PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:48 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I had fun doing the Spiral Cup Gauntlet with all of you! The badge is pretty cool, and it was very enjoyable!
Old 07-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I had fun, thanks everyone.

Was spiral cup gauntlet the one with the three little pigs?

Stormy "Artur Lightstone" Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 07-01-2015, 03:40 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thank you all so much for coming! I know I say it often, but I really do mean it every time, you're all amazing.

Angela was kind enough to invite us to her house where we went through the Spiral Cup gauntlet in two groups. (That's the one, Stormy!) Our group lost Tabitha along the way, but she managed to come back to us and did a splendid job with the rest of the battles.

Prior to that we had a dance party, and afterwards chatted back at The Commons. Alexis took her Pygmy Whale out for a stroll and gave everyone a ride around the area. In the end, we finished off with some questing, so overall it was a pretty productive day in the game.

I'll organise my screenshots some time this week and will share them here.
Thanks again for coming, and sorry for being unavailable when you logged in Em, I hope you enjoyed your time as well.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-02-2015, 02:33 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Yesterday's meet up was so much fun! I can't wait to have another one. Also, you're amazing too, Onion.

By the way, I did take one screenshot, though it somehow got lost in one of my files. When we have another meet up, I'll try to take some screenshots and hope they work. Hopefully I can find the one from this meet up that I ended up losing!
Old 07-02-2015, 03:04 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
That was a lot of fun yesterday! It was great to do the Spiral Cup gauntlet and chat with everyone. I am looking forward to the next meet-up.
Old 08-15-2015, 06:57 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
How is everyone doing with their adventures in the Spiral? I feel like I've been sitting in Dragonspyre for ages now but it looks like the end will be near soon so I'll definitely have to ask for some help.

I've been thinking about what can be done for the next meet-up. It will be Alexia's Arrival Day on the 24th this month so I would love to invite you all to a party to celebrate this day. It won't be quite the same as in the Hollow (no purple nametag or badge) but I hope that I could make the day feel more special with a party in Wizard101. Plus, I received a One Shot Gauntlet from the most recent Free Item giveaway so hooray for a perfect opportunity to use it! It will only allow a team of four so unfortunately not everyone might be able to complete it, but I'm sure we'll be able to think of something more to do.

Let me know if you'd like the idea and I'll start re-decorating my house for the party. It will be the start of the term break for me too, so I'll have the whole day off to celebrate, woot!

Old 08-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay well... whether or not you'll be able to make it, you're all still invited!

Celebrating Alexia's 5th Arrival Day - Wizard101 style!
When & Where:
Monday 24th August, 3pm PST at The Commons in the Pixie Realm

Let me know if the time or day doesn't suit you, I won't mind too much if we will have to re-schedule to accommodate for as many people as possible.
(Plus I realise that this might be a bit of a late announcement )

Old 08-21-2015, 08:33 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I haven't come since the first one, but I am going try to make a point of seeing if I can make this one!
Old 08-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I am 95% sure I will be able to attend Alexia's 5th Arrival Day Party! I just need to double-check that I am not doing anything at that time. I cannot wait!
Old 08-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awesome! I hope you've all cleared your schedules 'cause the party is tomorrow (or today if it's already past midnight for you)!

I have to admit that I didn't have time to re-decorate my house so we'll try to not spend too much time there. I don't have many ideas for the party except for the One-Shot Gauntlet so we'll improvise as we go!

Old 08-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm hoping to be there, Alexia! But I will be about an hour late.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 08-24-2015, 08:44 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I may also be a bit late also. It is rather windy here and the internet has been going on and off. I could be 10-20 minutes late, but hopefully not.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:46 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

No worries! I'll have plenty of time to play today so just come on over when you can. Angela and I are already at the pond.

Old 08-26-2015, 11:21 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hooray! Thank you so much for the lovely time spent together! It just wouldn't be right to not throw a party on this day, so thank you very much for coming along and making the day all the more special. We managed to do a number of activities, but mostly chit-chatting away about all sorts of things, which is what pixies do best. There were some unpleasant moments like the party pooper, which is bound to happen every time (you guys were fantastically supportive friends ), as well as the frustrating moment with the One-Shot Gauntlet. We will make it up to you Artur, it's a promise!

Here are some of my screenshots from yesterday's meet-up. Totally forgot about the Ctrl+G feature so sorry about all the icons in the way:

Gathering at The Commons during the first hour.
Click the image to view the full version

We later all went for a swim in Sir Sampson's serene fish bowl.
We were able to think up more creative "pixie speak" words like "sea we'd" and "gross sorry" store, just to name a few.
Unfortunately Julia's pet fairy got blocked in this screenshot, but she was swimming in a very funny way, like a cat in a bathtub.

Fairies are so brave, they fear no munching fly traps!

This is what I was talking to Artur about when I asked why he was running on the spot like that.

We rustled up those pun-tastic bands and everything went very smoothly. I'd say it was very good teamwork! *high-fives Angela & Fallon*

Old 08-29-2015, 09:47 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry that I missed the meet-up! Looks like you guys had fun!