PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old PH Dress-Up Game Project **PDFs & helpers needed!**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
It's wonderful, Onion!
My question is the music-
I had my volume on loud but didn't hear anything. Have you gotten any music for it yet? If not, I bet I could merge some meadow-music together!

Also, when you click on headpieces, a long blue bar appears on the left of the choosing-thing and then it stays there for the rest of the game.
I haven't added any code for the music yet, I only added the buttons that don't do anything. I'll add the music later, I just didn't bother with removing the buttons. It's probably best if the music tracks are kept separate so that I might be able to add an option of changing the music track. Thanks for the offer though!

The long blue bar are the menus that are transferred over to the side. Your screen must be much larger than mine so that is why you see the bars move there. I'll just change the x position further to the left and that should fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundew Mangotwinkle View Post
It looks great!
I think the backgrounds should include screenshots of meadows (if anyone actually took pictures of empty meadows!)

Also, I have a PDF of the Arrival Day skirt, but some parts of it blend in to the PDF background.
Sundew
The empty meadows can be found on the Wiki, Em did a super job of gathering them all. And that's great that you have the Arrival Day skirt! You can upload it to the Dropbox folder and we'll crop it out.

If any of you would like to share images or PDFs, just send me a PM and I'll give you the uploading link.

@Alyce: Yep, I know that those things are missing! This was simply an example of what I have completed so far and just like I said earlier, there are many more things still to add. That's why there are blank buttons and the right side of the screen is empty.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 11-04-2013, 01:16 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, that's great so far Onionleaf!!! Thank you for putting this all together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
[*]If you have PDFs saved of Fairy Expressions 20-23 (see the Wiki for reference), please send those in as they are not included in the International sites. I was using Prism's Pixie Spa for reference, so let me know if I missed any eye or skin colors.
Hmm...I may have one of those. I will get back to you on that!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I saw the dress-up game so far, and I can tell it is going to be amazing! It looks so cute and clean.
  • Of course I will help design the backgrounds, menus, buttons!
  • I like the idea where you said having pages for different themes of clothing!
  • Hmmm.... If you are doing each item to be colored separately, you should make small box in the corner with drag and drop dye bottles to change the colors, just an idea! Otherwise, I would like all of the items to change color.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 11-07-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Quote:
  • If you have PDFs saved of Fairy Expressions 20-23
Ok, I have a PDF of a fairy with expression 20. Do you want a picture of it?
Also, do you need more PDFs of outfits? I have so many!
Old 11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Nice job on the dress-up game, Onionleaf! I can tell it's going to be really great for when we're missing our fairies. If there's anything you need, feel free to ask! I have a pretty extensive closet... I really liked to accessorize.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Onionleaf, in the table it is still saying: In progress (Daisybelle). I uploaded it and I did not crop so perfectly. Should I upload it again?

Last edited by Daisybelle; 11-07-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_12 View Post
Ok, I have a PDF of a fairy with expression 20. Do you want a picture of it?
Also, do you need more PDFs of outfits? I have so many!
Yay, that's awesome! I'll send you the uploading link via PM and you can upload the PDF of the expression (unless it's a high-quality PNG file, that's also fine).

I'd like to wait on uploading more PDFs at this time. We've already gathered heaps of items to edit, so I'd like to see the list reduced to a smaller size before we upload more files. But hold on to your PDFs Misty, we will definitely need them! If you want, you can write up a list of what items you do have for now. That could save time in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
Onionleaf, in the table it is still saying: In progress (Daisybelle). I uploaded it and I did not crop so perfectly. Should I upload it again?
Ah, right! I did notice the image in the folder but noticed that the image quality was a little choppy. I was going to fix it but haven't had the chance to do it yet. If you'd like to fix it yourself you can upload a new version of the image, but if not I'll take care of it in a few days.

Just a note for everyone: I think it would be best to avoid editing images that are covered by something else (have a Y in the table), since someone else might have a clearer version of the item. If you'd like to upload files, you can have a look through the table and replace any items that have a "Y" next to them.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yay, that's awesome! I'll send you the uploading link via PM and you can upload the PDF of the expression (unless it's a high-quality PNG file, that's also fine).
It's a PDF. Let me know when you send the link!

Quote:
I'd like to wait on uploading more PDFs at this time. We've already gathered heaps of items to edit, so I'd like to see the list reduced to a smaller size before we upload more files. But hold on to your PDFs Misty, we will definitely need them! If you want, you can write up a list of what items you do have for now. That could save time in the future.
Okie dokie, I will do that!

edit: Random question...what program are you using to make the dress up game?

Last edited by Misty_12; 11-09-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_12 View Post
edit: Random question...what program are you using to make the dress up game?
I use Adobe Flash Professional CS6. It allows you to create SWF files which are pretty much interactive animation clips. The interface has layers and tools that look similar to Photoshop-type programs, but you can also edit frames along the way as well as add frames within an image. Once the images are set in place and have instance names, you can go to the ActionScript panel and type in the code that makes the magic happen.
I've simply watched and read tutorials online that describe the sort of things that I'd like the dress-up game to include. Finally starting to understand a little bit of the code so I can edit and fix mistakes whenever they occur. *phew!*

Old 11-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I just wanted to drop by and say that I'm super impressed with all the work you pixies have done on this. I got SO excited looking through all the outfit images and when I opened up your project, Onionleaf, I couldn't stop smiling. (Maybe for the shoes, if you don't plan on having the limbs move then you could just erase the parts that will go behind the leg? If you do, never mind)
Old 11-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you Julie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Sunripple View Post
(Maybe for the shoes, if you don't plan on having the limbs move then you could just erase the parts that will go behind the leg? If you do, never mind)
The idea did cross my mind, but then a "what if?" thought came along. I was at the last stage of what I was hoping to finish that day so I left it as it was for now. I'll have to add a whole new layer for the other shoe though, change the code... graah, I'll see how it goes.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:03 AM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I like the idea of getting things off the to do list, so I will start cropping some of the "cropping only" items. I am still slow, so I'm starting with a handful from the head piece list:

Pretty Panache Headband
Vivacious Vines Tiara
Splendid Solstice Garland*
Stunning Seafoam Headband
Smashing Splash Tiara
Winter Couture Tiara*
Tinkered Couture Goggles*

Last edited by lillyfairy; 11-11-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
You gotta crop 'em separated

I've cropped the Radiant Regalia Top and Bottom, Resplendent Ruby Top and Bottom, Grass Petal Pushers, and the Petal Twirl Top and Boots and Crown, Oak Top, and Daisy Wrap Top.

I'm doing Plush Plumes top right now, but the model is wearing a belt.

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 11-19-2013, 01:19 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you for the update. I haven't been able to work on this project for the past week since all the programs that I use are not available at the moment. :/
Apologies if the table is not being updated often enough, it's a bit difficult to locate new files through the Dropbox link.

It's probably best not to work on the gowns where the left glove or sleeve is hidden. If they are already cropped, then I'll just add a note to the table that we still need the gloves, so that we can combine the two images.

Old 11-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Onionleaf, I just wanted to let you know that I cropped a cleaner version of the Tropic Flower Anklet.
The end is not there because the model's shoe was covering that part of the anklet.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 11-20-2013 at 11:19 PM.