PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-22-2014, 04:53 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56GreyJars View Post
I agree with Tinker. Alyce, its perfectly fine that you believe that PH isn't coming back, but many of us pixies haven't moved on yet. We all move at our own pace; it takes more time for some to get over it than others. We all respect your opinion But like Tinker said, saying that there is a 0% chance of PH reopening is not going to do anything but bring down some fairies' moods.
Yeah.. I haven't moved away from PH, but I know that theres a 0% chance it won't come back but I still hope for it to return someday..
*wanders hallways sadly singing mah sad song* la la la.. lah la la.. la la..
Old 02-23-2014, 04:25 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Um, okay, if you're believe if PH may come back, I understand. But what's the reason that's make you sure if Pixie Hollow may come back?

~Alyce
Old 03-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
I hate to says this but you look at all the games they took away it seems to me they were just promotional games, CP wasn't trying to promote anything so when i start thinking about it Pixie Hollow may have just been a promotional game so once it was well no longer needed to promote anything they took it away along with all the other promotional games on there so is a good chance Pixie Hollow will never come back because well the Tinker Bell movies no longer need anything to promote it.
this is something i said before i wish everyone would think about this because other than the fact they over spent on disney infinity and the fact CP was not promoting anything i really don't see why people are still upset when all we can do is sit around and wait for news from Disney them self about what games they are gonna put out or bring back.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Bring PH back! pretty plz
View Grace Twinklelashes's Photo Album
Grace Twinklelashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: BerryNice
Grace Twinklelashes has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I know that webpage but it never ever worked in 2012 so it might be related to the old pixie hollow.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Evidence of a New PH

A few times, I saw a site that said Pixie Hollow.go.com after PH had closed.
Evidence that PH was going to reopen. It only brought me to a test page. . .Oh well. Back in January, there was a rumor that PH would reopen on the 19th or 31st, but it never did. Also, there was another site with the PH page that looked exactly like the 2011 PH page. If you clicked the play button, it would do nothing. That meant PH was under maintenance. Last month, I found another PH page. This time, it was exactly like the 2013 PH page. When I clicked Pixie Central or Pixie Hollow World, it took me to the PH closing FAQ. Anybody find any other evidence?

(About a week ago, I had a dream about PH reopening. The fairy was flying around in Havendish Square and was dressed as a new arrival. The fairy in the dream also had orange colored hair, medium dark skin, and brown eyes. I think she was an Animal Talent fairy. I forget what her name was, but she was flying around and got a friend request. She accepted, and after she got a new hairstyle and outfit, I woke up from the dream. Sad it didn't actually reopen.

Also, in the dream, there was a green bar that said, Happy Reopening of Pixie Hollow! Free Diamonds for 1 week, then it returns back to normal.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:32 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I would hope that we would have more than just free diamonds for a week if it were to reopen!

But in all seriousness, though... where are you finding these testing pages anymore? The one from January from the pixiehollow.com website was hoped upon because it said that the server was working, and that we wouldn't see the actual page until it was done being fixed. It was then reported that Amber told Disney Interactive about this page, and this was their reply:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
------Thank you for contacting us to let us know about the problems you discovered. The Red Hat page and the link to Create a Fairy are unintentional, and I have reached out to Disney Fairies to let them know about the issue. Sadly, this does not mean that Pixie Hollow is making a comeback. I hope you continue to enjoy Harvest Hustle and the other games available on Disney Fairies.

Have a flitterific day!,

Mathew
Disney Interactive Support-----------------------------------
For the site that looked like the 2011 page, I believe that this is like the log in page that we found back in October--one remnant of Pixie Hollow that was left behind in the closing for us to reminisce about. I'm not sure what you're talking about with the Pixie Hollow page you found last month--are you referring to the Russian Disney Fairies page? Or a different international page?

I know that you want to believe that the Hollow is coming back. I would just like some hard evidence proving that to be so.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Thanks for sharing your evidence, Popcorn. I haven't found anymore test pages recently. I'll check in a little while to see if there are still test pages.

