PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old what are you going on after pixie hollow closes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What will you go on after pixie hollow closes?
wizard101 9 8.04%
club penguin 12 10.71%
stardoll 7 6.25%
minecraft 9 8.04%
fantage 13 11.61%
nothing 43 38.39%
other 53 47.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Most likely be playing Dungeons and Dragons Online more, might get v.i.p. over on that game. Love my healers and rogues! Rawr!

And playing my Animal Crossing City Folk untill I get the Museum finished and all bugs and fish cought on all 4 villagers. I have all four homes paid for already... heh. Then when I'm done with this version I might get into Animal Crossing New Leaf. Big might though.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Nothing compares to Pixie Hollow. I will be a fairy forever! Games aren't what I want, but I know there are games which let you express your creativity.
I might try them, there are a lot of things mentioned on this thread. I will try a variety of things in which I can be a fairy forever though.
Crafting, writing, blogging are all what I can think of to add on this post right now, but I know I have much more to do!

Last edited by Daisybelle; 06-25-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:32 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Might be a BIG sign for me to let go of the gaming.

I do hope something as nice as the Hollow comes out for everyone.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:16 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
We have been playing the Fashion game on the tablet. And then we discovered the My Little Pony app and the Singing Monsters app. But they don't hold our interest very long.

We might go back to scrapbooking. Maybe I could make a Pixie Hollow scrapbook.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:48 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I've played i-Dressup for about two years, so I'll stick with that. It has the shopping, fashion, and home decorating aspects that were pretty much my favorite things about Pixie Hollow. But otherwise, it's not very similar. It isn't a whole online world after all.

I played Disney's City Girl for a while too (which I would say is PG-rated, instead of G like the Hollow), but if you play that a lot you can run out of things to do in a few weeks.

I'd love to find another MMORPG kind of game, although I don't know if there's any other that would interest me as much. And is it just me or are most other online games really clunky looking and ugly? This includes other Disney games, too. Pixie Hollow was gorgeous and I wouldn't have as much fun playing a game that wasn't.

Old 09-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I said other...I have very old accounts on Neopets and Moshi Monsters that I check into from time to time, but I would never pay to upgrade my accounts in those games. I dislike on both of those sites the amount of time it takes just to earn enough food to keep your pet alive! I usually get food, feed and then leave.

On the tablet, I play the My Little Pony Gameloft Game, which I buy gems in once in a while (my limit is $5 a month! :P) and I downloaded the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. App because I used to love my Tamagotchi. None of these are substitutes for Pixie Hollow though and I would certainly play another Disney Interactive game, if it appeals to me the way Pixie Hollow did. Hoping for a new version of the Hollow someday soon

EDIT TO ADD: I've started playing quite a bit in Maple Story, it's fun and at least it has the questing aspect of PH, also you are constantly leveling up and there are many levels to earn. There isn't a lot of shopping though (each type of character can only wear certain items, and you can't dye them) which I miss a lot. You also have a lot less control over what your character looks like. At least if you buy a game card, you can get a pet ^_^

The pixel-y graphics are also just cute to me, and if you don't really want to play the game, but like dress-up games, there is a Maple one called Maple Me that seems to have every item!

Last edited by Lila Starshine; 10-07-2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: ETA
Old 09-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Why is anime so perfect?
View Emma Rosepetal's Photo Album
Emma Rosepetal's Fairy
My Mood: Sad
Emma Rosepetal has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Idk much

Probably club penguin, stardoll ( taken2late ) and rollercoaster tycoon 3, the comp is rly boring and id go on much cuz its closed my life is over
Old 09-21-2013, 09:17 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I would prob play, Fashion Boutuqie (xD cant spell) since I have that still on my IPod Touch, and a few computer games are: Transformice a game were your a mouse you have a tribe, shamans (guides), trollers, weirdos, etc. (WARNING: the filter on the game isn't to great right now :'( ), Club Penguin (If it would work > ), Webkinz cause I havent played in in awhile, and Animal Jam which is the MOST closest I could find to Pixie Hollow, but like Lila said they arent a substitute to PH I would play PH any day and I hope they bring it back soon.

