PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Graphics by Night Wish

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-15-2014, 09:09 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So glad you like them, Jenny! And you're welcome.

Order up Dewdrop.

Profile Pic ~

(Pictures may be waiting moderator approval).

Hope you like them, let me know if you want any changes.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
2D or 3D ~ both c:
Type of graphic ~ profile picture and avatar
Image ~
Background ~ up to you
Text ~ Harmony
Font/Color(s) ~ whatever you think looks best
Other ~ N/A
thanks in advanced
Old 07-18-2014, 12:26 AM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I would like an edit. Warning: It a big request! Take your time! Also, all in 2D please!
Fairy // All of the fairies will be in this folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c41...4bc/My_UK_PDFs

Graphic // Signature, Profile picture, Still avatar, Animated avatar

Text // I would love a font that fits the theme "Cool" or "Fun", but has to be readable.

Background // I leave it up to you of the creativity!

Other // This request has specific requirements.

For the signature, I want two different signature, but should be 4 in total.:

1. Rachel Diamondtwinkle // Solo
2. Rachel Diamondtwinkle & Fairy Of Your Choice From Folder // Duo (If can, can you try to fit all fairies? I kind of think it will be hard, so if you can't, I will leave it to two people.)

Requirement of both size:
1. Signature for PHF (Don't know what size is that)
2. Facebook Cover (851x315)

For the Still Avatar:

For the Animated Avatar:
1. All Fairies in Folder // All, Order doesn't matter, although I specifically want Rachel first, but I leave it up to you.

For Profile Picture:

Last edited by Rach1214; 07-20-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:03 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Order up fairybacon.

2D Avatar ~

2D Profile Pic ~

3D Avatar ~

3D Profile Pic ~

I was inspired by your fairy's name and her choice to wear black and white, so I gave your graphics a music theme. Hope you like it, and let me know if you want anything changed! And yes, I put a slight shadow effect on the wings in the 3D edit; it was because they weren't showing up very well with the light colored background. Hope that's okay, if you don't like it, I could try changing it to a glow effect instead.

Okay Rachel! Hmm, I hope I got this right... So your order is:
  • Still avatar with Rachel
  • Animated avatar with all the fairies
  • Profile pic with Rachel
  • Signature with Rachel
  • Signature with all the fairies
  • Facebook cover with Rachel
  • Facebook cover with all the fairies

Heehee, hope I didn't miss something or misunderstood you.
No problem, I should be able to fit all the fairies onto the signature, if you don't mind that only part of their outfits will be showing.
Also, was there something specific you wanted for the text? Like, what do you want it to say?

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by Night Wish; 07-18-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Yep! I will leave it all up to you for the text, and I don't mind half body showing, even half faces, LOL

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-19-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I absolutely love it Night Wish ! The idea for the music notes is so perfect for the picture thank youu c:
Old 07-19-2014, 05:24 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Hey there Night Wish! I figured it was about time to order again!

Type of graphic: Set
Text: Lily Snowfleck
2D or 3D: Whichever one looks best!

And with the rest just be creative!

Spoiler for Fairy:
Click the image to view the full version

If the image doesn't work, you can find it in my album "Fairy PDFs". It should be the first picture (The dark purple Queen's dress).

Lily Snowfleck

Thank you so much, Night Wish!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-20-2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: fixed image link
Old 07-21-2014, 11:02 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

You're welcome, fairybacon! I'm so glad you like it.

Order up Rachel.

Solo ~

Profile Pic ~

Signature ~

Cover ~

Group ~

Signature ~

Cover ~

I hope you like it! The quote in the group edits was inspired by the fact that all of your fairies' names have "Diamondtwinkle" in them - well, except Emily. Tell me if you want a different one, or if you want any other changes.

Lily, I'll get started on yours right away. And don't worry, the image works fine.

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by Night Wish; 07-22-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Edited order :)
Old 07-22-2014, 02:13 AM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I just one minor change in the signature & cover. Can you make it four facing the same way Cecile is standing and four standing the way Lauren is standing? Like so it balanced a little?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-22-2014 at 06:19 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:24 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay Rachel! I edited it for you. Let me know if this is okay:

Group Signature ~

Group Cover ~

Order up Lily!

Profile Pic ~

Signature ~

Hope you like your graphics, Lily! I did 3D because I need more practice with it, but if you want I can make you a 2D one as well. And let me know if you want any changes.

Thanks for visiting!
Old 07-23-2014, 02:45 AM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
Hi!

2D Set: Avatar,profile pic,siggy

Picture:

Text: Lets go on an Adventure!
Font: any font that fits best
Font color: bright gold or yellow ,and can there be some pixie dust around the text?
Backgrond picture:
Click the image to view the full version

Thanks!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-23-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: fixed image links
Old 07-23-2014, 04:10 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Night Wish, you get better and better with every graphic you make! Thank you so much, you should be proud!

Lily Snowfleck

Thank you so much, Night Wish!
Old 07-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I'm not here for any requests, I wanted to ask a question: I recently made my own signature and was wondering how to use it. I can't find anyplace to put it. I don't have to manually put it on for every post I make, do I?

(Also, Eek! I just love that 'tall ship in the rain' picture, Kenzetta!)
Old 07-23-2014, 06:00 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw, thank you so much Lily! I really appreciate your encouraging comment. And I'm glad you like them!
Sapphira, do you have a paid signature subscription to PHF? If you do, there should be an "Edit Signature" option in your User CP. Here's where you can find the information on Paid Subscriptions, you can access this page in your User CP. If you don't have one, I don't think there's a way to make a signature automatically appear on every post, sorry! Hope that helped.
Thanks for ordering again, Kenzie. Wow, that is a really cool background picture.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:44 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi Lily! The dimensions for the avatar are correct, the only thing I could think of is that maybe it was moving too slowly? I changed the speed, and it worked when I downloaded it to my computer and set it as my avatar. Hope it works for you!

Order up Kenzie

Profile Pic ~

Signature ~

Kenzie, I couldn't get the words to trail pixie dust exactly, this is the closest I could do. Hope this is alright, and let me know if you want any changes!

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by Night Wish; 07-25-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Edited order :)