EDIT: I checked for a little bit. Yes, I found something similar to the Disney Fairies Russian Page, but I forget exactly what the page was called. I checked a little bit for the test pages/pixie hollow evidence, but when I typed pixie hollow.go.com, it went to http://fairies.disney.com/pixie-hollow-faq.

Plus, in the dream, the green bar said something else, too, but I forget what it said.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 04-17-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Merged Double Posts; Typed something twice
Old 04-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow Russian Page

Is the russian page you can flutter around as a fairy IN Pixie Hollow or is it like the Australia Pixie Hollow? Oh and do you know what this means in english:

Ваша учетная запись не была активизирована.
Проверьте или измените свой адрес электронной почты и нажмите кнопку, чтобы вам снова было выслано письмо активизации.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Starbloom View Post
Is the russian page you can flutter around as a fairy IN Pixie Hollow or is it like the Australia Pixie Hollow? Oh and do you know what this means in english:

Ваша учетная запись не была активизирована.
Проверьте или измените свой адрес электронной почты и нажмите кнопку, чтобы вам снова было выслано письмо активизации.
I put it through Google Translate and this is what I got:

Your account has not been activated.
Check or change your email address and click the button to you again has been sent revitalization.

First part makes sense, but the part after "and" makes no sense at all.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Revitalization = reactivation. You need a confirmation email from them.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:25 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
I wont let me login > I activated it but It wont let me
Old 04-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Starbloom
Is the russian page you can flutter around as a fairy IN Pixie Hollow or is it like the Australia Pixie Hollow?
I'm guessing its like the Australia Pixie Hollow. No actual flying, just creating a fairy.
EDIT: Yup, that's right--its like the Australia version.

Silver, use this page to log in, not the pop-up that it gives you to normally log in. It will ask you for your username (not your email address) and your password to log in. Click on the button it gives you afterward, and you'll be set to create your new fairy!

EDIT: I just realized how many cool things they have on the Disney Russia website, including a full Zarina bio, bios for Queen Clarion, Grimsley, Leech (the trolls), as well as all of the book fairies (no bios for the Never Council, but that's understandable), all of the recipies that we know and love--plus new activities and fun stuff that I haven't seen on the US website ...
This website still makes the fairies.disney.com redo look like a downgrade rather than an upgrade. The previous website was just... so much more magical!

Another Edit: The create a fairy hasn't really been changed, but all I can say for the people who fixed it is "great job!" The website no longer glitches as though the code is broken (those random bars that show up during the Create A Fairy process like in the Australia and UK versions)! And--yes!--we CAN leave messages for one another!!
Of course, I have no idea what any of this is actually saying, but oh well...

Last edited by popcorn1234; 04-19-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:02 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post

Silver, use this page to log in, not the pop-up that it gives you to normally log in. It will ask you for your username (not your email address) and your password to log in. Click on the button it gives you afterward, and you'll be set to create your new fairy!

It says: Sorry, temporary unavailable!

We're working hard to bring the Magic back online, so come back later.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:09 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Heart A ray of Hope

Posted by Rose on April 21, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Well I emailed and called Disney and they said it’s coming back in mid or late 2014. THIS IS TRUE !!!

I saw this from Rose on Marigold's Page "Fight to Save Pixie Hollow".

Lets keep our fingers crossed my Dears.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Pixie Forever
View PenelopeRaindrop's Photo Album
PenelopeRaindrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Participant's Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Rainbow
PenelopeRaindrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
OMG are you just messing or is it true?

Today I went to see the new movie with my sister ( we wanted to bring back old memories ) we saw the never council and of course the Pixie Dust Mill and the colosseum also the whole movie gave me a hint that Pixie Hollow might come back . Also another fairy here said that so now I understand her!!! Either Disney gave us a hint through the movie or they just want to brake our pixie hearts by giving hopes up for no reason . Well I really do hope they will bring the Hollow back ( hopefully with our accounts but I won't mind if they don't bring them though ) . Anyway , hopes up and cross those wings fairies !!!