PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map

Pixie Hollow Map The Pixie Dust Tree, Autumn Forest, Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, The Wilderness and Famous Fairy Homes

Old Memories from Havendish

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-26-2014, 12:28 AM
is a Narnian
View 1blackroseavril's Photo Album
1blackroseavril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
1blackroseavril is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Heart Memories from Havendish

Regardless of whether you preferred Blueberry Forest or Hidden Ridge as a server, what are your favorite memories of the Dish (Havendish? What are your favorite characteristics about Dish? I remember hiding in the flower, claiming my boat, and the SPOON prank I'll pulled with 50 other fairies or so. xD
Old 09-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I remember when ph would do fashion spotlights and they came in havidish i also remember that being the big hang out and me sitting along the river chatting with some friends also being in the tea room playing crazy cakes
Old 09-26-2014, 01:29 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Cool what is the SPOON prank? I may have heard of it but I am not that sure
I have also never heard of Havendish Square being called the Dish

I always played on the server Hidden Ridge

Oh I loved the Never Dove Egg hunts having to search for all the eggs haha

And the ( I believe it was the 2011 Winter Wonderland party ) where you could wrap up a present and earn this badge, and it was cool how it got all dark and snowy
Old 09-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
My favorite memory is when Iridessa visited, she was supposed to actually be in the Ballroom but I later learned there was something wrong with it and she couldn't enter so she hung out with us just above the Tea Room. I thought that was the coolest thing; I wasn't a member at the time and didn't think I'd see her in Havendish Square, but had hoped I'd get a glimpse of her.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:09 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
The Queen's Boutique and just sitting and talking to everyone. I also loved the ballroom when it was decorated for the holidays. Oh yes, the animal derby. I loved when it came to the hollow.

Last edited by guardianluna2003; 09-26-2014 at 05:08 AM. Reason: added
Old 10-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Havendish Stream was especially worth a visit. I remember one time, I was fluttering on the path with my best fairy friend on the way to the Tearoom and she fell down the hill into the water!

One of my favorite activities at Havendish was sitting on the mill in the water. The little nooks inside it seemed perfect for a fairy to sit in!

Do you guys remember the little Pixie Postings? I loved the poetry there!

~ Luna
Old 10-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Yah I remember the poetry there it was really fun to read, but I also loved reading stories written by fairies I even knew a few fairies who had their stories on the board. My fave memory was when I would go to Havendish at Christmas time and see all the snow and pretend to make snow animals and pretend to wrap presents and send them to friends.

I would also like to know what the spoon prank was I may have heard of it but not under that name
Old 10-11-2014, 09:41 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I definitely have tons of great memories of Havendish. In the Square itself, I loved sitting on the leaf boats in the stream, and chatting with friends. Or sitting on the water wheel from the Pixie Dust Mill - the spokes of the wheel just looked like such great seats for fairies!
I also loved seeing Havendish decorated for the events and festivities in Pixie Hollow. I think my favorite might have to be the Animal Masquerade decor. I loved the Never Dove Egg hunt as well, though not as much in recent years, since the eggs were always hidden in the same places.
Fairy Tale Theater was a lot of fun too! It was fun putting on plays with friends, and I really liked some of the decorations that were there. My favorites would have to be the Haunted Dollhouse theme, and the underwater one they put up for the last Mermaid Days. The Theater was also where I won my first Fashion Spotlight.
I definitely loved the Ballroom, and how it got decorated for each season and event! The pool during the summer and the Winter Wonderland decorations were just so pretty. I spent a lot of my time in there, bunch-hunting "Quads" with my friends. I remember when we used to take advantage of the fact that we were all in different time zones, and have someone stationed in the Ballroom at all times. We could sneak in there and bunch even when it wasn't open. The "undecorated" version of the Ballroom was actually quite pretty! And a lot of my friends were completely clueless as to how I managed to "unlock" the Ballroom.
The Tearoom was a great place to sit down, and play a few rounds of card games. When Animal Derby came, however, that became my favorite game to play with friends. I always raced on the bunny, because it was just so cute.
I loved reading the bits of creativity in Pixie Postings as well! Occasionally I'd see something written by a friend, and be like, "I know that person!".
All in all, Havendish was a great place to be, with lots of fun stuff to do. I didn't go on "the Dish" very often (usually I use quieter servers), but I did sometimes when I just want to watch the drama.

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-12-2014, 05:16 PM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
Heart

I love Havendish too. I always stopped by and chat with friends, then I fly over to the tearoom where I spend most of the day playing two for tea.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:42 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Oh, yes always had to read the latest news in pixie postings.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:27 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
I remember the magical times when me and my fairy friends were playing catch the puff in Cottonpuff Field. In Havendish, I remember hiding in a flower, pretending to ride the boats. But most of all, what I miss, is when me and my best friend Honey Pumpkinsparkle sat on the dock and looked out. Another thing (person) I really miss, is my sister. Savannah Lovelystream. We did fashion cons together, drank hot cocoa together, we did a lot of fun things together. And I miss that. But I'll find her again one day, I'll follow the second star to the right, and fly straight on till morning. There will be neverland. Not that this matters but something that is going to happen in Neverland is coming to life! I am in a small production of Peter Pan! I'm a lost boy and a mermaid understudy. Then come with me where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of lovely things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Neverland!!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:17 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Havendish Square and Sunflower Gully were always the most populated places except when new arrivals came into Dewdrop Vale. In Havendish people would advertise things like FASHION CON, ADOPT CENTER, COLLEGE I loved attending those they were so much fun. I also loved sitting and relaxing from a long day of flying and flapping my wings just to take it easy.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I would rather hang out in Havendish in quieter servers because in Hidden Ridge, "popular" fairies hang out there.

But I really liked Havendish ever since it was first released! It has lots of areas that aren't in the other meadows (like the Tearoom and Ballroom).

I also like the stream. It's also fun to hang out in the Tearoom. I remember when fairies were pretending to be serving talents and giving out food. The Fairy Tale Theater was also amazing. My favorite decoration was the underwater one which looked SO COOL! I also liked the kitchen. I pretended to be a baking fairy and a serving fairy.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:07 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Playing Crazy Cakes and later Animal Derby were some of my most favorite things to do in the Hollow because you could share the experience with others. I often played on Hidden Ridge because I liked to see lots of fairies and if I ever got bored, I'd fly into Havendish to sit by the river and watch the conversations. I also really loved the Ballroom and all its different decorations and activities. Bunch-hunting in there with a big group was so addicting, sometimes I'd spend hours flying from server to server and filling up my pouch.

When I first joined in 2010, Dewdrop Vale was the busiest, coolest place to hang out but Havendish was always meant to be the main hub of Pixie Hollow and I loved when it started serving that role again.
Old 06-30-2015, 04:23 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I love collecting bunches in the Ballroom, and playing games at the Tea Shop.