PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old New Game Idea Like Pixie Hollow: Tell Me What You Think

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
New Game Idea Like Pixie Hollow: Tell Me What You Think

Hello everyone,

I made this thread because Jenny Hollybell had made me an idea about the new game similar to Pixie Hollow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
We can't actually use Ph itself..
We're going to need:
  • A new name for this world
  • New "Famous fairies"
  • New clothes and furniture
  • New Shops
  • New "create a fairy process"
  • New everything that has copyright by Disney

Pretty much, we have to come up with everything. Though.. we can still sneak a few things like the idea of talents, perhaps, but give them a different idea like each fairy's talent is the season they were born in? Autumn talent.. Summer Talent.. etc.
We also need a new queen and/or king!
And now, it's time for me to answer some of her questions:
The game name itself is Mystic Adventure, you can make fairy or human (because this is mystic adventure). There you will meet Queen Rosa (Fairy) and King Robbin (Human) as the leader of the game, just like Queen Clarion in Pixie Hollow. There you can gather some ingredients (like PH), fighting against enemies (main things to do to gain up levels, like Wizard/Pirate101), play games (like PH), and earn some badges (like PH and Wizard101). You can gain up your human or fairy to level 500, visit 20 different worlds with some interesting places to visit (like Wizard/Pirate101), and promote yourself.

The main story is: First, you will meet Fina (Fairy) and Bing (Human), who're wonder why you have come to here. Here are their dialogs with you:

Fina: "Well, it seems my spell begin to works. Ouch it's fail, are you a fairy or a human?"

Quote:
Human
Advantages
1. Damage 2x more than a fairy
2. Can swim (avoid traps under the sea)

Disadvantages
1. Cannot fly (avoid traps on the land)
2. Walking speed slow

Fairy
Advantages
1. Can fly (avoid traps on the land)
2. Walking speed fast/flying

Disadvantages
1. Damage -1x than human (human damage 2x stronger than a fairy)
2. Cannot swim (avoid traps under the sea)
(You click fairy or human)
Bing: "Hard to say. Fairy or human, you're not showing us yourself, are you a boy or a girl?"
(You click boy or girl, and if you choose fairy)
Fina: "I saw a fairy boy/girl. You will be my follower. Now, proof yourself in my testing."
(or if you choose human)
Bing: "Okay, it seems your spell is working, Fina. This is a human boy/girl. Also, you will be my follower, but before, please proof yourself in Fina's testing."
(3 questions in testing, you're answering now)

Quote:
Question 1: What's your Favorite Things?
a. Magic: +5% Resist (Protecting from Magical or Shooting Attacks)
b. Physics: +5% Shield (Protecting from Physics or Blades Attacks)
c. Keen Eyes: +5% Accurate (Decrease the chance of Fizzle and Block)
d. Shielding: +5% Block (Increase the chance of Fizzle and Block of enemies attacks to you)
e. Winner: +5% Damage
f. Brave: +5% Health

Question 2: What's your favorite Weapons?
a. Cannon: Good in Accurate
b. Blade: Good in Block
c. Physics: Good in Shield
d. Magician: Good in Resist
e. Supporter: Good in Health
f. Balance: Good in Damage

Question 3: Who are you (choice depends what you choose in question 2 and this will lead your school as the name of the choice)?
If you choose Cannon
a. Trapper: use Bomb and Booby Traps to attack
b. Gunner: use Gun to attack

If you choose Blade
a. Stabber: use Stab blade to attack
b. Slasher: use Slash blade to attack
c. Smasher: use Smash blade to attack
d. Thrower: use Throw blade to attack

If you choose Physics
a. Puncher: use hand to attack
b. Kicker: use legs to attack
c. Pusher: use body (not hand and legs) to attack

If you choose Magician
a. Hand Magician: use hand with some magic to attack
b. Wand: use magic wand to attack
c. Summoner: use creatures you summon to attack (reminder: creature that you summon is weak, so you need to summon more to be strong)

If you choose Supporter
a. Drainer: use draining totem to attack (half of your damages are back to your heal)
b. Healer: use heal knock totem to attack (opposite of drainer, you heal yourself, then half of your healing is your damage to your enemies)

If you choose Balance
a. Scale: use scale and helper to attack (from the start of the game, you have a person who is helping you, and you also attack with your scale. The problem is, you or your helper is 50% weaker than the other school and everything you need to do is, you and your helper must defeat the enemies together)
b. Keeping Balance: stay balance, you attack by using arrow, you have all school stats, and you have healing spell. You only have half of all school stats, and no one will help you.
(You had finished answering all of the questions. Soon, you hear a clacking sound above your house)
Fina: "What's that?"
Bing: "I'm afraid there's something up there, let's check it out."
(When you're checking, soon a new bad guy appear)
Owen: "Look, an uninvited guest? How dare you come to me! What reward you will bring for me?"
Bing: "Shut up, you guy! Your reward will be her/his blade!"
(Soon, 4 new enemies with very low health appear. Here, you start your battle, you have 100 healths, and each enemy have 10 healths)

Okay, since I'm still planning with the battle board, I need a storyteller to continue the story after the battle finishes. Thank you.

