PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
(Is there still a spot for me?)
Old 07-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Of course there is! You can join at any time, Silver!)
Old 07-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Name: Darla
Fairy or Sparrow man: Fairy
Talent: Unknown
Appearance: Attachment
Personality: Very shy, quiet, hardly speaks, likes to be in her own world, mysterious, hates to be messy, can easily get hurt
Lost Boy: Cubby
Arrival to the Hideout: Gets found by one of the Lost Fairy (Who wants to be it?)
Other: Darla was captured by Captain Hook, and was soon found by one of the Lost Fairy (Who's it? )

Darla

I pounded on the glass jar hard. Why can't I get out!? "Somebody! Help!!" I cried. Captain Hook laughed. "Jingle, jingle, jingle. What did you say?" he teases.
I pounded harder. "You will lead me to Peter Pan little one. You, are the bait." he says. "Understand?"
I scolded.

Untitled.png
Old 07-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I belong to Ph </3
View daisygreenswamp's Photo Album
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
daisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Robin
After we all greeted the lost girl i went out trying to find something to inspire me to write another tale, Cubby came along too.. then i heard a tiny faint fairy scream...
I jumped, "Leaping lizards! Where did that come from.. did you hear that cubby?"
He replied, "barely but i bet its coming from hooks ship."
I sighed, "Oh.. its too dangerous to go there, even to help a fairy."
He started to run, "Last one there is a moldy marsh mellow!"
I flew after him, "Great more trouble."
"Stay here outside the ship and hide, do you have your weapon?", i ordered.
He nodded.
I grasped my saftey pin and tiny sword the lost boys gave me. I saw a little pixie scared trapped in a glass bottle. I flew to by her as hook turned the oppiste way, i pushed as hard as i could, and finally.. SMASH! Hook jumps and saw me, he didnt know which fairy to grab first, but he went after me. I poked him with my saftey pin and he dropped me.
I grabbed the other pixie and flew out, i saw cubby down there and saw pirates! i sprinkled pixiedust on him and we flew to the hide out.
Out of breath I asked, "So.... whats your ....name? I never... saw you in... Neverland before? I'm...... Robin."

Last edited by daisygreenswamp; 07-13-2013 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Darla

"So.... what's your ....name? I never... saw you in... Neverland before? I'm...... Robin." asks the girl, out of breath. I was too shy to speak, and I was very scared. "Darla." I muttered under my breath.
"Huh?"
"Darla."
"Eh, heh heh, can ya speak a little louder?"
"Darla."
"One more time?"
"Darla." I say out loud. "Oh!!! Hi Darla! Wow, we're some new fairies today!" she grins. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I just shrug. "Where are you from?" she asks. I don't say a word. "I'm tired.." I whisper. "You can ride on Cubby's shoulder!" she suggests. I froze. Riding on a human's shoulder?! Is she out of her Pixie Dust?! "Don't worry, he won't do a thing." she says.
I trusted her. I nod, put my hood over my head, and ride on the human's shoulder. I then, fall fast asleep.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:39 AM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa 

daisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyer
Robin
I smiled, "Oh I can't wait to show her to the lost boys! Two new fairies in one day, Cubby!"
Cubby replied in a whisper so he wouldnt wake up Darla, "Yea, Hook and his crew is no match for the lost boys and fairies!"
As we got closer to the hideout I saw her begin to wake up, I took a seat by her and grinned. Hopefully she loves it here, but I know she will..
Old 07-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Otter

I had just finished setting up my little room with Tink and Peter's help when Robin and Cubby came in the hideout with a new fairy in tow. They looked as if they had fought a battle before flying away quickly, and the new girl looked like she had been sleeping. Tink and I flew to Peter's shoulder.
"What happened Robin? Cubby?" Peter demanded with a tiny bit of worry in his expression.
"Hook had Darla trapped. We freed her but he's angry now..."
"Good job you two. He's always angry. Besides its more fun that way!" Peter replied. Then he turned to Darla. "I'm Peter Pan. I see you've met Robin and Cubby. This is Tinker Belle and Otter. This is Hummingbird, Fox, Posy, Tiger, Glimmer, Jade, Tootles, Slightly, Nibs, and the Raccoon Twins." He said, pointing to each. "This is the hideout. I hope you like it here!"

