PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Talent of Pixies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:29 AM
dancing for the holidays!
View MistyMay's Photo Album
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Mellow
MistyMay is a talented FairyMistyMay is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Cecile and Misty walked into the Pixie Dust tree together. Planning talent fairies were rushing all over! "Um, excuse me?" Misty sad, trying to get someone's attention. Nobody stopped. "I said, excuse me!" Misty said a little louder as she grabbed a fairy's wing to stop her. "What?" The fairy said, clearly annoyed. "What's going on here? Why are you all so busy? I don't remember any events coming up," Misty replied.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:26 PM
I love Tinker Teacher FM!
View Ice River's Photo Album
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 8

Ice River has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
"Me either," Cecile agreed. "Is it a dance or something?"
Old 01-03-2010, 06:21 PM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Tansy was very confused. She tried to ask her sisters, but they were confused too. "What's going on?" she asked.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 

Water Talent
"Cecile was right. A dance by moonlight is happening in two days, and we decorating-talents are hard at work, so please go away!" Cecile was slightly offended, but understood their worry. She knew what they felt like because one time, the light-fairies were given one single day to make a glass chandelier while all the other fairies were given a week. Cecile had worked her hardest with Dessa, and the chandelier was smaller, but they had finished it. Cecile nodded politely and saw that some lights were broken. Cecile flew over to them and saw tiny lights that were about to burn out. She stretched the light out, and it was full again. The fairies gave her thier thanks then continued with their work.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:13 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 

Water Talent
"I wonder what the dance is celebrating?" Misty wondered aloud. "Hey! I have an idea! We should go to Bobbin's and see about making new outfits for the dance!" Misty loved any excuse to get a new outfit.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:08 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(wow this thread is going awesome, can i interrupt)

"Hi Misty, hi tansy" , said Carrot Rosemoon ( a water talent) as she she knew only two of them.
"Are they ur friends? it has been very long time since i last saw u both", said carrot
Old 01-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"Hi, Carrot," Cecile greeted Carrot. Misty had mentioned her before, and had said she was really nice. "We should go make rainbows sometime, it'd be fun." Cecile said kindly, then nodded at Misty for her idea of making clothes was a good idea.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"Hi Carrot, it's been awhile since I've seen you 'round here. Nice to see you! We're off to design our dance dresses, want to come?" So off to Bobbin's they flew, each designing their gowns aloud on the way. "I want to have a Robin Egg Blue dress, with a White sash. I'm not sure what kind of sash, though. Any ideas Cecile? What kind of outfit do you want? You should get something super special!"
Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Ice River's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"I think I'm going to get a long gress that reaches just above my ankles, and I would like to have a pretty, wintry color, I love looking like nature, it's just so fun! So I think I'll get it in Sparkling Yellow with a bright Pine-Green sash to match some boots I have. Misty, I think your sash should one that kind of fans out, it comes in purple, golden, green, and lots of other colors. Do you really think Sparkling Yellow and Pine-Green put together look good?" They all giggled and then flew to Bobbin's Sewing shop and made pretty gowns for the Midnight Ball.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:53 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
After making their dresses, the fairies made plans to meet up at Misty's home later to get ready.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 AM
Loves Silvermist
View PurpleCherryBlossom's Photo Album
PurpleCherryBlossom's Fairy
My Mood: Adventurous
PurpleCherryBlossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
(Can I join? I'm new here )
Primrose, a garden talent, twirled in the shop with her new gown and ran into a group of fairies she smiled shyly "I am Primrose, pleased to meet you!"
Old 01-05-2010, 03:57 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"Why, hello Primrose! What a lovely name, and you gown is just as lovely! Did you make it yourself? I'm Misty, and this is Cecile and Carrot."
Old 01-05-2010, 04:20 AM
Loves Silvermist
"Oh yes I did!" answered Primrose she then look at Cecile "Eh, You look lots like Ree!" Primrose brushed off her long lily skirt and folded up her gown. She smiled warmly "Well you two seem awfully nice!"
Old 01-05-2010, 04:27 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
"Well thank you! Are you new to Pixie Hollow? I don't remember seeing you around before."
Old 01-05-2010, 04:29 AM
Loves Silvermist
Primrose laughed "Oh no! I came a while back! I am just always in the gardens in fact I am usually so deep that I sometimes get lost!" Primrose laughed and continued "I just take breaks every now and then and well I can't miss any ball! I was just going to pick out a dress, go back to work, and then get ready again. We are preparing for spring, you know?"