PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Pinecone Pop Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
GO SLOW REAL SLOW
I FINALLY GOT IT It did take 18 tries and I used my slow old computer.
Mostly I went slow, slow, slow. I did not always get the 2000 bonus because I was running out of pinecones. Use the sides to angle a shot.
When I was panicky in the beginning about getting it, I did not get it. I just decided not to think about it and get the bonus at least for the most part and if I did not, I started over.
When I got to about 80000 and my levels were almost up I started telling the computer to help me get it. I had 4 of 5 levels left when I reached over 1000,00. I just finished to see how it went. I did not win though. I missed all the pinks on the last level.
GO SLOW !!
THANKS FOR THE TIPS

Last edited by Foxfeather; 01-20-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: added info
Old 01-19-2011, 10:52 PM
is learing pixie art
View tinkisthebest122's Photo Album
tinkisthebest122's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Caption Contest Participant's Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
tinkisthebest122 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
i still can't get the high score badge.The tips did help alot tought!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 02:12 AM
a pixie & mom of 3pirates
View elfarie's Photo Album
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 47

My Mood: Artistic
elfarie is a talented Fairyelfarie is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Your left over pine cones, after you finish a level, will give you 100 points each. This might help get you get the high score badge
Old 01-20-2011, 04:18 AM
BK
View Miranda_Flora's Photo Album
Miranda_Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Quiet
Miranda_Flora serves with Captain Hook willingly
Quote:
=tinkisthebest122;113946]i still can't get the high score badge.The tips did help alot tought!!!
Here is my tip.

-What you need to do for all levels are try to shoot the pink first then if you lucky you will had the blue too. What I do is this game is mostly about the RIGHT angles. Take a pencil, pen, crayon, ruler or etc... to make an angle since you need to see where it might bounce of. The to make 2 angles equal degree to made it shoot where you want it to be. Then look at your pinecones and your crystals or snowballs (what ever that stuff called)If the crystals are more than the pinecones shoot al the pink crystals if the pinecones are more than the crystals shoot all of them and remember to try to make the pinecones into the basket to had more pinecones left if you need more pinecones for the pink crystal.

-What I do near level 20 -> 30 is save the hot shot, and the orange ball ( 1 extra pinecones) so when it is an emergency use them if you have 5 pinecones use them and if you see the green ball ( 3 pinecones) click them first because when you shoot them. The pinecones will going to go crazy and you will got tons of bonus.
Bonus
*Have the pinecones in a long time and shoot lots of crystals will give you 300 or 500 points.
*The more pink crystals you have in 1 try for a pinecone going will give you multiples points

-And of course you CANNOT always need to shoot the blue first because you want +2000 bonus because then you won't care about the pink crystals and will have less pinecones left to finish the game. So always observe your pinecorns numbers then if you have more pinecones use them to finish the whole thing
Well here some s'more for anyone that playing the game

Good luck

Miranda
Old 01-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Is a Pixie
View biscuitbear's Photo Album
biscuitbear's Fairy
biscuitbear has chosen their Fairy magic
Well I can't clear level 20. Any tip on the right order to do things there?
Old 01-22-2011, 04:40 PM
playing DI on Xbox One
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Creative
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfarie View Post
Your left over pine cones, after you finish a level, will give you 100 points each. This might help get you get the high score badge
"2000 now, plus 15 when we reach..." - oops, distracted.

don't forget the 2000 for clearing all the ice, including the blue; if you can do that and still have pine cones left, even better!

by the way, for the curious, it *is* possible to get a "perfect" score (560 for the level, 3460 with bonuses) on the first level with a single pine cone! i've done it a few times without actually trying, but i've found that aiming for the top left side of the second one from the left helps.

here's a pic of all of Rosetta's talent game badges, along with level 1 perfect score pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pinecone-Pop-level-1-perfect-560.jpg (100.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Pinecone-Pop-level-1-perfect-3460.jpg (85.3 KB, 48 views)
Old 01-22-2011, 09:45 PM
is a Light-Talent Master
View Gardenia's Photo Album
Gardenia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Mega Donation Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Birthday
Gardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thank you everyone for posting the tips! I finally finished the whole game, with a high score of 160,722 points. Emma is proudly displaying her new badge on her profile!
pinecone pop high score badge.jpg
Old 01-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Too much homework :(
View SilverCandleshadow's Photo Album
SilverCandleshadow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Happyy
SilverCandleshadow is a talented FairySilverCandleshadow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebell View Post
"by the way, for the curious, it *is* possible to get a "perfect" score (560 for the level, 3460 with bonuses) on the first level with a single pine cone! i've done it a few times without actually trying, but i've found that aiming for the top left side of the second one from the left helps.

Hey, I do the same thing! I do it in between the top two of the left side ones. I have gotten perfect once though. I just got the flitterific badge for it and here's a funny story.
I was playing for a very very VERY long time. I would just do level one and quit over and over again. I decided to see how many I needed to get the badge. I look in my journal and it said that I had 99 of 100! I was laughing so hard but I don't know why, it wasn't funny.

Last edited by SilverCandleshadow; 01-24-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Is a badge seeker
View RiverBubblesplash's Photo Album
RiverBubblesplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Sad
RiverBubblesplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Thx for the tips, and I luv this new game!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:45 PM
Is a Pixie
View Emerald Mistysky's Photo Album
Emerald Mistysky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Amazed
Emerald Mistysky has chosen their Fairy magic
JovialOne-loved your response..I thought the same thing (plinko) but could not explain it to my 7 year old--it was beyond her. I gave up trying to describe the show. Love the new game, though.

Thanks for all the great tips. I am new to this site..hopefully, I can finish some of the high score badges I'm missing with other tips I find here.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Welcome to the boards! There are a lot of great tips here and there are a lot of helpful fairies that can help you reach those special badges!

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:07 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Thanks for the tips! I love this new game. It's really fun! But for some reason (maybe I just haven't played it long enough to get a good score) it seems like it rewards too few ingredients.

Last edited by vanillablossom12; 01-29-2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Messed up on a smiley :)
Old 02-04-2011, 12:53 AM
An Imaginative Pixie
View Sapphire Blue's Photo Album
Sapphire Blue's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Wishful
Sapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast FlyerSapphire Blue is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Water Talent
i did it!

i did it!!
after 31 tries i finally go the high score badge with 133,900 pts!
(it might have been 30 times yesterday, i was at 84,000 pts on level 24 and i had to stop and was away from my computer for more than 20 minutes and guess what? yep i was disconnected and so went all my points and everything down the drain - argh! so annoying! but today i did it!
And thanks for all the tips that were posted here, it really helped alot!

Old 03-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Cool! Thanks for the tips!
I'm not very good at this game, but hopefully my aim will improve (soon! :S)

Last edited by Onionleaf; 02-12-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Junior Pixie
View siennaoaksong's Photo Album
siennaoaksong's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
siennaoaksong has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I just got the badge using these tips! I quit with a score of 120,930 because my internet has been on the fritz a bit, so I didn't go through all the levels, but I got the badge!!!