PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges > Awarded

Awarded Archives for badges in the game threads

Old The Ultimate Badge Question

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:54 PM
BK
View Diamondwings's Photo Album
Diamondwings's Fairy
My Mood: Pixieish
Diamondwings is a talented FairyDiamondwings is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I would feel so bad for her if she got it taken away... Its a lot of hard work! Lily always went to Havendish square and told people to rate her... It must have taken three weeks to finally get 100! Then they took away the badge. I was so mad Lol! Its a shame they took the rating feature away... sure, pixies got sad when they had a low rating but it also made a lot of them happier for their fairies! Lily had five stars

I guess that's why she has one more than Heather! I hope the NC doesn't go checking for stuff like that...

-Dess
Old 10-17-2012, 11:43 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzi View Post
I wouldn't make too much of a fuss about it, it would be a shame if the NC took it away because they became aware she still has it (that has happened before on a different matter).
Oh no! I would not do that and can only hope that others who earned it would feel the same. I was just curious as to who "maybe" was able to keep their badges. This part was not made very clear to me:

Released: 20 September 2008
Retired: 22 October 2008
Badge taken away from players who had earned it on 10 November 2008

I cropped her name from the image to keep her PRIVATE but also took the screenshot in the event it was a glitch. Maybe she would like to have it as proof that she once had that badge! It was NOT always made her favorite. I just noticed she made it her favorite about a week ago.

~Lily
Old 10-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 View Post

Oh no! I would not do that and can only hope that others who earned it would feel the same. I was just curious as to who "maybe" was able to keep their badges.
I am sure you wouldn't, I just meant in general Sorry if I implied

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 View Post
It was NOT always made her favorite. I just noticed she made it her favorite about a week ago.
That was my only conclusion. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 10-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Is Reminiscing...
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 

McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzi View Post
Curiouser and curiouser.....
Indeed! lol!... I'll be sure to give an update on this as soon as I get the facts from her. I'm sure others would like to know the real deal as well.

~Lily
Old 10-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Maybe she didn't log in during the time that the badge was taken away from user accounts, and for some time afterward...so she flew under the radar?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Is Reminiscing...
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Without actually having any REAL FACTS on this I'm guessing that this may be a glitch pertaining to the Disney Fairies Fashion Boutique App. - Are you able to RATE other fairies in that app game?

This is one of her other fairies and her MOST RESENT badge.

~Lily

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 08-26-2013 at 04:58 AM.