site or what but I hope it's ok .-. and sorry if it was a lil scary .-.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:54 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
OMG that's scary good. Are you going to add more? It's really intriguing and I think I might have nightmares tonight.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:02 AM
Vampire Empress
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award 

Animal Talent
Thank you ^.^ And I don't know, I wrote one about the actual "apocalypse" a while back so maybe. And me too haha! This all happened to me today in that creepy Pixie Hollow remake, like the convulsing queen was bad but the nameless fairy was what I was playing as (It's name was Opal Moonshimmer but I called it nameless because in the chat log the name just showed up as blank space) and the replica came out and merged with me and I almost flew through the ceiling. So I will definitely be having nightmares tonight haha!

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-19-2014 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:29 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
Best. creepypasta. Ever. (Popular creepypastas are not for the faint hearted. They even scare me.) I like it. Heres a s'more of approval. I just came back from watching a video of mysterious photos and I'm going to have nightmares tonight. (Hides under blanket.)
Old 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM
Vampire Empress
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award 

Animal Talent
Haha thank you! ^.^ It really is a creepypasta, but I didn't wanna call it that because it'd prolly get removed. Idk. But I'm having nightmares too lol especially since I had to sctually experience it O_O haha

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-19-2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I LOVE your story so far, Nightshade!

All while I was reading it images of the Meadows were playing in my mind like a little movie. Mostly in the dulled and gray tones of the Spring Meadows when the floods were happening during actual game-play from back in the day.

I would absolutely love to read more if you have plans to write more.

Here's some cake for your wonderful writing / story-telling skills!

Bravo!!

Old 11-24-2014, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
That was a wonderful scary story I really enjoyed it, it kind of gave me shivers at the demented Queen Clarion part. I hope you write more!
Old 11-25-2014, 11:30 PM
Vampire Empress
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award 

Animal Talent
Thank you both! *bows* The funny thing about me is I hate reading. Haha
Old 11-26-2014, 05:01 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
First of all, the title of this thread gives me all the information I need, so a big congratulations on that!

But the story? Words cannot describe your story's awesomeness... Awesome enough for me to have bookmarked this page! After reading that stuff about Queen Clarion and the new fairy, I had to walk through my house and was very dark (1:00am... Super late, I know) and doing so gave me the shivers!

Anyway, I think that you are a great writer, and I hope that you will be writing more!

Lily Snowfleck

This set was made by the talented Night Wish!
Old 11-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Vampire Empress
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award 

Animal Talent
Thank you! That really means a lot 'cause I've never written a scary story before but I am OBSESSED with horror lol
Old 11-26-2014, 02:12 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
That was amazing. It gave me chills and made my tummy feel weird -- but in a good way! You have exceptional writing skills, that last line really put it over the edge. Great job! Here's a congratulatory s'more