PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Life in Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Snowflake:
I searched my entire area. No luck. So I decided to search the Winter Woods.

I might find a tinker fairy there. One tinker fairy named Tinkerbell has a sister who lives in the Winter Woods.

I lined up at the boarder which was a log and ice bridge separating the two regions. There was a desk set up between the two seasons and there was a pair of frost fairies closer to the Winter Woods.

I crossed the boarder and got my wings crossed and stuff like that. And then I got deeper into the Winter Woods getting used to the cold. Luckily, I put on a yellow coat before I crossed the boarder.

I wanted to look for a tinker fairy but I haven't been in the Winter Woods in a while. So before I begin my winter search, I sat down on a branch not so far from a few winter fairy houses and admired the beautiful scenery!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:33 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(I have removed Ginkgo leaving me two spots for fairies...hmmm... I have also changed Elma's storyline a bit if you want to read. )

Elma

The talent show the other day was flaptastic! My favorite act personally was when a storytelling fairy came out and read a beautiful poem. You kind of just sank into the words. I wish I could write like that!!

Well today, I'm even more excited! I finally raised enough blueberries for a trip to the Winter Woods! I am staying for... (counts on fingers)... 4 days! I'm going to go ice skating, read in the library, have snowball fights. Oh my it's going to be fun!

I pulled my walnut suitcase out of my armoire. I opened it, laid it on my bed and continued rummaging through my closet. I found my scarf, mittens, ear muffs, coat, and boots. I packed a few more warm clothes, and of course Buttercup's winter clothes as well.

I close up the suitcase, and close my windows etc. I open my room door and close it, locking it.
"See you in 4 days, home!"
I scooped Buttercup up and flew to the Border.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Marigold:
I was looking for the tinker fairy. No luck! But I forgot to search Tinker's Nook. On my way, I bumped into Silver.

"Silver!" I said. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the Fairy Tale Theater?"

"I was just visiting Marina so I can ask her to design our costumes." Silver said. "The rest of the group is at the theater rehearsing."

"We had lots of problems." I said. "I'm going to Tinker's Nook to find a tinker fairy to "fix" them.

Silver just laughed. "Tinker fairies only fix objects not problems!" Silver giggled. "Oh." I replied. "I guess we have to find another way." "I'll find Snow and we'll go back to the theater." Sil said. "You'll take care of your animal group."

Silver:

Mari told me the entire area Snowflake was supposed to search. I checked all of it and she wasn't here. That means she's in the Winter Woods. Good thing I have enough ingredients!

I began bundle up in a warmer outfit, cross the boarder and get used to the freezing cold. Winter fairies were flying around, playing in the snow and frosting wings. The warm fairies were exploring and playing in the winter woods. Some were going on a vacation there for a while. A fairy I seen flying around the warm realm named Elma was one of them.

I flew over a tall tree over a beautiful mountain scenery and near some winter fairy houses. I saw Snowflake sitting on a branch and who was flying toward her? Jenny!

"You're late!" Jenny said angry. "Marigold got to the theater before you!"

Snowflake stopped admiring the scenery and said, "Oh No! I'm later than I should be." Snowflake and Marigold made an agreement that they're sure to be back at the theater by 3:00. "I was just so focused on finding a tinker fairy then... Never mind! We got to get back!"

We rushed toward the boarder, struggling to get past some of the warm fairies visiting and we finally made it back to the autumn forest.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:20 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Phoebe: I went to Havendish Stream to put up posters for a Talent Picnic at Maple Tree Hill. I was new to Pixie Hollow, so I wanted to meet everyone. I also wanted to show them a special buddy I found.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
If no one else is posting, I'm quitting this RP. It's been more than a month since anyone besides me posted here.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:50 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
If no one else is posting, I'm quitting this RP. It's been more than a month since anyone besides me posted here.
PixieHollowForever, this is an ongoing RP, there is no plot, no time limit, and anyone can post anything any time they would like. If you would like to quit the RP I guess that could be okay, but I believe I put that in the rules and information about the RP on the first page. Also, the All-Talent Picnic already took place if you read the RP.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Awards Showcase

Well, if some others post here sometime then I wont quit. And Jenny, I did read it, I know that the All-Talent picnic happened, my character was announcing an animal talent picnic.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:57 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Breezy
When I found out I would be in the finals, my heart sank like an anchor. On normal circumstances, I would be overjoyed at something like this, but reading that story again in front of all of Pixie Hollow, well, I just couldn't do it. Maybe Sundew was right. I shouldn't have said that in front of the Northern Territory. I sighed as I sat in my kitchen. Now, neither Dew nor Fox would want to be my friend anymore. All because of that one story... But wait! There's stultifying a hope. Write a sequel...

Sundew
I wake up the next morning and flip on the PV. Tabby reads my name as one of the finalists! I shriek and somehow miss the next name on the list. Oh well. It couldn't have been Breezy. I think for a bit and decide to keep my poem for the finals. Sometimes when I change my poems too much, they end up worse than before.