I noticed that Darla looked terrified, and all the new people weren't helping. I whispered to Peter, "Hey I think she needs to get used to all this and calm down for a while. She looks really overwhelmed and she is probably exhausted if she was captured by Hook! After all, I'm still a bit overwhelmed as well. Maybe she can just be with Robin and Cubby for a while. They can help get her settled."
"Oh! I didn't even notice! You're right Otter." Peter said. Then turning back to Darla, "I'm sorry Darla. Otter just pointed out how frightened you were. I'm not exactly the most perceptive all the time. Do you want Robin and Cubby to help get you settled in? Then you can just relax and get used to things."
Old 07-13-2013, 03:38 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Darla

"I'm sorry Darla. Otter just pointed out how frightened you were. I'm not exactly the most perceptive all the time. Do you want Robin and Cubby to help get you settled in? Then you can just relax and get used to things." Peter Pan says. I blush. And then with a deep breath, I replied very quietly,"Yes, they can help, but I'm good on my own for the rest." Peter Pan, who can easily hear me, nods.
I smile a little.
"This way, Darla!" says Cubby cheerfully. He runs to a shelf. I follow. "This is going to be your room!" Cubby says. I nod. I open my curtain and see a teapot, a leaf bed, cotton, shiny shells, and a broken glass, used as a mirror. "Thank you." I say. I close my curtains, and then, fall fast sleep again.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:46 AM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Robin (sorry if i reply or a little TOO active in this rp i just love it!)

"Hopefully you like it here, Darla. Oh, and heres a little welcoming gift.", I said.
I handed her an extra saftey pin of mine and a rope with a little hook at the end like a grappling hook.
As i handed her to them i commented, "Just in case you run in to anymore pirates. I guess I'll see you later! And by the way, your welcome to come into my little home anytime, I have tons of stories you can read!"
I began getting a little of track but then replied, "But yea, you can come to me for anything, me, Cubby, and the rest of us will always be there for you."
I waved and fluttered back to my lantern (house) I lied down in bead ready for a little rest, but first i wrote in my journal... about Darla and the battle of the pirates, i knew Cubby would like this one, he loves being in my adventure stories. I giggled and soon fell to sleep.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Otter

After Darla settled in and fell asleep, everyone else slowly dispersed to their rooms for the night. Tink and Peter went with me to mine.
"You have everything you need?" Peter asked.
"Yeah I think so."
"Alright. Well if you need anything, our rooms are real close to yours. Tink and I are always here for you."
"Thanks Peter. Thanks Tink. I'm glad you both found me- and not only because you saved my life. You gave me a family." I said giving them each a hug. "I will see you in the morning."
"Ok Otter. Cya tomorrow. Sleep tight!" And then Tink and Peter left for their rooms.

