PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map

Pixie Hollow Map The Pixie Dust Tree, Autumn Forest, Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, The Wilderness and Famous Fairy Homes

Old Memories from Dewdrop Vale

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Heart Memories from Dewdrop Vale

Other fairies made a memory thread for Havendish Square and Sunflower Gully. I thought I'd do one of Dewdrop Vale because it's where we arrive, and it was the most popular meadow before Havendish (at least that's what I think).

What I love about this meadow is the large sky you can fly around. I also remember visiting Silvermist and playing Bee's Eye a LOT. What I think of this meadow is that it's a good place for non members to go if they're being bullied because there were a lot of new fairies there.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
River's home was in Dewdrop Vale, so of course I spent lots of time there. I loved playing Bubble Bounce and exploring the Bubbly Bog, but the best part was just sitting by the water and talking with a good friend. The Vale was so calm on a quiet server and it was the perfect place to collect your thoughts. I miss it dearly.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:17 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I have many memories from Dewdrop Vale! My earliest memory is probably hanging out and chatting with the pixies there from when I arrived to some time in 2010. This was before Havendish Square became the most popular meeting place for pixies.

I believe I also remember intensely playing Bubble Bounce in 2012 during Camp Pixie Dust to get on the Leaderboards. I got a trophy for barely staying on the Leaderboards for more than 20 minutes since I waited for them to reset before I began playing. Hehe.

Finally, I recall journeying into the Bubbly Bog with my friends to earn all of my Wilderness badges. I was definitely a badge hound!

So much nostalgia, phew! This is a great thread, Tinker!
Old 07-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I don't have as many memories in Dewdrop as Havendish or Sunflower, but I did have a few. I remember doing the Bubbly Bog with some friends and I also remember hanging out there playing mermaids with friends a few times. That was because one of my friends had their home in Dewdrop. Can't remember who though.

I also remember Julie flying around in her arrival outfit and short brown hair along with other new arrivals.
Old 07-19-2015, 10:01 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I feel like Twi lived in Dewdrop Vale, I went in the Bubbly Bog every day time and
time again. And Bubble Bounce was one of my favorite games. I also visited
Silvermist often for her dye color quests.

~Twi
Old 07-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I remember celebrating my Arrival Day one time in Dewdrop Vale, I think it might have been because we went to The Bubbly Bog as a group and afterwards decided to stay in the meadow a bit longer. I was sick that day so was feeling horrible but everyone cheered me up and made it a truly special day.

I also spent a lot of time adventuring in The Bubbly Bog to earn the Royal Truffle badge. I even planned out how many days it will take and everything, but stopped adventuring regularly so didn't earn it in the end. Oh but I agree, when you're visiting The Bubbly Bog about 30 times a day, you feel like you live there!

I'll never forget playing Bubble Bounce to earn the water-talent trophy, and it had to be timed perfectly too! I was so worried that my score won't be high enough, but it all turned out okay!

And I agree that Silvermist's Dye quests were worth collecting, I always had "Sniffle Supplies" in my Quest log and an abundant number of Midnight Blue dyes.

Overall, I can't say that Dewdrop Vale was one of my favourite meadows, but now that I think about it, I spent quite a bit of time there!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hmm, I didn't have a lot of memories in Dewdrop Vale. It wasn't one of my favorite Meadows, and I didn't spend a lot of time in it.
But like most of you I did enjoy going to Silvermist for her dye quests. For some reason, I also liked making my fairy sit down, because in Dewdrop Vale it actually feels like you're sitting in the sky. I also had a lot of fun in the Bubbly Bog - it was where I used to go to practice my adventuring skills, since it's the easiest of the Wildernesses.
I also remember one of the Spring Disasters; the one in which there were rainbows in the meadows. I thought Dewdrop looked very pretty, with its expansive sky taken up by the end of a rainbow.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 08-03-2015, 06:17 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Dewdrop Vale was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE meadow when I arrived in 2010 because it was the popular hangout. I loved putting on my newest outfit and watching all the chatter happening by the pond. So many spontaneous fashion cons would happen, or you'd get invited to a party or cool gathering in a fairy home that was decorated like a school or cafe. I would always play late at night when I was lonely or sad, and it cheered me up to be "near" other people who were having a good time.