-Silver LightflowerPH
Garden Talent, Founding Fairy Adventurer Forever
Old 09-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

Hello! I agree with everyone, nothing can outdo pixie hollow but, I am on many others. On Club Penguin my name is Rose Bloom, on Animal Jam my name is Rosy Berrystar, on Pet Pet Park my name is barking kitten, and on Star Doll I don't know my name. But, none of those give me the sparkle that Pixie Hollow gives me. I'll never be able to fly off to Neverland anytime soon.

Sorry that I am writing back to this so late. I hadn't read this thread until just now. Sorry!

Love and Pixie Dust,
Rose
Old 09-28-2013, 02:32 AM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKitty_LunaXx View Post
Scar and the quad , can we still talk through animal jam?

Absolutely Lola, I'll probably be on AJ more now that ph closed

My user in AJ is hairgirl19812
Old 10-07-2013, 01:15 PM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
Might be a BIG sign for me to let go of the gaming.
i can't let go of gaming; must be the bit of Neverland in me that refuses to grow up.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am totally bummed about Pixie Hollow closing and there is nothing like it! I am going to go back to FreeRealms tho. Similar and good fun!! Oh and while they haven't added much new in forever they are still online =D I hope the Forum stays going with all the art and pixie memories tho cause nothing can replace the Hollow!!

Old 10-20-2013, 03:23 PM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Around when Pixie Hollow closed, I have been inactive to the Hollow for quite a while. I did return to the game before the closing and had some fun times there before everything was shut down. I will miss the Hollow dearly.

Sevral other games used to play were also shut down around the time, including the one I was spending most of my time on. Sadly, I am left with almost nowhere to go. I decided to not to move on directly to another game, but to use my spare time to focus on real life or occasionally play several other games.

Update: Finally decided to vote on this. I did vote for one of the games on there, since I am able to play it with some of the wonderful friends I used to know after the loss of my two beloved games. I also voted for other, since I am not really focusing on any game except only to hang out with friends.

Last edited by AmberRosevine; 11-15-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Long Live The Hollow!!!!
View Rosemary of the Garden's Photo Album
Rosemary of the Garden's Fairy
My Mood: Giggly
Rosemary of the Garden has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Heart

For those of you who were VMK players, déjà vu eh? I will really miss Pixie Hollow, as it was the only other game besides VMK that I actually put some a lot of time into. I go on and off on Wizard101 (been on there for three years now) but sometimes I just want a game were I can chill and not have to fight monsters all the time Pixie Hollow was perfect, magical, and there was not one other game like it. It is and always will be a part of my childhood.

I did find another game that is VERY similar to VMK and has a little bit of everything. It's called VFK (Virtual Family Kingdom). I have started to play it, but nothing will ever replace Pixie Hollow and VMK. I'll probably just hang on VFK and Wizard101

P.S my name on VFK is CookiesNCream, and on Wizard I am Nicole Mythflower life or Brynn Dreamweaver balance, so add me if you see me(:

Pixie Hollow Forever!!! <3

~Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary of the Garden; 11-07-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemary of the Garden View Post
For those of you who were VMK players, déjà vu eh? I will really miss Pixie Hollow, as it was the only other game besides VMK that I actually put some a lot of time into. I go on and off on Wizard101 (been on there for three years now) but sometimes I just want a game were I can chill and not have to fight monsters all the time Pixie Hollow was perfect, magical, and there was not one other game like it. It is and always will be a part of my childhood.

I did find another game that is VERY similar to VMK and has a little bit of everything. It's called VFK (Virtual Family Kingdom). I have started to play it, but nothing will ever replace Pixie Hollow and VMK. I'll probably just hang on VFK and Wizard101

P.S my name on VFK is CookiesNCream, and on Wizard I am Nicole Mythflower life or Brynn Dreamweaver balance, so add me if you see me(:

Pixie Hollow Forever!!! <3

~Rosemary
I looked at the website for VFK and made an account. Looks really cool!