PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Any tips for aspiring Butterfly Painter leaders?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:30 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
Do you start playing before the leaderboard is reset and finish after or do you have to wait to start when they reset it?
I had 74000 and the last place jumped from 64000 to 94000.
I will never make it.
This one is too hard. I am doing all the tricks I can.
Also, how many times can you redo a single level and how many times can you redo any level. how many retries do you get?
I can't find it anywhere.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Well here is my proof that i was on it.. but i still have not got it, if i am being impatient then i feel silly but just want my trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfeather View Post
Do you start playing before the leaderboard is reset and finish after or do you have to wait to start when they reset it?
I had 74000 and the last place jumped from 64000 to 94000.
I will never make it.
This one is too hard. I am doing all the tricks I can.
Also, how many times can you redo a single level and how many times can you redo any level. how many retries do you get?
I can't find it anywhere.
Well for me I play the first levels and I try to get more then the amount says, but for your question on HOW many redo's I am not sure, but i followed the trick of painting half a wing and i got on, so i wish you the best of luck finding out, maybe another forum fairy will know better then i do

Ok, here is the letter I got back from them after waiting all day for an answer, I my self am a little annoyed with their answer, but i responded to them with a screen shot that proved I was indeed on the leader board...

Last edited by Sweet Tooth Moments; 07-21-2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:01 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for all the tips you guys. I think I might try them in the morning
or after the Ph party.
Congrats to all of you that have gotten the trophy and congrats to those
who got the Rabbit troop trophy, I missed out on that one.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:34 AM
View Persinette's Photo Album
Persinette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Persinette is a talented FairyPersinette is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Oh wow Cookie that's not a very good answer you got. Surely they could have checked your score rather than assume you got confused? Especially since it's been happening to more that one fairy... I hope you get your trophy soon!
Old 07-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Well that was a rather unhelpful reply. Hopefully they will take you more seriously once they see the screenshot. Sometimes they answer your letter as though they are talking to a small child, so you have to contact them again and explain yourself even further. Then you get a decent reply.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I would have sent the screen shot in the original bug report but I didnt think I could do it on there. but I just press reply on the email i got and then sent the screen shot. hopefully they answer, if not I may try your way onion leaf, thx for the tip, if that doesnt work I may call customer support just to talk to a real person and explain my issue to them maybe. Ill keep you updated if they respond and if they do, what they respond lol
Old 07-21-2012, 04:44 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Oh Cupcake that response they gave you was not very
helpful at all. I remember seeing you on the leader board yesterday
when I was looking to see what the bottom score was when Ella was trying for it.
You were there, I saw you. Well its a good thing you took a snap of you on
the board for proof. I do hope they give you the trophy you did earn it!

~Twi
Old 07-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
To be honest, I got annoyed just reading their response to you. I agree, not very helpful at all! I truly hope you get your trophy.
I thought the game had two more levels then it actually did, so I misjudged how many points I needed. I'm going to try again after they reset the boards though
Old 07-21-2012, 06:45 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
A friend of mine in PH today made it on the boards but she also did not
get the trophy. I told her to write to them and that this has happen to
a friend of mine. I do hope they fix this soon. I would have been very angry
after all that time and work to took to get Ella on the boards and then not
get the trophy.

~Twi
Old 07-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Wait, so we can earn points by hitting the ice even after the bonus is over?
Old 07-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
View vanillabug's Photo Album
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Winner's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

My Mood: Charming
vanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Snowdew View Post
Wait, so we can earn points by hitting the ice even after the bonus is over?
Yes, don't worry about the bonus. Use the whole 10 minutes they give you to keep hitting the ice and painting only half (meaning shoot only once) of the two shot butterflies.

Siggy by the ever so talented Twilight!
Old 07-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Is a Pixie
View DaphneBubbleMoon's Photo Album
DaphneBubbleMoon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 25

My Mood: Happyy
DaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent
butterfly painter

anyone willing to play the game for me?? lol
Old 07-22-2012, 02:19 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
If anyone is interested to know, if you use this same tactic (picking up ice cubes & painting only half of the butterflies) but earn the bonus for each level as well, you can earn over 65,000 points in about 20 minutes. It's a nice, quick way to get up on the Leaderboard right after it resets.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Breezy got her trophy today!
Now to start on it for my other 2 girls.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:31 AM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
I FINALLY GOT THE TROPHY!!!!!
I woke up late, I set the alarm wrong. The board was already at 63000 at last place. I did it though. I NEVER NEVER NEVER want to see that game again for a LONG LONG LONG time.
:: Happy:

Last edited by Foxfeather; 09-08-2012 at 01:39 PM.