PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map

Pixie Hollow Map The Pixie Dust Tree, Autumn Forest, Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, The Wilderness and Famous Fairy Homes

Old Strange Sounds in Acorn Summit

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Strange Sounds in Acorn Summit

I was in the Hollow today with just the Sound on (no music) when I heard strange sounds in Acorn Summit, like birds chirping and owls hooting.
Isn't that strange? I always thought that the animal sounds came on only when the MUSIC was on...
Old 10-13-2011, 10:52 PM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I always play that way (Sound On & Music Off) & I have always heard the birds, owls, etc.......
It makes the Hollow seems much more "natural" that way!

Plus, the music gets to be rather annoying at times - too repetitious for me.

xoxx Grace
Old 10-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Oh, it's always like that? I am almost always on mute so I never noticed!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I usually play without the music on and the nature sounds are still there. And I agree with Grace. It makes the Hollow seem more natural! Love it!
Old 10-14-2011, 01:51 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I play with the music off and the nature sounds in the meadows have always been there. I actually like the sounds of nature, so relaxing to me.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:49 AM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I never really tried playing with music off and only sounds on..
I'll have to try it out sometime
Old 10-14-2011, 10:56 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
You should try, Indigo! It's very relaxing..
Quite similar to the soundtracks on Pixie Pages.
I wonder which meadow is my favorite.. *goes out to check*

..um..
Ooh! My favotires would have to be:
♦ Evergreen Overlook: has hawks(?) and a crow.
♦ Neverfruit Grove: has beautiful bird chirping noises and a goose.
♦ You can hear a frog in Springtime Orchard.
♦ The seashore noises in Palm Tree Cove are cool
♦ Pumpkin Patch has crickets!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Musical Note Here, there, and everywhere

AND. . . the nature sounds change as you fly slowly from edge to edge of the SAME meadow. By a stream you will hear watery sounds, by the tree branches you will hear wind in the trees, that kind of thing. Check it out!

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 08-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Is a Pixie
View Laguna's Photo Album
Laguna's Fairy
My Mood: Artistic
Laguna is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
AND. . . the nature sounds change as you fly slowly from edge to edge of the SAME meadow. By a stream you will hear watery sounds, by the tree branches you will hear wind in the trees, that kind of thing. Check it out!

Stormy
I noticed that before! I like sitting by Havendish Stream in Havendish Square and just listening to the stream. Very relaxing.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
I used to enable the Sound and Music, but then I turned them Off... Pretty much because I usually like to hear my favorite music, and if I didn't turn the Sound and Music Off before hearing music, then it would be like my favorite tracks being mixed with Pixie Hollow music and nature sounds. Although the sounds in Pixie Hollow does sound relaxing, as if you're in the outdoors.

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 08-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
LOL Elemental. Yes, I noticed for Acorn Summit quite a few times that is has natural sounds, and I also noticed for Palm Tree Cove.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I always like to go around on the Waterfall Forest server, with only sound. I like a quiet server b/c I don't hear the pop, pop, pop, poppoppop pop of people talking. It drives me nuts!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:57 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I dont think I have had my sound on in over a year, lol.

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 10-30-2012, 09:58 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Oh I love the sound!! I have to agree with Grace on the music.. And for StormyLB I noticed that too!! And Mia I know what you mean :P tho it can be helpful when your on other tabs
Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 PM
is a baking talent!
View jade_agatha's Photo Album
jade_agatha's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Inspired
jade_agatha is a Fast Flyerjade_agatha is a Fast Flyerjade_agatha is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
Aw.
I don't usually turn on the sounds or music on PH.
I just play it music-less while listening to Little Things in another tab.

Cuz' Little Things is just so.. emotional, relaxing, beautiful, harmonious, synchronized, smooth, and black and white <3 Plus, One Direction sang it.

But back to the point.
I don't use PH music often.

Just maybe.. when I'm not listening to Little Things. Yeaah.

~Cinnamon :3