List (You can register yourself in this thread)
1. Characters Drawer (1): Me (Full)
2. Animal Drawer (2): ??? (Need More)
3. Background Drawer (2): Me and Cerise_Ivory_Electro
4. Storyteller (4): Me, Rainbowswirls, Calichick15, Orchid Nightwhirl, Alexa Diamondflower (Need More)
5. Characters Talker (10): Orchid Nightwhirl, Calichick15, Alexa Diamondflower (Need More)
6. Animator (3): Me, ???, and ??? (Need More)
7. Moderator/Control (8): ??? (Need More)
8. Game Coding (3): ??? (Need More)

This is not only my idea. To success up, I need more of your ideas. I may tell you some basic things about this new game, but I can't end up everything with this new game without your help. Also, I hadn't planned to open the new site of this game, even to have the website to enter this game. So, I really really need your help to finish up this plan, thank you for reading and helping on this plan.

~Alyce

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-08-2014 at 03:13 AM. Reason: advertising
Old 06-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
This is a good idea, Alyce!
Old 06-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Awesome idea, Alyce! If I think of any ideas, I'll post them. Right now, I'll look up some stuff that might help with all of this (places to make IGW aka Interactive Gaming Websites, animation, etc.). If I find anything I'll tell you about it. One thing we definitely need is moderators. We are going to need them to moderator behavior, speech, and glitches. Anyway, I think this idea is awesome and successful!!!
Old 06-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Awesome idea, Alyce! If I think of any ideas, I'll post them. Right now, I'll look up some stuff that might help with all of this (places to make IGW aka Interactive Gaming Websites, animation, etc.). If I find anything I'll tell you about it. One thing we definitely need is moderators. We are going to need them to moderator behavior, speech, and glitches. Anyway, I think this idea is awesome and successful!!!
How about we ask some of our wonderful PHF mods?

Plus, I have an idea that there could be a safe zone where enemies can't attack. Sound good?
Old 06-29-2014, 01:20 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
So you already have artists to draw characters? This sounds like a great idea!
Old 06-29-2014, 02:32 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise_Ivory_Electro View Post
So you already have artists to draw characters? This sounds like a great idea!
Well, I don't know how to draw yet. But I am hopefully going to take a drawing class and I hoping to find an animation class. I am fascinated with animation!
Old 06-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Collector
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 

Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
I had made the new game banner, here's the result:

The Mystic Text Idea itself is from Lily's Birthday Card Text by the amazing _Stormy_. Thank you for sharing your idea to us.

I tend to make everything perfect in this game, so please tell me your comment and suggestion about this banner, thank you.
~Alyce
Old 06-29-2014, 03:18 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
How big and powerful is your server going to be ??
Old 06-29-2014, 03:59 PM
Collector
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I don't know, but before, let's make it's content first, I will discuss about that later. The important thing is, this game will not cease Disney or KingsIsle, of course.

~Alyce
Old 06-29-2014, 04:37 PM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I love this idea! I would like to help, but I'm not really good at drawing, storytelling, or animation.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Pixie Forever
View PenelopeRaindrop's Photo Album
PenelopeRaindrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Participant's Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Rainbow
PenelopeRaindrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Wow !!! I am so excited for this Yet I am not good in coding nor drawing nor animations maybe I could help with some ideas Also will this be 3D or 2D?
Old 06-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awesome banner! Maybe I can help with the storytelling?
Old 06-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I love the banner, but I think we should make the official banner after we are done with the whole game, so the banner would have a theme that looks more like the game... if that makes sense. I still really love your banner!!! I am looking up a lot of things like cheap and/or free 2D animation softwares and other stuff. I can help with storytelling along with Rainbowswirls and whoever else wants to help with storytelling. I can draw okay (I drew one fairy with a pencil last night and I got some good reviews... from my family). The idea of our PHF mods being the mods for this new site it a great idea, Rainbowswirls!

p.s. I didn't hurt your feeling about the banner thing, did I? I'm super sorry if I did.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:58 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
I would love to draw for this game, and also, you should have people voicing the characters!
Old 06-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
I love the banner, but I think we should make the official banner after we are done with the whole game, so the banner would have a theme that looks more like the game... if that makes sense. I still really love your banner!!! I am looking up a lot of things like cheap and/or free 2D animation softwares and other stuff. I can help with storytelling along with Rainbowswirls and whoever else wants to help with storytelling. I can draw okay (I drew one fairy with a pencil last night and I got some good reviews... from my family). The idea of our PHF mods being the mods for this new site it a great idea, Rainbowswirls!

p.s. I didn't hurt your feeling about the banner thing, did I? I'm super sorry if I did.
You didn't hurt my feelings. In fact, I was thinking the same exact thing!