I went inside my clam room. The giant clam was propped open and a curtain was hung from the opening to give me privacy. Inside I had a broken glass mirror, a little desk and chair that Tink made out of tree bark and sticks, and a leaf bed. I looked at the bed thoughtfully.
"Hmm. That won't do." I flew outside to the giant bowl of water that the Lost Boys always set out in case someone got thirsty, and scooped some into my thimble. I lifted the top leaves of my bed, then poured my thimble water inside. I repeated this until the bed was filled with water, and then reattached the top of my bed.
"There! Now I've got a nice comfy water bed!" I sighed contentedly and lay down before falling asleep.
~~~~~
I walked through the forest with Jada and Cynthia. Everything was peaceful.
"Lyla where are we going?" Cynthia's beautiful voice wove through the trees.
"You'll see! Its a surprise!" I laughed. "You'll love it!"
"Oooh! I'm so excited!" Jada squealed. I grinned at them both.
"C'mon we're almost there!" We reached the tallest tree in Neverland. "It's up there!" I called back to my best friends.
"Wow! It's so tall! Lets go!" Jada cried. The three of us flew up to the very top.
"Its so pretty up here!" Cynthia sang.
"I knew you would like it here! This can be our special place." I replied, giving them both hugs.

Just then we heard a hawk shrieking as it swooped in for the kill. Cynthia froze in fear.
"RUN!" I screamed, darting off the branch, falling more than flying. I zigzagged away from the bird, not looking behind me. I knew that if I looked, I would be paralyzed with fear. Suddenly I realized that Jada and Cynthia weren't behind me.
"JADA! CYNTHIA!" I whipped around frantically, hearing their screams for help. I flew back upwards as fast as I could, reaching the top to see-

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed before flying away, blinded by tears. Not going anywhere- just away. "Jada... Cynthia... I'm so so so sorry." I sobbed

"Otter! Otter! Wake up! Its a dream! You're ok! Its me, Peter! You're safe now!" Peter was shaking me. I gasped awake, still sobbing.
"Oh Peter! They're gone!" I cry, sobbing harder than before. "They're gone forever and its all my fault!"
Old 07-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
(It looks like I'm falling behind in my own roleplay! I have to post faster! )
(I also have to apologize for the long post. I got carried away. Yes, Columbine is named after a popular hummingbird flower, and Charlotte is Hum's real name.)

Hum
The day seemed to go by so fast--plus, there were two new fairies in the Hideout! How exciting was that?
After night had fallen, I helped to make sure Tootles could reach his hammock--sometimes, he had issues getting into it for the night. I flitted back and forth against the hammock, getting a swing going, before I gave his shoulder a hug. "Goodnight, Tootles," I told him gently, patting his cheek one more time before I left.

I then flitted over to my area--if you could call it that. Its really just a hammock filled with dandelion fluff, with a peg in the wall next to it to hold my belongings. When I first arrived, I adamantly refused a room, so I just made myself my own little area. I even drove a stick into the wall so I could have a hanging peg for my dewdrop goggle kit.
I flew over, slipped my dewdrop goggles into the electric pink dewdrop goggle kit/bag, and rested my eyes for what just felt like a moment, before I remembered that I needed to go grab new dewdrops. I grabbed the bag and flew over to the bowl with the water inside. The water was good for drinking, but I needed dewdrops specifically in order to fill my goggles in the morning. So, I flitted out into the night.

Now, I know that going outside alone when its dark is usually the worst idea in the world, but I knew that the grass outside should have some dew on it. I rub my hands over a blade. Nothing.
I search around just a bit more, but I still can't feel anything. "Oh, well," I think, as I started to fly back into the Hideout. "Lets just hope these dewdrops will last the night."

Suddenly, I hear a twig snap. I freeze.
Then, a voice: "Now, whats a fairy doing so far out of Pixie Hollow?"
My face lights up as I turn around. "Columbine!" I cry out, running toward my old hummingbird friend. We hug.
"I never thought I'd see you again!" I told Columbine, as I realized there was a tear on my cheek. I swiped it away, and grinned at my friend.
"Neither did I!" Came the response. "You know, Pixie Hollow isn't the same without you!"

And just like that, my smile fades.
"Everyone does miss you, Charlotte," He told me, as I slowly started to back away. "Fawn, Beck, Lyria... everyone!"
I sigh. "You know I can't go back," I tell Columbine, as I land on a leaf.
"But... you're the best hibernation-storytelling talent in all of Pixie Hollow!" He argued. "Always have been, always will be."
I realize something. "What about Honey?" I ask. "Honey's a great story-telling talent."
Columbine rolled his eyes. "Honey?" he asked. "Honey doesn't have anything on you. She's alright, but..."
I sigh, rubbing my head. "I should probably head back, I need my sleep."
"But, the Lost Boys aren't your family!" Came Columbine's response. "We're your family! Back in Pixie Hollow, and not in the wild!"
