PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map

Pixie Hollow Map The Pixie Dust Tree, Autumn Forest, Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, The Wilderness and Famous Fairy Homes

Old Oh my Gosh...it looks so different. (Update: 1-30-13)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:36 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony Dazzlemeadow View Post
I am unable to get in the hollow at the moment, did they put new queen's gowns in?
They restocked the gowns and got rid of how many are released. They are maybe going to be new gowns. They update the QB at 12:00 PM PST time.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfeather View Post
Not keen on being blind-sighted on the ppo though. I guess non members can't gift single items or whole outfits.
I don't have a free fairy with enough diamonds to select an item to check it out though.
Found these in the comments section:

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am not crazy about the new map but I guess I will get used to it. I do love that they changed the game icons, it looks alot more fairyish now. I always thought that the xbox controller was a little silly, lol I love that the Queens Boutique has no limit on the gowns now! Now I wont have to worry about getting one before they sell out

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 01-31-2013, 06:08 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Okay I wondered why when I fly in I was in a crowded server, usually
when I enter PH there are no fairies where I fly in and this time there
were many. I checked what server I was in and it was Blueberry Forest,
ok that might be a little annoying.

Edit~ After they fly you in and you change your server at the bottom you
can check it so the servers will display when you first fly in.

I do not really have a problem with the new map. The icons are a little
bigger than I would like them to be. But the new icons are so much
better than they were and I like seeing what is in the shop and what the
games look like and what ingredients you can get that will save me time
from flying around to each games to find that ingredient that I need.

Is that all for now?

~Twi

Last edited by Twilight; 01-31-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: you can pick your server!!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I don't mind the new map...but it's not my favorite. I guess I should start getting used to it.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 PM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'm pretty neutral about the map - the icons are too big, but not too-too big.

But one thing that is driving me nuts - it's that it is so lagging... as the NC makes more and more updates to PH, my computer ( which seems to be super fast on almost every other game ) is getting slower and slower, and having to stay on Basic Mode. I dread the day, however, when I have to stay on Minimal Mode.

I can't believe they removed the option for non-members to gift to other fairies. How rude! As if they think non-members don't deserve that option! At least we can still gift to our non-member friends. :\

Oh and I don't like not being able to choose the server right off. They dumped me in one of the busiest servers; then I flew to the PPO, and within 30 seconds, I had already received 3 "Can you buy me a gift?" "I'm modeling the outfit I want you to buy me" whispers.

Lol, why do I keep playing this game, with all its frustrations?? Something to think about.

- Sophie

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:33 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie Silkpetal View Post
Oh and I don't like not being able to choose the server right off. They dumped me in one of the busiest servers
If you go to the 'Choose Server' option, you will be able to change it so that you can choose your server before playing.

I personally like the new map. I agree with Stormy, the game controllers were silly in a fairy game. The icons are little too big, but at least we can turn them off. It's also nice that it tells us what ingredients are awarded in talent games and the latest items in shops.

It's a bummer they took away the option for non-members to gift to their friends, I don't really think it did much. However, if they gave members a discount for buying diamond items or just let them pay ingredients, that would be a really, really great privilege for members.

From Tuesday's Never News article, it sounds like the PPO will have new outfits on Feb. 5, along with the rest of the shops (not sure about the other diamond shops though).
Old 01-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
I really like the idea of the map - the icons are more fairy-like and I really like that they tell you what things are new. I just wish they were a bit smaller. I can't see the item featured for Cassie's Costume shop because the box is too big. I'd like to see a few things tweaked, but overall I think it's nice. I'm going for some of the new badges now because I LOVE badges! I'm so glad that they added some more! I was hoping for new Queen's boutique dresses, but when I went in they still just have the sold out gowns. I guess I'll have to wait some more. I'm glad they're making some requested changes, but we'll just have to be patient and see what comes in the future as well. Thanks for everyone who updated us all on here! I was at work all morning and couldn't log in until I got home - I was fluttering with anticipation!!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:23 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I like the map, you can only fly one place at a time Anyway! The only problem I'm having is I can't open my storage in my garden or my journal! Oh yes and putting you in the busiest sever is driving me nuts!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:29 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I'm having the same problem with my storage Olivia.... guess I should write the NC and let them know that they are stopping me from buying stuff.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:57 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
[/I]I kind of like the new map. Different, but good. I do have to admit the icons are a little big, and I'm not sure why you can only select one option at a time, but its good overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyfairy View Post
2-I got the icons on the map to tun off by clicking the one that is highlighted. Just thought I would pass that on
EDIT: Just saw your post now... but here is a picture reference, anyway.

Ooh, look what I found! The font type on the "Garden" signs in our homes has changed!! I like this type much better!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 01-31-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I'm not a fan of the huge icons, but I did expect them from the preview image :P I wish I could have them all on, and that they would shrink, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

I'm not having the storage problem, but the first time I logged in today was about an hour ago, so maybe that's why?
Old 01-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thumbs down

I love the new map! BUT~ Make the icons smaller, and allow us to display what we want. Like all of them. (My preference).

I'm not a fan of getting dumped into a busy server either......

I also am pretty disappointed non-members are not able to give gifts.... What's next?
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
I love the new map! BUT~ Make the icons smaller, and allow us to display what we want. Like all of them. (My preference).

I'm not a fan of getting dumped into a busy server either......

I also am pretty disappointed non-members are not able to give gifts.... What's next?
I think we should write in and request an option to gift or not. Non memebers KNOW we HAVE to gift if we buy from the post office. We should have the option not to.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Senior Fairy
View Twitterbug's Photo Album
Twitterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2013 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Disney
Twitterbug is a Fast FlyerTwitterbug is a Fast FlyerTwitterbug is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I noticed the map too and for me, the icons are a bit too big but are kinda nice at the same time.

The new badges are so adorable.

Since I got on, I noticed that in my pouch, warerobe, and storage everything had disappeared.

It took about 30 - 45 minutes to get everything back. Is this because of the changes or what?

Because it's very annoying. I also was getting kicked out constantly out of the game.

Not happy about this, hope this doesn't continue to happen.
Vidia: It's not deep, we can walk across.
Rosetta: "Yeah, no. I really don't do mud."
Vidia: "But your a Garden Fairy!"
Rosetta: "Ironic, isn't it?"
Everyone: ROSETTA!
Rosetta: Ok, alright.. I'm coming!

Last edited by Twitterbug; 02-01-2013 at 04:51 PM.