PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I was a member before so it's not a big deal though i would need to get a new job most likely to pay this time around. ^^,
Old 02-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Is a Pixie
View Ashley driftblossom's Photo Album
Ashley driftblossom's Fairy
My Mood: Roflol
Ashley driftblossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Emails

Well guys to be honest,Theres are alot of reasons why PH would have closed.Most are ruhmors but make a high point and some are actually disscused between disney . I remember what they told me when I emailed them here is what they said ....

me: ''I heard Pixie hollow was gonna shut down because you guys want more focus on your website .No,I'm not angry like other fairy's but just disappointed and sad. When I entered pixie hollow a fairy that's been playing over a year went to help me and show me around till now I scroll down my friends list and I see her name .You guys spread pixie dust all over pixie hollow But i think the pixie dust vanished ....People are making petitions Cause we care . we even heard that If we get at least five thousand then you guys will consider keeping the site but all for you know there are millions of people play kids,teenagers,adults yes even adults play pixie hollow .That's how attaching it is . Sometimes I reefer pixie hollow as my second homeNo matter what Ill be happy as all us Fairy's went together and did this just to keep our friendships .Yes,I'm proud of that .And a special thanks to all the fairy's .And I hope you guys can reconsider keeping the site open.

And I DO believe in fairy's I DO!!
- Ashley driftblossom

Them:Hi,

I really wish I could say that the petition will help, but unfortunately it will not. I am glad to hear that you believe in Fairies. I do too.

I hope you waddle on over and check out Club Penguin. I know that a lot of our Fairy friends will be heading on over so I bet you find a lot of your friends.

Thanks for being part of such an wonderful experience.

Sincerely,

Jen
Pixie Hollow Member Services

How did we do? Please take the short survey below to give us feedback about your experience with our support team.

https://www.disneysurvey.com/wix/p11266070.aspx

If you require further assistance, please respond to this email. We will include the survey link in every reply so that you can take the survey whenever you like.

Okay so the part that hurt the most is when they tried ADVERTISING club penguin to me. I honestly think from my opinion that they wont be making another PH for us cause of there money problemes but don't give up right ? Have Faith,Hope and pixixe dust ?
Old 02-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Maybe Disney is trying to surprise us with a Pixie Hollow reopening! If not, then they will reopen it eventually.

The most amazing dreams I had were the dreams that Pixie Hollow was reopening. That's my dream and wish. Dreams DO come true. You just need to keep your hopes up and keep believing. Just don't be so negative!
Old 02-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
By the way, you guys, the testing page is now shut down, and will redirect you to the still unchanged FAQ page. Just thought you all should know.
EDIT: Harvest Hustle has been changed, as well! The game is still the same, but some tweaks have been made. The biggest change is that there are no longer any ads telling you to "create your own fairy and fly!".
Do I want it to come back? Yes. Do I think it will? No. And unfortunately, I just have to keep going on with my life.
I'm sorry, you guys. Good luck to those who still believe it will come back.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 02-21-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:07 PM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
To be honest, now that I know pixie hollow isn't coming back, I'm fine with it. Before, when there was still evidence that PH will return (the testing page) I kept believing and being positive. But ever since I got that email, of course I was sad, but I also realized I have to get over it sooner or later and I am now! I've decided to quit virtual worlds for now and to focus more on things off the computer. And to those of you who are still hurting, I know how you feel (I've been feeling that way until this month.), but we have to move on with our lives. PH was gonna close one day anyway, we can't keep crying about it. And it's not like everythings gone... The forums are still here!