I remember it became trendy to sit on the bubble bounce sign dressed in all black with a short skirt and those knee-high leaf boots, and I always defended that style against the people who thought it meant you were mean or snobby or anything else. My mainland style is all black and I was surprised how many fairies needed to learn the "don't judge a book by its cover" lesson! In general I liked to speak up if anyone was picking on anyone else and I felt like I was doing some good by sharing little life lessons about how to treat others.

When I learned PH was closing, I made it a goal to earn a high score badge in Bubble Bounce because it was the only one none of my fairies had. It felt like I spent days dodging falling debris and saving little fish, but I finally made it using tips I got from PHF! I was so proud of myself, haha.

Dewdrop Vale will always seem the most fairy-like place in the whole hollow to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Is that a bunch of forum fairies gaming the system by playing right when the boards reset? Lol. (Or maybe a few of those are just fairies I knew, I definitely feel like I was friends with Aspendash.)

I never had time to schedule when I'd play and was never good enough at any of the games to get those astronomical scores, but I remember reading up on everyone else's strategies here.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-03-2015 at 07:53 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 08-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_roseplume View Post
Is that a bunch of forum fairies gaming the system by playing right when the boards reset? Lol. (Or maybe a few of those are just fairies I knew, I definitely feel like I was friends with Aspendash.)
Oh yeah, the forum fairies caught on fast! Twi managed to get both Nightfall and Ella up on the Leaderboard that day (which is pretty incredible!) and Trinity (Sweet Tooth Moments) did a great job as well. I, too, feel like I have met some of the other pixies before, maybe we hunted for seasonal bunches together at some point? You know a player is dedicated when they're playing at the same time as when I was usually online (closer to midnight).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_roseplume View Post
I never had time to schedule when I'd play and was never good enough at any of the games to get those astronomical scores, but I remember reading up on everyone else's strategies here.
I felt like such a cheater. I remember how I was trying to be nice to other pixies and not score too high, but then I got worried that I wouldn't be able to reach a high enough score because everyone else was getting so competitive. So in the end I'd do my best anyway and not be very helpful at all, lol. At one point I was playing Tinker Toss just for fun and earned a second Tinker Trophy by mistake - that was so embarrassing! I think Jezzi's stare almost burned a hole in me until I let her know that I would have given it to her if I could.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-03-2015, 02:47 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I am not one to start crying reading a thread, but for some reason this one got me. Ahh I miss Dewdrop Vale. I also miss looking at leader boards to see if I saw any forum fairies. I miss having fun get-togethers there too.

Being a water fairy, I always loved the "culture" around it, Bubble Bounce, Sil's home, the small pond and waterfall... I loved the water-inspired look of it. It was always the most beautiful meadows to me. I met some of the nicest fairies I've ever met there.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:59 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I remember meeting plenty of Famous Fairies and adventures into the Bubbly Bog..
I remember on the closing day i went there for a little bit to say bye to a couple of my friends that where there because it was where they arrived, it was sad.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I have so many good memories of Dewdrop Vale!! I went online on the day it closed and said goodbye in that very meadow. When I arrived in 2009 it was the cool place to hang out! I don't understand why everyone relocated to Havendish square? My friends and stayed up all night talking. I had a different fairy then, Newt. I had a special spot, by the entrance to bubble bounce there was a stream and an island with lily pads. It was the best place.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I just miss PH and all of its cool tasks, meeting new friends, and just flittering around! It's a shame they had to close it down.

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 01-31-2016, 01:35 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Miss Pixie Hollow

I just miss Pixie Hollow too Ella. I wish they would bring it back. I would pay $100.00 a year to play it.

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007

Last edited by Onionleaf; 02-06-2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: off topic
Old 02-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I think one of the few memories that stuck with me from Dewdrop Vale, was me meeting my twin again.

See, I had an account that was much older, but I didn't get on it for a while. Then when I decided to start playing again, I wanted to create another fairy to start fresh. A few months later, I was heading into the Bubbly Bog, and guess who had started a group? My twin! I quickly joined her group (along with another friend) and then we were sent to the Bog.

She remembered me, and we friended each other. I was so happy to be her friend again. I had thought I was never going to see her again!

I also met the Minister of Autumn there, and we played Hide 'n Seek. I even got to help him count!