PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map

Pixie Hollow Map The Pixie Dust Tree, Autumn Forest, Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, The Wilderness and Famous Fairy Homes

Old Winter Woods, maybe?? :)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Snow! ❄ ⛄
View xxMoonLeaf's Photo Album
xxMoonLeaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Winter 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cozy
xxMoonLeaf is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow Winter Woods, maybe?? :)

I was wondering if there were ever going to have the Winter Woods part of the Hollow, and would fairies be able to cross to the other side??

I think that would be pretty exciting to meet other fairies on the other side?
Old 05-27-2013, 12:52 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
They made a Frost Forest last year, but didn't do a lot with it. It was pretty, but nothing to do. It just had an overpriced Diamond shop. I wrote to them asking for Periwinkle for quest or at new game or Wilderness area. They said no. It was just "temporary". I think it is a fabulous idea and would add a lot to the Hollow!
Old 05-27-2013, 03:48 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Winter Woods is already part of Pixie Hollow, it consists of the 3 meadows ~ Evergreen Overlook, Snowcap Glade, and Chilly Falls. I think I get what you mean though, the idea of actually being able to cross by a quest or something is a fairy good idea! Keep writing them but don't be too aggressive. Stay POSITIVE and keep in mind they said no to changing looks, eyes, and skin (Fairy spa) at first!
Rosey xoxo
Old 05-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Snow! ❄ ⛄
xxMoonLeaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Winter 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer80 View Post
They made a Frost Forest last year, but didn't do a lot with it. It was pretty, but nothing to do. It just had an overpriced Diamond shop. I wrote to them asking for Periwinkle for quest or at new game or Wilderness area. They said no. It was just "temporary". I think it is a fabulous idea and would add a lot to the Hollow!
Yes, I know right! It would be amazing... like in the movie 'Secret of the Wings' that came out last year...
The fairies had to protect there wings by putting frost on them (I think..) so they could cross to the other side.
I really hope Pixie Hollow adds that to be part of the Hollow

@XRoseyGirlX - Yeah your right, also doing a quest would be a great part of it too. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer80 View Post
I agree!

Kenzie

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 06-09-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Senior Fairy
View gingeeann's Photo Album
gingeeann's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pixieish
gingeeann is a talented Fairygingeeann is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Since they have invested in a new winter area already it makes sense to use it more. The Ice Palace can remain a member only area. Adding a spot for Periwinkle would be a great way to market her Disney Fairies Products and the movie Secret of the Wings.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:22 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
They should put Periwinkle right where Colette used to be! Call it Frosted Grotto or something winterish
Old 07-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Snow! ❄ ⛄
xxMoonLeaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
They should put Periwinkle right where Colette used to be! Call it Frosted Grotto or something winterish
Yeah, I think that would be amazing! Hopefully that happens!

Last edited by xxMoonLeaf; 07-24-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: typo