PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties > The Lapsed Haps

The Lapsed Haps Belated Events

Old Pixie Hollow Independence Day Celebration!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Unhappy Oh no!

How did that happen?! Does that...happen in Pixie Hollow sometimes? Well, one of these days we can finally meet up and if you reschedule your party I'll certainly try to be there!
Old 07-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Awe Em, Banned? Sorry to hear that..I wasn't in the Hollow Im under the weather, just woke up. If you reschudule Ill be there, Olivia
Old 07-04-2011, 04:26 AM
is a Light-Talent Master
View Gardenia's Photo Album
Gardenia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Mega Donation Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Birthday
Gardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranberry Peachwillow View Post
Oh no, Emma! That is not good! Do you have any idea what caused the ban or was it just out of the blue? Because to me, it seems very unlikely that you would just randomly be on Pixie Hollow and become banned for doing nothing.
I'm terribly sorry for not attending the party. I was banned because I said what was deemed as 'inappropriate things' to Disney. I didn't say anything that was truly bad, but I guess it was considered bad to them. But it's only for 1 day, so I guess it's really not a big loss.

And yes, I will reschedule the party to the 5th. We can still celebrate a day after, right?

Old 07-04-2011, 04:27 AM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
:O you got banned? I wonder who would've done that to you! :O Sorry that, that had to happen! Hmm... I might make it to the 5th.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenia View Post
I'm terribly sorry for not attending the party. I was banned because I said what was deemed as 'inappropriate things' to Disney. I didn't say anything that was truly bad, but I guess it was considered bad to them. But it's only for 1 day, so I guess it's really not a big loss.

And yes, I will reschedule the party to the 5th. We can still celebrate a day after, right?
I see... And actually, the fifth would work out quite fine for me! But perhaps could you schedule it a little earlier. Because 8:00 to 11:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) was a bit late for me, even if it IS summer.