PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Deus

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:15 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Deus

(Originally written on my Wattpad account)

In a world called Deus, there are elves, goblins, fairies, wicked witches, anything you'd see in a fairy tale. Nothing like ours, either. It's larger, broader, and, well, there's different species of people. 

One day, a daughter of an innkeeper, Kaylein Bailey, walked into her fathers Inn, The Red Flask, and sat at the bar with her regular group of friends. Often they'd sneak braised phoenix or blue cheese, but today was their training and graduation. Of course, Kaylein was prepared for the brutal battle of which they would travel all across Deus for. But she was not prepared for this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg deusmap.jpg (212.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg deusmendaandwhevertheotheroneslive.jpg (66.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-18-2015, 06:09 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
This looks like a very interesting tale. I look forward to you next post. You could totally create an RP from this.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:37 PM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Chapter 1

Kaylein walked into her fathers' inn, The Red Flask, and read the menu:
---
Braised Phoenix and Blue Cheese, Glass of Apple Cider (4 sp)

Steamed Shellfish with Mace and Artichoke, Glass of Pulp (4 sp)

Pickled Catfish and Millet Bread, Tankard of Grape Pulp (7 cp)

Steamed Deer and Dried Dragonfruit, Glass of Tea (1 sp)

Boiled Pork and Dried Carrot, Tankard of Water (10 cp)

Braised Lamb and Apple Pie, Glass of Water (4 sp)

Braised Duck and Sharp Cheese, Glass of Fruit Juice (4 sp)

Poached Goose with Sugar and Dried Pear, Glass of Apple Cider (2 sp)

She licked her lips and waited for her favorite customer, Olwebor, to walk in. 'I'd have braised phoenix and blue cheese over Dads' simple shellfish and tea...', she thought. Her friend, Raulin atte Wille, strolled in happily.

"Aye, what's got you so perked up?" she said, slightly questioning his sanity. He gaped at her. "It's Graduation soon, you dunce!" he said, whipping out his calendar. "Adpeto, Desiderium the 6th...Oh, my gosh! You're right!" Kaylein shook her head "How could I have forgotten? Let's round up Beatrix and Cassius and head to training."

Kaylein and Raulin swiftly left The Red Flask, carrying small chunks of blue cheese and leaving the murmurs "A golden castle lies deep within the White Mountains," and "Something has been delving a network of tunnels beneath the town."

~~~

Beatrix and Cassius walked down the path to The Red Flask. "I bet Kaylein forgot to train today. The Graduation Travel is at dawn!" "Hey, she can't help but forget, she's always helping Mr. Bailey over at The Red Flask." he scolded. "Well, she better at least have saved us some braised phoenix..." Beatrix mutters.

"Beatrix, Cassius! Is that you I see?" Kaylein said, a slight bit of humor tinting her voice. Beatrix sighed. "Aye, Kaylein." Kaylein laughed and lead Raulin up the path. "Ready for training?" Cassius smiled. "Let's go!"

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 01-20-2015 at 03:08 AM.
Old 01-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
This sounds interesting. Can't wait for more!
Old 01-18-2015, 11:23 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Intriguing story, Electro! I'm excited to read more.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-19-2015, 03:53 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I have a wattpad account, just don't use it anymore XD very nice story by the way!
Old 01-20-2015, 03:03 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

Thanks guys! More to come soon
Old 01-20-2015, 03:09 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Ok! Can't wait to hear more!

Your welcome, by the way.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:57 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

Cassius and Kaylein walked into the Telaca Downs, fingers intertwined. Beatrix coughed. "We're here." Faces flushing, Kaylein and Cassius stepped apart. Raulin rolled his eyes, yet a smirk on his face showed he was amused. Raulin whispered into her ear, "Oh, little Miss Hawley has a crush, hmm?" Beatrix scowled and it was her turn to get a flushed face. "Shut it, you little br-" "Oh, it's the children from Gromidalr. Kaylein Bailey, Raulin atte Wille, Cassius Godfrey, and Beatrix Hawley."

A tall, old woman with a hook like nose hovered over them. "I am Gullveig. Welcome to Training. You look like a promising bunch. Now that you are here, we can begin. You will be against-" she points one wrinkly finger to a group of 2 girls and two boys "the children from Menda." One girl, with wispy blonde hair and pale skin, stands out from the group. "Hello. I am Jetta Taylor." she raised her hand out to shake. Kaylein stepped away from her group and shook it, her tan skin contrasting to her pale skin. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kaylein Bailey." Jetta motioned for her group to walk over. Kaylein did the same. Cassius greeted a young man named Baxter Baker, a young man with pale brown skin and curly dark hair, Raulin met Cadby Brooker, a tall boy with orange hair and glasses. Beatrix became acquainted with Everlid Fletcher, a short girl with deep tan skin and pale brown hair.

"Now that you are all acquainted, I'd like to let you know. You will all be competing against each other. You will be released into captivity until your whole group meets at starting point. Be prepared to start training in the Shrouded Jungle." Everyone in the room gasped. The Shrouded Jungle was known for many lost villagers or adventurers who haven't prepared or learned how to survive in captivity. Gullveig chuckled. "Get to packing, children."
Old 01-20-2015, 10:23 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

Beatrix scowled furiously as she filled her leather satchel with steamed deer and millet bread. 'I wish I'd never lived in Gromidalr!' It was obvious she had a deep, pure hatred for Kaylein. "The only reason I'm here with these fools in because we were all born in the same year..." she muttered under her breath.

Her curly hair bounced as she moved back and forth. "Shoot, where is my water cantee--" Raulin chuckled. "R-Raulin? What are you doing here?" Raulin grinned, walking over to her. "Beatrix, what are you doing?" "Packing, obviously." she said, rolling her hazel eyes. "No, you're whining like a spoiled little brat and--" "Shut up. What do you want?" she said sharply. "Aye, it's the year 777, can't a guy talk to a girl?" His wavy brown hair bobbed as he laughed. "You heard me anyways, so why bother?" "Ah, so the only reason you bother to stay in this group is because...?" "Cassius." she stated, gritting her teeth. "Hmm?" Raulin said. "Cassius, okay‽ What's it to you, anyways...?" "Just wondering." he said, standing up and walking away, his tall lanky body casting a shadow through the hall.

~~~

Jetta gathered her things -- the essentials, food, water, clothes -- and places them into her oxhide pack. She was chatting with Everlid. "Did you see that-- what's his name? -- Raulin? He's way different from the boys back in Menda, don't you agree?" Jetta smiled "Yeah, but he's so...mysterious. Always smirking or laughing. Can't trust a guy like that." "Pfft, whatever." Everlid took a slow bite of dried apricot and paused -- a thing she never did until she was truly in deep thinking. "Everlid?" Her bright blue eyes poked up "Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about?" Jetta inquired, suddenly intrigued. Then a sly smile broke onto her face "Ooh, you like that Raulin, aye?" "N-no! You're a dunce to even think that." Jetta burst out laughing, her wispy blond hair moving in motion with her head. "Shut up, Jetta! Don't dare tell a soul!" "Alright, alright." she said, her laughter dying down.

~~~

Gullveig lead each group into the Shrouded Forest, one at a time. Each child waited patiently for Gullveig to return each time. Soon, each group was seperated and gone. "You have 6 hours to reach the Castle of Minas Canye." Soon, it was Mendas' turn. Gullevieg led each of them into the Shrouded Forest. As soon as they were deep in the middle of the forest, they each went their seperate ways. As the same with Menda.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I can't wait to hear what's next!