PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests > Played

Played Archives for minigame threads

Old My Review & Rating of Each Talent Game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 PM
~Start a Chain Reaction~
View Nightsparkle's Photo Album
Nightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Dreamy
Nightsparkle is a talented FairyNightsparkle is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sun My Review & Rating of Each Talent Game

Here's my review and rating of how I feel about each of Pixie Hollow's games. (Included are party games.)
Note: Please take these reviews/ratings lightly as they are my personal opinion!

TINKER TOSS
Tinker Bell's
This game is quite the challenge. I quit playing it because for me it's stressful, nerve-wracking, hustle & bustle. Aesthetically-wise though, I imagine it's the Tinker's jackpot?

BUTTERFLY PAINTER
Tinker Bell's
It can be a little bit of a challenge, sharpening your speed skills, but for me this game is boring. I do appreciate it's beauty however and I love butterflies. The setting is cute.

GEM JUGGLE
Iridessa's
This game was a good challenge. And when you get to the higher levels, it's so satisfying to watch entire rows go *clink, clink, poof* and random jewels disappear across the board. It's also good for challenging your speed because you're being timed and every second counts.

FIREFLY LIGHT-UP
Iridessa's
This game was a wonderful challenge. It had me exasperated at times, determined at others, and delighted at yet others. You have been warned: this game is not for the faint of heart! I love fireflies so this game was a treat. Although I earned the Flitterific badge, I've never beat one of the very highest levels of Royal for this. Oh the agony it caused me since I tried and tried and tried. I dubbed it impossible. Lovely setting as adorable smiley-faced fireflies light up the night!

SUNBEAM BEND
Iridessa's
This sort of game hurts my brain horrendously! I can't even play it past the easy level. My mind doesn't work well with these sort of puzzle games. On the other hand it's my genius younger brother's favorite game and he got all the way to Royal. (Oh but the glorious, joyous satisfaction when those pixie dust cups fill up!)

BUBBLE BOUNCE
Silvermist's
I love this game! (I love water, swimming, and splashing for one.) For some reason this game never grows too old for me. There's something satisfying about catching a streaming row of fish and hearing the *ding, ding, ding* after you lead them to the other side. Plus there's reflex involved which is my favorite type of game. Cute fish and refreshing setting.

WATER WEB
Silvermist's
Love this game! Mysterious, creepy setting with large, goofy looking spiders. The thing about this one is that it's a challenge that never gets old. I can always come back for a fresh round and enjoy it as much as when I first tried to beat all the levels. I feel accomplished and proud of myself every single time I beat one of the harder levels. Very good for mind-sharpening, reflex sharpening. This one keeps you alert and on your toes. You don't get a break! Oh and if you beat Royal, you get 300 spider silks! Wow!

PETAL PICK-UP
Rosetta's
As it's name alludes to, this game is as pretty as Rosetta. But this one's on the stressful side! I tried and tried with this game but finally quit playing since I couldn't beat one of the higher levels. It's hard enough to catch those petals without those bees destroying your attempt. That does not feel good. Then you're being timed and there's not a lot of time at all. The clock's ticking, ticking, ticking.

PINECONE POP
Rosetta's
This one is VERY fun. Variety and colorful and reminiscent of a pinball game. Quite a bit of a challenge near a particular one of the last levels. Use those speed ramps and bouncers! And try to get the fire ability BEFORE the 3-in-1 ability, because you can set the three pine-cones on fire.

HARVEST HUSTLE
Fawn's
This game is yummy, yummy and makes you want to eat something while playing. The pieces of food and fruit are detailed. This game, including the Royal level, is very easy. All you have to do is *click, click, click* and use those cakes. I've played this many times because if you play all the levels up to Royal, you get somewhere around 400 talent points. And I use this game to help level up when I want to. So as you can imagine, I am thoroughly bored with the simplicity by now.

SNOWY LULLABY
Fawn's
The tunes are very sweet and the animals are beyond pitifully adorable with their tear-filled eyes. Warm and cozy setting. It's a good challenge to sharpen those reflex skills.

SEED SORTER
Minister of Spring's
I like this game. It's a good mind-quickening game. How fast can you work that eye-brain connection?! A challenge if you're aiming for the bonus. (You're being timed.) But I despise the ants, ew. Phobia.

FIRST FLIGHT
Minister of Summer's
Definitely a cute game. Flying birdies and yummy fruit. But I didn't like it because I'm not good at guiding the birds; they're too slow. And the obstacles are too hard. After awhile it just got aggravating.

FAIRY FIREWORKS
Minister of Autumn's
I can't beat the higher levels of this game! I tried so many times! It's great for a speed challenge, although it can be stressful. The multi-color, fill-all lights feel rewarding.

SNOWFLAKE SWEEP
Minister of Winter's
This one was both an incredibly challenging and rewarding experience. But it was so difficult in its higher levels that I wouldn't play it again since I've already beat Royal. I like the fresh, airy, winter setting. Since there's no ground in sight, you really feel like you're flying.

