PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Favorite Foods

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-07-2015, 02:25 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Wink Favorite Foods

Food
We need it to live and function.
For years, food has been a major part of our culture.
Different countries and places come with different dishes...
...but most of all...
It's a thing most of us get side-tracked and talk about!
Many of our usernames are based around food items,
we even have a thread dedicated to baking cookies.
Food it pretty great, so I was wondering some things.
Out of all the things you have
ever tasted, eaten, devoured, drank, etc...
What is your favorite food?
And don't be so bland (pun intended), be specific!

My answer:
This is very hard on me to choose one.
But, I will.
I personally believe the best food in the world is cookie dough.
Don't bake it, you'll ruin it- I just want the cold mushy cookie dough.
Want to put it in ice cream? Even better!
Old 04-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Lasagna! I am a HUGE fan of cheese. My lasagna has to be ooey-gooey, dripping with cheese, stuffed with loads of meat within those delectable layers of pasta. Yeah, I think I could eat it every day.

(BTW, great thread, Kass!)

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 04-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Hmm I wonder what my favorite food is..... I don't know it's a really tough decision. Perhaps lemons. They seem to do a great job of being in foods and drinks. ( Favorite food food is pasta I just love the cheese and the sauce ) Yum!

( Lemons are a food just not usually a food food )
Old 04-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Oh my! Such a hard decision! I think I'll have to say vanilla ice cream & pumpkin flavored frozen yogurt. Sorry, I can't pick one.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Cold cookie dough is Amazing (even better than just raw!)! That probably ties with Colkannon for my favorite foods.

And yes, just one food doesn't cut it. xD
Old 04-07-2015, 08:09 PM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
Favorite food, huh? Well, let's say it's a long list for me. One of them is mushrooms. Mushrooms are awesome! I haven't tried stuffed mushrooms yet.

Of course Lemony, it's obvious what you'd say. Lemons.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:54 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Carolite what on earth what ever make you think that saying lemons is obvious?
Old 04-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I'm guessing she said that because you're the lemon queen, Lemony. . .
Old 04-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by kass101 View Post
Many of our usernames are based around food items,
You got us there. Unfortunately my favourite food isn't onions but I don't mind them when they're used in recipes.

If we're talking about desserts, then I'd pick the classic choice: Chocolate. Not the sickly sweet kind, but the dark smooth chocolate that makes any dessert so much more delicious or can be eaten by itself.

In terms of meals, it's hard to pick just one or two as often I'd want something different every day. However, most Russian cuisine makes my mouth water, like Kotlety (meatballs), Olivier salad and Borsch. At the moment though, I'd simply love a plate of cauliflower, covered in flour then fried on a saucepan. I can eat it at any time and it will still be delicious!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 04-08-2015, 02:42 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Oh jingles, I wonder what it could be...

Yes, popcorn is one of my favorite foods. At the time that I joined this forum, I had only ever tried microwaved popcorn, and for that I loved my Jumbo Butter bags I'd hoard to myself. Since receiving an air popper for my birthday, I now hate the taste of microwaved popcorn and loved my white corn popped-kernels loaded with as much melted butter as possible.
Although let me walk past a cart selling kettle corn and I will buy the biggest bag they have even if I'm not hungry--because normal and leftover kettle corn is amazing.

But I did say it was one of my favorite foods, and the other winners of the "favorite foods" competition for me is generally handed off to pastas. Being a picky eater since... well, forever; I had a very specific set of foods that I liked. For a long time, the list was mainly comprised of a few pastas--cooked specially--and chicken nuggets. Cheese-stuffed ravioli and tortellini, as well as angel-hair spaghetti have stood the test of time, coated with marinara "flavored with meat" sauce and given a whole ton of melted cheese.

Great thread Kass! You're making me drool!
Old 04-10-2015, 02:58 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
Lasagna! I am a HUGE fan of cheese. My lasagna has to be ooey-gooey, dripping with cheese, stuffed with loads of meat within those delectable layers of pasta. Yeah, I think I could eat it every day.
Lasagna is a common favorite food in my household.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
( Favorite food food is pasta I just love the cheese and the sauce )
Oh I forgot about pasta...
I also love pasta. It's such a customizable dish, it's hard not to love it! I like mine with lots of parmesan cheese!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Oh my! Such a hard decision! I think I'll have to say vanilla ice cream & pumpkin flavored frozen yogurt. Sorry, I can't pick one.
They make pumpkin fro-yo?
Well, I guess there's a frozen yogurt for everything. I need to try that someday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
If we're talking about desserts, then I'd pick the classic choice: Chocolate. Not the sickly sweet kind, but the dark smooth chocolate that makes any dessert so much more delicious or can be eaten by itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
But I did say it was one of my favorite foods, and the other winners of the "favorite foods" competition for me is generally handed off to pastas. Being a picky eater since... well, forever; I had a very specific set of foods that I liked. For a long time, the list was mainly comprised of a few pastas--cooked specially--and chicken nuggets. Cheese-stuffed ravioli and tortellini, as well as angel-hair spaghetti have stood the test of time, coated with marinara "flavored with meat" sauce and given a whole ton of melted cheese.

Great thread Kass! You're making me drool!
Mmm...pasta... I like dinosaur chicken nuggets best

You guys have vivid descriptions when it comes to food! I could picture a lot of your foods in my head... *mouth waters*
Along with that, many of you seem to love pasta...
I'm beginning to think "PHF" stands for "Pasta Hungry Fairies!"
Old 04-10-2015, 03:25 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Oh my, I have so many favorite foods but my most favorite would definitely have to be Chinese food! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and supper every day! My runner up favorite food would have to be spaghetti and garlic bread.

You wouldn't believe how hungry reading this thread has made me!

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 04-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Kass, I know that they have the pumpkin fro-yo at a yogurt place in my town, but it's seasonal.
Talking about lasagna reminds me of the Garfield Show.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:02 PM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
It's so ironic that there's a culinary art advertisement on top of this thread.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:06 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Thankfully it is about time for me to have dinner! When including deserts, my favorite food is Strawberry Cake— Not just any Strawberry Cake, but a specific one made at Publix! I looove that cake! If we're talking about real food though, I think I'd have to go with Mexican food, especially the spicy kind!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!