"Goodbye, Columbine," I tell him, while I started to flit back inside.
"Wait!" He called. "Otter! Otter!"
I paused. "What?" I ask, looking back at him. But Columbine, and the world around me slowly fades to black...

Suddenly, I find myself staring at the ceiling above my hammock bed. In the backround, I hear Peter, trying to comfort who I presume to be Otter.
"Oh Peter! They're gone!" I hear her sob. "They're gone forever and its all my fault!"
Aw, spiderwebs, I realize, flitting out of my hammock. That's why she left Pixie Hollow--sounds like she lost some people that were close to her.
Putting on my goggles so I could see, I quickly rummage around in my other bag until I find a peach cookie. It was probably stale, but still edible. I then fly over to Otter's room.
She's sobbing pretty hard, with Peter looking worried. I realize that now is probably not the best time to disturb her, so I set the peach cookie down on the desk. I hoped she still liked it, despite the fact that it was old.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-14-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Darla

I wake up as I hear sobbing. "Otter, its okay, its okay." I hear Peter. I get up, and stretch out my wings.
My left wing was bent at the top, so I couldn't fly correctly. I flew over to where Peter was. I see Otter crying.
I whisper in Peter's ear,"I'll take care of her." He smiles and nods.
I close the curtains.
"Otter.." I whisper. She looks up. "Its my fault.. all mine!"
"What's all your fault?" I ask very quietly.
"They're gone! Gone!!"
"Who?"
"My friends!"
I finally understood her. "Sometimes, you have to let things go." I say quietly. "No! No! Those were my best friends! They are gone now, and its all my fault!" she sobs. I hug her, and run my small fingers through her hair.
"Once you lose something, you can always gain them back." I told her in her ear. "I didn't gain anything." she sniffles. "You gained us. You gained these wonderful fairies, you gained the Lost Boys, and Peter Pan." I said.
She wiped her tears away. "Good night." I say very quietly. I flutter back to my room.
And dream, of what had happen, while I was captured, by Hook.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Otter

Peter tried to comfort me, but eventually it was Darla who did.

"Sometimes, you have to let things go." she said quietly.
"No! No! They were my best friends! They are gone now, and its all my fault!" I sobbed. Darla hugged me, and ran her fingers through my hair.
"Once you lose something, you can always gain it back." she told me softly.
"I didn't gain anything." I sniffled.
"You gained us. You gained these wonderful fairies, you gained the Lost Boys, and Peter Pan." she said.
I thought about what she said, and slowly wiped my tears away. "You're right. Thanks Darla."
"Good night." She replied quietly and flew away.

I lay awake for a long time, just thinking. I'm so sorry Jada and Cynthia. But I can't do anything now. I should never have brought you up in danger. Now you're gone, and I'm all alone.
"No." I said firmly to myself. "I'm not alone. Not anymore. I have a family." I wish you two could be here now, I know you would both love it. And with that I drifted back to sleep, sleep without dreams.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:28 AM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Robin
Surprisingly I slept through everything, silly me going to bed super late. I woke up before the sunrise, I love watching it set and rise so i sat on a tree branch outside and stuck my nose in my note book not even thinking about anything else. I got up deciding to go near mermaid lagoon, the sunrise is best over there. Aww jingles! Im out of pixiedust! I'll have to ask tink for some more.
I froze as i heard footsteps.. then all of the sudden, "ROAAARRR!"
I screamed, then started to laugh, "You scared the pixiedust off of me, Boys!
They began chuckling, "So where are you off too, the sun hasnt even rose yet."
"I am off to find the perfect spot to watch the sunrise, and maybe go on a little adventure.", I replied.
They all cheered, "Adventure, Adventure!"
After the sunrise I sat on Cubby's shoulder, since i saw no fairy was on his little shoulder. They all began fighting over what adventure to do.
Pan ordered, "Enough enough! Let the lost pixies pick, since they never get too."
We all sat there for a while.. we couldnt decide.
I commented, "Any ideas?"
Old 07-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hum
My dreams were really confusing after that (as dreams tend to be), so when I woke up that morning, it didn't help that I was on my back in a hand--without ever remembering how I managed to get there. I squint upward to see a dark, fuzzy figure, and presume that it's Tootles. Sure enough, as soon as the hand lifts me to a small, black shoulder, I climb aboard. Definitely Tootles.
The boys were all shouting something about an adventure, when someone that sounded a lot like Peter suddenly spoke that us Lost Fairies should decide where to go.
"Any ideas?" Came the voice that sounded like Robin's.
I tap my chin in thought. Going to Mermaid Lagoon sounds like fun, I think with a smile. I hadn't gone to the Lagoon in such a long time!
"I vote for the Lagoon," I say.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-20-2013 at 02:51 PM.