PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Alexia's Creative Corner

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-26-2016, 08:38 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I was wanting a ''Captain America: Civil War'' profile picture and avatar/gif. Do you think you could make me a wallpaper as well, but with a different theme? If you're too busy, I understand.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Oh wow, it looks amazing! Thank you so much Alexia, it's exactly what I wanted. I really like the way you drew those flowers, and the colors work really well too.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 04-27-2016, 01:16 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
@Alexa: Sure, I can make those graphics for you some time this week. I wanted to finish at least one drawing before I take on any new projects, so once I've ticked off another request I can work on that wallpaper for you. You can have a think about what you'd like as a wallpaper for the moment (and let me know your screen resolution too ).

@Glory: Yay, I'm so happy you like it! I decided to go for a "non-picky" approach for your wallpaper and was so happy that it turned out exactly how I wanted it to be (which doesn't always happen!)

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 05-03-2016, 06:17 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Thanks so much Alexia! As for my background, my screen resolution is 1366x768. Now, what I want my wallpaper design to be... I'm thinking something blue mixed with galaxy mixed with anime with a touch of fantasy.... should I try to be more specific? Maybe show you some other pictures to use as references or something?
Old 05-05-2016, 04:28 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
That sounds like a fantastic combo, Alexa. I'll see what I can make for you with that description, it should be enough. But you are more than welcome to provide some references if there is something specific that you would like. Otherwise you'll have to make do with my "artistic" train of thought, that may or not be what you had wanted or expected.

I'll try to make those other graphics for you either today or tomorrow. Sorry about my absence this week, there's been a lot going on.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks! And here are some references for you (sorry for getting them to you so late).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (30).jpg (115.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg More Pretty Anime Art.jpeg.jpg (156.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Pretty Anime Art.jpeg.jpg (183.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 05-12-2016 at 03:04 AM. Reason: ACCIDENTAL TYPO!!! D:
Old 06-21-2016, 04:59 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Hey, I'd like to cancel my ''Captain America: Civil War'' order. Is that okay?
Old 06-30-2016, 12:40 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi Alexa, sorry I've been so absent lately, oof. Would you like another graphic instead? I have some time today so can whip up something for you real quick.

===

I was working on a lot of piano arrangements this month during my free time (such as this one), but will spend some time on art both this week and the next.
I've been so busy this past week, it was crazy! I'm so happy that I'll have less commitments to worry about for the time being. ^^

Old 06-30-2016, 09:22 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I wouldn't mind a new profile picture/avatar (I still want that computer background, though). I don't really know exactly what I want... maybe something summer-y, orange, with a touch of water and fantasy? I don't know if that makes any sense.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes of course, I'll still work on that wallpaper for you. Hmm, well I tried to think of some ideas from the description you have given, but I'm not sure if it will be to your liking. If you wanted something quite different, do let me know and I can try a second time tomorrow.

Profile Pic:

Old 07-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I think it's wonderful!!! Thank you!! I'm sorry I forgot to ask before, but do you think you could make me a signature to go with it?
Old 07-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm glad you like it! No problem, here's a signature for you to complete the graphic set:

Old 07-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thank you so much, Alexia!!!
Old 07-25-2016, 02:25 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

What, two requests completed within 24 hours? How odd!

For Alexa:
I remembered a fun constellation effect that I used for a pixie badge graphic a long time ago, and thought I'd try it out on your wallpaper, Alexa.

Click the image to view the full version

It was a pretty quick job, so I could've done a bit better, but for now I'm happy with how it turned out. I wasn't quite sure what your screen resolution was, so if you need it to be cropped a bit, let me know.

(The girl is a character from Fire Emblem: Awakening)

For Coconut:

Ta-da! I hope you like your new drawing, Coconut! Your fairy is so adorable, and picking out the right pose, colors and outfit design was a real pleasure.

(Click on the image for the full-size drawing)

(And I only just realised that tulips normally have a green stem Ah well, let's call it a cross between a tulip and a rose then, shall we?)

Old 07-25-2016, 09:41 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
The sparkling graphic for Alexa looks very nice, really enjoy looking on how you put those stars onto the person's body. Also, Coconut's Chibi Drawing looks so delightful and elegant-like! Really enjoy on how you combine those color into a harmony that brings the picture becomes magical. Recently I looked at into your albums, and find out this image is the one that really stood out from the rest:

Would you mind if you make a 'chibi' of my fairy Happy with the way of coloring just like the above image? Here's the references of my fairy in case you need it.

No rush indeed, take your time. Really excited on how it's comes out as the finished result.