TWO FOR TEA
Party Game
My absolute all time favorite!!! It's a memory card game, challenging and fun. The cards are soo cute too. Super yummy desserts of all kinds. And for an extra sprinkle of incentive, sometimes hidden in the cards is a pair, that if matched, will reward you with giving you a special dessert in your pouch, such as a smore or piece of pumpkin pie.

CRAZY CAKES
Party Game
This one's another card game. Exciting if you actually win. But there doesn't seem to be much strategy to it. I'm still trying to figure out if there is. The game's pretty slow.

PASS THE POPCORN
Party Game
This one is fun when there are only a few players because there's more chance that it'll be passed to you. In a large group, it gets annoying since players lag and it sometimes takes forever before you can have a turn. But the good thing about the larger group is that it'll give you more talent points. Exciting because you never know if it'll pop on you and you want to pass it as quickly as possible.

SIMON SAYS
Party Game
You can challenge yourself to be the first to follow Simon's lead. You're then temporarily awarded the first-place ribbon. And that can be difficult in a large group. I've played it so many times I grew quite bored of it though.

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS
Party Game
Good, quick game filler while you're waiting for a desired game to be put out at a party.

ANIMAL DERBY
This game is fun for awhile since you can actually form a strategy to winning that takes experience and practice. But because of its simplicity, to me it became boring after playing many times. This game is good for racking up talent points bit by bit however. You can get 40 points if you beat 3 other competitors.

~* F a v o r i t e s *~
Two for Tea (For pure delight)
Bubble Bounce (For fun and leisure)
Web Wonder (For mental skill sharpening)

Last edited by Nightsparkle; 01-21-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:49 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Wow you like bubble Bounce? I'm still trying to get high score! ha ha ha But I have to agree with you on Water Web, Love it! Great thread BTW! ~Olivia
Old 01-20-2013, 10:46 PM
~Start a Chain Reaction~
Nightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
Wow you like bubble Bounce? I'm still trying to get high score! ha ha ha But I have to agree with you on Water Web, Love it! Great thread BTW! ~Olivia
I only like the medium level of Bubble Bounce. (And sometimes hard.) The Royal level is very stressful!

And thank you!

Old 01-20-2013, 11:01 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I also love playing Bubble Bounce, I play the medium levels for
quick spider silk. I can also just keep playing Fairy Fireworks,
I play the Royals levels for maple leaves. I also love Tinker Toss,
Gem Juggle and Seed Sorter.

Petal Pick-up and Snow Lullaby I dislike.

~Twi
Old 01-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Interesting comments! I love Water Web and Bubble bounce as well. My other favorites are Sunbeam Bend (yes, I do love puzzles), Fairy Fireworks and Snowflake Sweep.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:11 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Interesting thread! Here are my top 5 favorites.

1. ANIMAL DERBY! I can play this game forever without even thinking!
2. Two for Tea! I don't know why, but I enjoy memorizing things. I win most of the time, too.
3. Pinecone Pop! This game is really fun, I love playing the royal levels.
4. Bubble Bounce! I HATE the royal levels, but I enjoy playing all the other levels.
5. Fairy Fireworks! The royal levels get a lot harder, but I like the game overall.

I also like Snowy Lullaby, but only the royal levels are fun. I only do this game just for fun. The royal levels I find VERY easy.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:30 AM
is Helping Flowers Bloom
View Lilac Snowbloom's Photo Album
Lilac Snowbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Thoughtful
Lilac Snowbloom is a wiz at Fairy TagLilac Snowbloom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent
Here are my favorites! They aren't in any specific order.

Bubble Bounce

Pinecone Pop

Snowy Lullaby

Snowflake Sweep

Animal Derby

~Lilac
Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 AM
~Start a Chain Reaction~
Nightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I'm enjoying reading your favorites guys!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Thought I'd chirp in with my own favorites! This is a great thread. I don't play Pixie Hollow for the mini-games, just the beautiful background of the game, being an animal-talent fairy, animal friends, decorating my treehouse, collecting clothes, wilderness adventures, etc. BUT I do have favorite games! They are:
  1. First Flight
  2. Two for Tea
  3. Crazy Cakes (yes, there's a strategy for winning! *wink*)
  4. Pass the Popcorn
  5. Harvest Hustle
  6. Gem Juggle
  7. Tinkering New Furniture game
  8. Animal Derby (my #1 favorite!)

Riverbow
Old 01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsparkle View Post
FIREFLY LIGHT-UP
Iridessa's
This game was a wonderful challenge. It had me exasperated at times, determined at others, and delighted at yet others. You have been warned: this game is not for the faint of heart! I love fireflies so this game was a treat. Although I earned the Flitterific badge, I've never beat one of the very highest levels of Royal for this. Oh the agony it caused me since I tried and tried and tried. I dubbed it impossible. Lovely setting as adorable smiley-faced fireflies light up the night!
I think those last two levels are impossible too :P Did you get your high score badge though? I was able to get it by getting the "Two Colors Bonus" as often as possible in the lower levels, then I didn't need to pass level 49 (my nemesis!)