PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Hazel's Farewell Boutique

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Picture: Attached below. Will it work out for you?
Type of graphic: Profile picture
Background: I was hoping to go with a fall theme. Maybe some leaves that match the outfit?
Text/Color: Bumblestripe and whatever matches
Font: Anything just as long as you can easily read it
Attached Images
File Type: png Bumble pic 3.png (178.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 09-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Yep, that's fine, Bumble! I love fall backgrounds
Old 10-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Orders ready! My shop is officially "back in business". Not that it was ever out...

Night Wish~

I hope you don't mind I added some sparkles! The background I chose is actually Neverberry Thicket--I figured it worked well!

Lily~

Bumble~

I made two because of the backgrounds. The first has abstract leaves and the second is real leaves. You can pick which you like more!

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 10-12-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added Bumble's order
Old 10-13-2013, 01:00 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hazel, it's beautiful! Thanks for adding the sparkles, it looks much better with them. Your graphics are really getting better and better! Thank you for making this.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:27 PM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Hello Hazel! I'd like to make an order because I really love your graphics!
T
Type of Graphic: Profile Pic and Avatar
Holiday:Autumn
Background: I posted picture below
Text:
Autumn mornings: sunshine and crisp air, birds and calmness, year's end and day's beginnings.
Text Font/Color:What goes best with the background.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg autumnbeauty.jpg (288.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg hairevolution.JPG (33.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 10-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Wow, they are both equally amazing! Thank you so much!!
Old 11-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten them done sooner! It's been a crazy month on the Mainland.

Bell~

Profile picture~

(I wasn't sure if you wanted it animated; if so I can do that for ya )

Signature~

Desktop background~

I wasn't able to find a sparkly font thing, so I beveled it and combined different shades of green for the words. I also did a shadow.

Enjoy!

*I have changed the way I do graphics slightly. I now use Pixlr instead of Powerpoint, and found that it works much better and am able to do many more things.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Oh my wings!! It's even better than I could have asked for! It is just absolutely perfect and I am so amazed. Thank you so much to you, my sweet Hazy!! Your friendship means so much to me and I can't thank you enough for this. What a lovely tribute to Bell - it looks so perfect as my desktop background. Great work!!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:27 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Sorry for noticing so late that you have finished my graphics! I love them so much!!! I absolutely adore the background you chose to go with Lily. So creative!

Lily Snowfleck

This set was made by the talented Twi! Thank you!
Old 12-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Lol, I remember trying to tell you how to use Paint. You've really improved! I'd like to order, please!

Picture: In the attachments
Type of graphic: Avatar, profile picture, and signature.
Background: Christmas OR winter
Text/Color : I can't really decide. Maybe a red " Trio "
Font: Something SUPER curly.
Anything else?: My animal friend. Y'know.
Attached Images
File Type: png yay outfit.PNG (126.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Rosesong.PNG (76.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Luna close up.PNG (58.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Serena Close Up.PNG (62.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Heart Valentines' Request

Can I have the SET (The “Set” I ask for is the following: Both 2D/3D of Signature, Icon, Background (FB), and GIF Avatar) of this?

3D Requirement for me:
The Hair: http://www.mediafire.com/view/hjt1a8...kle%20(51).pdf
The Dress (Your Choice):
http://www.mediafire.com/view/fm9q1m...ral%20Gown.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/dow7sy...e%20Outfit.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/rtnbmg...wish%20(2).pdf (If you can dye this in pink!)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/j2agln...wish%20(5).pdf (If you can dye this in pink!)

2D Requirement for me:
My Outfit (Your Choice):
http://www.mediafire.com/view/q2j4h2...kle%20(50).pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/qhqj1c...kle%20(48).pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5q83je...kle%20(81).pdf

And the rest of everything you can make
Old 04-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Here is my order, I love your graphics.
(P.S., is it ok if it's my Australian Pixie? )

Type of Graphic: Avatar, Profile Pic
Holiday: Easter
Background: Buttercups
Text/Color: A purple " Jessamine "
Font: You choose.

See her Page at: http://fairies.disney.com.au/pixieho...ottonCloudCove
Old 04-11-2014, 03:09 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Oh my goodness, I totally forgot to do your graphics, Rachel! If you still want them, just let me know.

Rainbowswirls, I will get right on yours! And that's totally okay if it's an Australian pixie. EDIT: I looked at your fairy's page and I don't see a "Print a Fairy" button. Could you screenshot a picture of her? Here's a tutorial through pictures on how to get it to the white background similar to the US Pixie Hollow.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 04-11-2014 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:16 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ok, thanks for letting me know
Old 04-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
lovely edits.