PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Question about the Refunds...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Question about the Refunds...

I am not sure where to put this exactly, so sorry!

Anyway, Pixie hollow is closing and I am really really really sad about it. Though, I wanted to ask what are they doing about the refunds? Did anyone receive an email or something? I have a full year plan that goes up to February, so I would like a refund for those 7 months and such. I am not really sure what is suppose to really happen :/ Thank you for your help!
Old 08-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
yes, they are doing refunds. I got an email about that. I would need to double check, but I think all anual and semi-annual will be prorated except those that paid "inital payment" in the last thirty days-those get a full refund. Again, not 100% at this moment but I think that's what the email said. Oh, and I think they said it will take up to 6(?) weeks to process.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:05 AM
Slamina from VMK
View Dawn Peppertree's Photo Album
Dawn Peppertree's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: fairyish
Dawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I had the monthly membership that just renewed about a week ago. It's only a few dollars, but still... I'm hoping I can get a prorated refund

Profile picture by Aspenleaf :D
Old 08-21-2013, 01:08 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
hmm, I didn't receive an E-mail, so I am kind of scared about that. There were still 7 months or less left. I guess I'll wait another day or so before calling them. Thank you though!
Old 08-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
OK, Here is the email I received:

Hello,

Thank you for being a flitterific part of the Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow community and for your continued loyalty and dedication to the online world.

Pixie Hollow will be closing on September 19, 2013.
ALL Fairies and Sparrow Men can log into Pixie Hollow and enjoy unlimited access for free, from now until September 19, 2013.

As of August 20, 2013 your credit card or PayPal account will no longer be charged a recurring payment for Pixie Hollow Online. In addition, you will receive a pro-rated refund to the credit card or PayPal account associated with your paid Membership.

As of August 20, 2013, if your monthly paid Membership is still within the first fifteen (15) days following the first day of the initial billing, you will receive a full refund.

As of August 20, 2013, if your semiannual or annual paid Membership is still within the first thirty (30) days following the first day of initial billing, you will receive a full refund.
Refunds will be processed within 6 - 8 weeks.

To learn more about Pixie Hollow closing, click here or visit our Pixie Hollow Closing FAQs.

If you have any questions regarding your billing, please email us at [email protected], or contact Customer Support at (877) 787-4943. Customer Support Representatives are available Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time, and Saturday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Billing support will no longer be available after November 18, 2013.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm and loyal support for Pixie Hollow. You are truly flaptastic!

Continue to check out all of the exciting games and activities currently available at the official Disney Fairies website.

Fly with you,

The Pixie Hollow Team

Hope this helps
Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 AM
Is a Pixie
View nerdwriter's Photo Album
nerdwriter's Fairy
nerdwriter has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Phew! I had just paid my semi-annual fees over the weekend.