PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Long Gone: A Disney RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Long Gone: A Disney RP

Lotus has always seemed eccentric. While other girls talked and socialized, she sat under a tree, reading, what looked to them, like a fake magic book. Truth was, the book was real.

One day changed Lotus's life forever. This is her story.

Form: (This RP is about magic, fairies, and a kingdom far away)
Name:
Type: (Queen, Fairy, Princess, or Regular)
Personality:
Power: (Only if Fairy)

One Queen is permitted in the RP.
[Spot taken]

Forms

My form:
Name: Lotus (No one, not even herself, knows her last name)
Type: Regular (for now)
Appearance: in attachment
Personality: Quiet, reserved, smart, brave, imaginative, but surreal
Power: None

Rainbowswirls' Form:
Name: Emily
Type: Fairy
Appearance: Black hair that's usually in a braid that falls down a little ways past her shoulders, blue eyes, and a row of freckles across her nose.
Personality: Usually artistic, social, bubbly, and kind-hearted. Accasionally Non-social, hidden, and self-kept.
Power: Water and Ice

Kenzie_Lightningripple's Form:
Name: Madeline Kingsley
Type: Princess
Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, grey eyes with specks of green in them.
Personality: Is really creative, and she pretty much makes EVERYTHING that she wears. However, she's shy, because she's always been the one that stands out over everyone else, so this has made her adjust to not having many friends.

Liri Dazzlebeam's Form:
Name: Seraphina Morgenstern
Type: Queen
Appearance: attached
Personality: Regal, reserved, natural leader, creative, proud, strong-willed, courageous, caring, sympathetic
Power: none

PixieHollowForever's Form:
Name: Fiona
Type: Fairy princess
Personality: shy around new people, spends most of her time in the gardens
Power: Plants

Blaze_Of_Glory's Form:
Name: Carissa Reyes
Type: Fairy princess, but thinks she's a regular
Appearance: Tall, willowy, long straight coppery hair and golden brown eyes
Personality: Curious, adventurous, outgoing, fun-loving, lighthearted, believer
Powers: Empath (can sense and control emotions of others)
Other: She was lost on Earth a long time ago, doesn't know about her past but has always believed in magic.)

Let the RP commence!
Here's Lotus
Attached Images
File Type: png Lotus.png (134.5 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by RiverLunaMorningvalley; 04-19-2014 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Add forms
Old 04-17-2014, 10:27 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Can there be a fairy princess?
Old 04-17-2014, 10:43 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sounds cool!

Name: Emily
Type: Fairy
Appearance: Black hair that's usually in a braid that falls down a little ways past her shoulders, blue eyes, and a row of freckles across her nose.
Personality: Usually artistic, social, bubbly, curious and kind-hearted. Accasionally Non-social, hidden, and self-kept.
Power: Water and Ice

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 04-18-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:51 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name: Charlotte Mells
Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, gray eyes.
Personality: sarcastic, but she can be nice when she wants to be.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:16 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Yay, people joined! Few things we need to clear up, I guess.

PixieHollowForever, sure thing! She'll just rule over the fairies, however.

Kenzie, the queen will have to be a bit older than 16. I was thinking maybe 40-60? I don't know, but probably not the same age as Lotus... (You'll see why in the end)

Lotus
I've never fit in. But, I can tell when someone's talking about me. Laughing at me. Pointing at me. Even if I'm absorbed in a dusty, ancient book. I snap my book shut and look up at the group of girls standing in the middle of the field giggling. Every now and then one of them looks at me laughing, then turns to her friend to say something funny about me. I frown and stand up slowly. Head up high, I march defiantly through the posse.
"Ew! She's near us!" One girl whispers. "Witch!" Then she giggles, pointing at my book with peeling, fancy, golden letters bearing the words "Magic".
"I am NOT A WITCH!" I say loudly and firmly. "Believe what you want. I know the real me!"
"I HIGHLY doubt that!" Another chimes in. "You don't know your last name!" She says as-a-matter-of-factly.
"Well, that's different..." I start, immediately regretting my snappiness.
"SURE it is!" The first girl says obnoxiously. "You're literally a nobody. Where do you even live?"
"At...At the orphanage..." I stutter.
"Exaaaactly!" She smirks. "I'll repeat that. A NOBODY." The other girls start to laugh again. Tears filling my eyes, I scurry off school grounds and into the forest.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Emily

I sat down at the edge of the forest. This is usually a good spot to hang out at this time of day. My friend had told me to stay hidden, but that wasn't exactly me. I was free to the world. I loved thinking about what I'll explore next.

