PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support

Computer Technical Support General & Fairies Related Software & Hardware support. Recommendations, Reviews and so forth.

Old membership help

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:04 AM
Gone surfing bye :)
View Scarlet Diamondheart's Photo Album
Scarlet Diamondheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
Scarlet Diamondheart is a wiz at Fairy TagScarlet Diamondheart is a wiz at Fairy TagScarlet Diamondheart is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
membership help

I was gonna order membership but im having issues it goes where u have to enter your account user and pass and it says entered right but it never goes to the next page anybody else having this problem?

i figured a way to get membership im gonna have to order it as a gift but im still having the same problem with diamonds

Last edited by _Stormy_; 03-26-2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 03-26-2013, 03:04 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Have you tried signing in on the home page like you're playing and then clicking Purchase Options? Cause it takes m to the page to enter card info and everything, is that the page you're talking about? You could try clearing history and cache, a different web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome), or try writing the Never Council (:
Rosey xoxo
Old 03-26-2013, 04:33 AM
Junior Pixie
View victoria rosepuff's Photo Album
victoria rosepuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: fairyish
victoria rosepuff has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Thats same exact thing happened to me when i was trying too get membership so I got it as a gift.When i was trying to get diamonds it turned out first i had to log in and then my parents has to log in.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
To purchase membership, I think you may have to log in with a parent's account. Were you using your own or a parent's account to log in? You may have to ask your parents to create an account to purchase anything.

Hope that helped.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Can I ask a question too? I was wondering if membership card codes expire. Cause I won a membership card last year and I was gonna save it for when I needed it.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Gone surfing bye :)
View Scarlet Diamondheart's Photo Album
Scarlet Diamondheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
Scarlet Diamondheart is a wiz at Fairy TagScarlet Diamondheart is a wiz at Fairy TagScarlet Diamondheart is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I wouldn't think so they only expire if you used them

I asked the nc about it all they said was use the parent account im gonna ask if i can make a new one because i have no idea what it is its been forever since i used it

I asked if it was possible to delete the old one and make a new one because half the problem is the email we used to make the parent account we dont use anymore so i hope they will let me or else no diamonds

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 03-27-2013 at 02:43 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
Old 03-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter8pony View Post
Can I ask a question too? I was wondering if membership card codes expire. Cause I won a membership card last year and I was gonna save it for when I needed it.
I doubt it. I used to purchase old membership cards for other Disney games (I don't think anyone else buys them except me, so most of those cards must have been there for quite a while.), and they always worked just fine when I redeemed them. Unless you use the code, you should be fine.

I think you should be able to either make a new parent account, or recover your old parent account if you contact them. I wish you luck and hope you will be able to purchase a membership successfully!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 03-27-2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: merge double post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evr_meh View Post
I doubt it. I used to purchase old membership cards for other Disney games (I don't think anyone else buys them except me, so most of those cards must have been there for quite a while.), and they always worked just fine when I redeemed them. Unless you use the code, you should be fine.
Thanks!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 12:42 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Diamondheart View Post
I asked if it was possible to delete the old one and make a new one because half the problem is the email we used to make the parent account we dont use anymore so i hope they will let me or else no diamonds
Call PixieHollow. I know I got my first three membership's by calling them, they can also change the parent account info and such. They are helpful with these ( then again, last time I called them was years ago xD) but they can change important information
Old 04-09-2013, 08:57 PM
friendly pixie
View olive silkblossom's Photo Album
olive silkblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

olive silkblossom is a talented Fairyolive silkblossom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
When i first had this account I had the same issues. I had a parent account on it too, and it still would not take my info a few times. I called them and they could not figure out why it would not take my info of my credit card ( I had purchased diamonds on it previously & had the money available). I had them change my account to a parent account since my daughter and I shared and I wanted open chat for her to chat easier. The other thing also fixed itself, I think it is just a little bug that happens sometimes. I would suggest just calling them.