PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust A baby's laugh has brought you here, now introduce yourself! Post Your Welcome and Goodbye Threads Here!

Old A New Arrival!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-23-2022, 08:40 PM
Is a Wate Talent
View autumnaspenmoon's Photo Album
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
My Mood: Nerdy
autumnaspenmoon has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Innocent Hello, 10+ years later

Hi everyone,

I've been feeling very nostalgic lately and I came across this forum. I WISH I would have known about it when PH was open. Anywho, I miss this community so much. PH was always a safe space for me to be myself and have fun!

My og fairy's name was Tori. She was a water talent. I have no clue what my D-name was, but I would love to find some friends on here.

Happy to meet you all
Old 07-08-2022, 12:27 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Fly with You! My fairy's name was Snowflake Neverlily (I also had fairies named Silver and Marigold but Snowflake was the one I played on the most). She was a light talent.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:54 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
to PHF, Autumn!

I've definitely been feeling nostalgic recently as well. Can't believe it's been so long since the closing

Nice to meet you too

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 07-08-2022, 04:13 AM
Is a Wate Talent
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
Water Talent
Hi Snowflake! I think I have seen some of your youtube videos ◡̈ So so nice to meet you.

Hi Coconut! So lovely to meet you. I honestly wasn't sure if anyone would reply. Hopefully it is not too late to make friends ◡̈

Last edited by Gigi; 08-08-2022 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 10-11-2022, 06:36 PM
Majestic Merfairy
View Sweetglow's Photo Album
Sweetglow's Fairy
My Mood: Angelic
Sweetglow has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
My fairy was Sweetglow but I flew some other fairies too. My d-name was superdivawings.

I can't believe I still have this account on the forum over 9 years later. I preserved all of my information and I won't change it ever.

If anyone remembers me, come say hi
Old 11-20-2022, 08:05 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Wink

I still miss Pixie Hollow. If it opened again tomorrow, I would pay to play again. Pixie Hollow was always a fun, relaxing sand social place to play. I am now a great-grandfairy. I have not found a game I enjoy now to play online. Pixie Hollow was always to me.

[CENTER]
Fly with you all soon!

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 12-06-2022, 10:45 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Heart Welcome

Fly with you! My main fairy's name was Daisybelle My d-name was crystalclay. I was a water talent. I am glad to have you here! Never too late to make friends!
It's nice to see that many of you still flit around the forums even after so many years...It feels like a piece of history now. It's as if we have lived during the Peter Pan era or something, and we were a part of fairy history. In a way we really were! I feel the same way as you Pewli, Pixie Hollow is my forever home. There truly isn't anything else like it!
Old 02-05-2023, 02:48 AM
Is a Pixie
View fairyrealms's Photo Album
fairyrealms's Fairy
My Mood: BerryNice
fairyrealms has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Embarrassed

I think its very cool that many people are logging in to say hi! This was an important site to look at during my childhood

It is also an interesting lookback and archive on Pixie Hollow! I can finally see more of it!
Old 03-24-2023, 01:32 AM
Is a Pixie
View EpixAndroid's Photo Album
EpixAndroid's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Approved
EpixAndroid has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
My fairy's name was Alexa Twinklesong, & my D-Name is the same as my username here—and by extention, my social media handles use this as well.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:53 AM
Is a Wate Talent
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetglow View Post
My fairy was Sweetglow but I flew some other fairies too. My d-name was superdivawings.

I can't believe I still have this account on the forum over 9 years later. I preserved all of my information and I won't change it ever.

If anyone remembers me, come say hi
Hi Sweetglow! Your D-name sounds familiar. Maybe we met in the hollow at some point :-) I hope you're doing well in the Mainland!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:54 AM
Is a Wate Talent
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peweli View Post
I still miss Pixie Hollow. If it opened again tomorrow, I would pay to play again. Pixie Hollow was always a fun, relaxing sand social place to play. I am now a great-grandfairy. I have not found a game I enjoy now to play online. Pixie Hollow was always to me.

[CENTER]
Fly with you all soon!
Hi Pewli, I feel the same way. How ironic that most of us are adults now who can pay for a membership, but there's not a game to pay for.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:55 AM
Is a Wate Talent
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
Fly with you! My main fairy's name was Daisybelle My d-name was crystalclay. I was a water talent. I am glad to have you here! Never too late to make friends!
It's nice to see that many of you still flit around the forums even after so many years...It feels like a piece of history now. It's as if we have lived during the Peter Pan era or something, and we were a part of fairy history. In a way we really were! I feel the same way as you Pewli, Pixie Hollow is my forever home. There truly isn't anything else like it!
Hi Daisybell! It brings me so much joy to check these forums. Even getting one reply these days feels like a treat. Like you said- it's never too late to make a fairy friend! My DMs are always open ◡̈
Old 04-07-2023, 12:56 AM
Is a Wate Talent
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyrealms View Post
I think its very cool that many people are logging in to say hi! This was an important site to look at during my childhood

It is also an interesting lookback and archive on Pixie Hollow! I can finally see more of it!
It's so nostalgic to read back on the memories <3 thanks for popping in to say hi!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:57 AM
Is a Wate Talent
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
Water Talent
Nice to meet you, Epix!!