(This might night not match her personality, so I'll change it.)

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 04-18-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:03 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverLunaMorningvalley View Post
Kenzie, the queen will have to be a bit older than 16. I was thinking maybe 40-60? I don't know, but probably not the same age as Lotus... (You'll see why in the end)
(eh, okay, i had to edit my forms anyway because i made it up in a few minutes, so it needs to be fixed a little bit. ill just do that right now....)

Name: Madeline Kingsley
Type: Princess
Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, grey eyes with specks of green in them.
Personality: Is really creative, and she pretty much makes EVERYTHING that she wears. However, she's shy, because she's always been the one that stands out over everyone else, so this has made her adjust to not having many friends.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 04-18-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:35 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
This looks cool. How many characters can we each have?

Would 36 be ok for the queen?

Name: Seraphina Morgenstern
Personality: Regal, reserved, natural leader, creative, proud, strong-willed, courageous, caring, sympathetic
Power: none
Attached Images
File Type: png Seraphina Morgenstern.png (282.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 04-18-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Name: Fiona
Type: Fairy princess
Personality: shy around new people, spends most of her time in the gardens
Power: Plants
rp fairy princess.jpg
Old 04-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
This looks cool! I'd like to join.

Name: Carissa Reyes
Type: Fairy princess, but thinks she's a regular
Appearance: Tall, willowy, long straight coppery hair and golden brown eyes
Personality: Curious, adventurous, outgoing, fun-loving, lighthearted, believer
Powers: Empath (can sense and control emotions of others)
Other: She was lost on Earth a long time ago, doesn't know about her past but has always believed in magic.)

(Is this okay, River? Or should I change it?)
Old 04-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Hey River? How many characters can we have? I would like to make a second one if thats ok.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:42 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Yay! More people joined!

Liri, 36 is the perfect age for a queen! Thanks so much! I think this RP will be one character per person unfortunately so things don't get confusing.

Glory, your form is great! You don't need to change a thing!

Lotus
As I wander through the forest, I notice things I never have before. Split stones, distorted twigs. Everything. I look up at the sun, illuminating the green wonderland below. Everything looks so majestic. And I've never noticed or appreciated it. It was as if I'd been blind to beauty my whole life. Wiping the tears from my face, I crack a smile and continue walking deeper and deeper into the forest. Often, I'll peer at my book for any signs of fey or other magical creatures. Staring at mushrooms like they were fairy homes, I walk around silently, observing everything. I get to a clearing and lie down in the vivid, green grass and smile at the sky. It seems to smile back as if to say
"Lotus, it'll be okay!" I grin a little and open my magic book, continuing on the paragraph about gnomes. That's when I hear a voice whisper in my ear,
"Are you alright, darling?" I sit up straight immediately and my ears perk up.
"Hello?" I whisper, worriedly.
"It's okay darling, I'm harmless!"
"Hello?" I repeat, standing up. There is no reply. I wait a little while and then say softly, "I know you're here! Please come out." A tiny sigh exhales in my ear before a small lady with wings flies up to me at eye level. It's a fairy.

(Anyone want to be Lotus's new friend she meets?)
Old 04-19-2014, 02:53 AM
Awards Showcase

Glory, can Fiona and Carissa be sisters, separated at birth? They are both fairy princesses, so it would make sense.
Old 04-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Alright. My other character will just await a different roleplay

I walked through the forest, my footsteps soft and light. I was always watching, always listening to know what was going on in my kingdom. I tried my hardest to be the best Queen I could, but the fears of my youth still haunted me occasionally. I had run away when I was younger, sure I could never be a good ruler, and too afraid to try. My parents sent out search parties for me, and eventually a young fairy found me and convinced me to return. She said that the only way I could fail them was by not giving myself, and them, a chance. She told me that they all needed me, that they all wanted me, and that as long as I listened I would always know what to do.

The ironic part about all that was when that fairy, my new best friend, fell in love with the fairy King and became his Queen. Together, we learned how to listen to our people and serve them. We learned that in order to gain respect we must first respect, and to gain loyalty we must be loyal to our people. I earned the love and respect of my kingdom, and I strive constantly to hold myself to their standards and be the Queen they need.

(Hope all this is ok )
Old 04-19-2014, 03:23 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Sounds great, Phoebe! I'd love that.

Liri, maybe Seraphina's best friend should be Fiona and Carissa's mom? All fairy royalty here.

River, if you don't mind me asking, how is this a Disney RP? Not trying to be rude, just curious. It seems really cool so far.

I'll post ASAP.