~Amber
Old 02-21-2014, 10:57 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I noticed they were gone to.. so depressing.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:06 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
You know, if PH reopened, I would go straight on and have a fashion con. Also, if they want to make apps why don't they just make a PIXIE HOLLOW app. Its not impossible and it would be cool to have PH on the go. Disney just is blind to the good (PH) and only opens its eyes to the bad (CP).
Old 02-22-2014, 02:28 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
You know, if PH reopened, I would go straight on and have a fashion con. Also, if they want to make apps why don't they just make a PIXIE HOLLOW app. Its not impossible and it would be cool to have PH on the go. Disney just is blind to the good (PH) and only opens its eyes to the bad (CP).
Maybe there just playing with us O-o I would have a fashion con to..
Old 02-22-2014, 04:18 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 

AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
well there is a big problem it's not fair to do a pixie hollow app and just hae pixie hollow for cell phones or ipads and stuff a lot of people don't have smart phones or ipads and stuff like that becuase they cost a lot i got myself a new cell phone for the first time in 6 years and it's a smiple cheapy phone because it's what i could afford. and as for like a ipad or pod whatever they are called i could never afford one of them.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:35 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
well there is a big problem it's not fair to do a pixie hollow app and just hae pixie hollow for cell phones or ipads and stuff a lot of people don't have smart phones or ipads and stuff like that becuase they cost a lot i got myself a new cell phone for the first time in 6 years and it's a smiple cheapy phone because it's what i could afford. and as for like a ipad or pod whatever they are called i could never afford one of them.
There's the first gen apple devices of iPad an iPod that are $100 at least you could get if there was ever a PH app. I have that Fashion Boutique app and it doesn't get past the loading screen because there's no account for it so I can't play with Silvah on there and there isn't space for some reason.

EDIT: I always sort of cry everytime I open that app.. *sigh*
Old 02-22-2014, 04:53 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
There's the first gen apple devices of iPad an iPod that are $100 at least you could get if there was ever a PH app. I have that Fashion Boutique app and it doesn't get past the loading screen because there's no account for it so I can't play with Silvah on there and there isn't space for some reason.

EDIT: I always sort of cry everytime I open that app.. *sigh*
Um i was able to get the phone because it's 1 a pay as you go kinda phone and 2 it was only $5 that's something i can afford when your not working and getting help from your parents tossing $100 for something your most likely not gonna use that often is a BIG waste of money, and besides Ipads and Ipods only have so much memory space on them if it's done just through the computer and internet there is much more space to work with.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:17 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Guys, I think we must stop all the rumors about the closing of Pixie Hollow. Everyone have already know, Disney is just a company who think all about moneys, moneys, and moneys. Hey, I'm serious and that's the truth reality, PH is closed and they always advertise CP. I'd love if PH come back, but I think it's 0% possibilities. So, you'll have already know, PH will close and CP will be advertised through Channel, E-mails, or even Website. So, here is my conclusion:

"Whatever you wish upon a star, Pixie Hollow will not come back unless it's the true reality. So, everything that you can do now is try a new game that may interest you. There are still lots of games out there that's better than PH."

Sorry to be mean to everyone, but that's the truth reality have already in front of our eyes and we have to take that. I hope you understand about this thing. Thank you for reading.

~Alyce
Old 02-22-2014, 08:59 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
Guys, I think we must stop all the rumors about the closing of Pixie Hollow. Everyone have already know, Disney is just a company who think all about moneys, moneys, and moneys. Hey, I'm serious and that's the truth reality, PH is closed and they always advertise CP. I'd love if PH come back, but I think it's 0% possibilities. So, you'll have already know, PH will close and CP will be advertised through Channel, E-mails, or even Website. So, here is my conclusion:

"Whatever you wish upon a star, Pixie Hollow will not come back unless it's the true reality. So, everything that you can do now is try a new game that may interest you. There are still lots of games out there that's better than PH."

Sorry to be mean to everyone, but that's the truth reality have already in front of our eyes and we have to take that. I hope you understand about this thing. Thank you for reading.

~Alyce
your not being mean at all your being realistic is all and there is nothing wrong with that.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Alyce, I understand what you say but, I think we should stop saying that Pixie Hollow won't reopen. You can say that in your mind but still hope that it will come back.

I don't want to see any more posts about Pixie Hollow not reopening. Those will just make us sadder. I know you think that there is a 0% chance that Pixie Hollow will reopen but I have a strong feeling.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I agree with Tinker. Alyce, its perfectly fine that you believe that PH isn't coming back, but many of us pixies haven't moved on yet. We all move at our own pace; it takes more time for some to get over it than others. We all respect your opinion But like Tinker said, saying that there is a 0% chance of PH reopening is not going to do anything but bring down some fairies' moods.