PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old In what year did you Arrive in Pixie Hollow?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: In what year did you Arrive in Pixie Hollow?
2007 (or earlier?) 7 14.00%
2008 11 22.00%
2009 14 28.00%
2010 13 26.00%
2011 0 0%
2012 2 4.00%
2013 2 4.00%
I didn't make it in time 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, we have so many dedicated fairies, that is pretty incredible!
I wasn't certain about how far back it was possible to create a fairy, so I added a question mark just in case. I remember finding the Pixie Pages some time in 2006 or 2007 (so it must have been the latter) but obviously only found out about the online game three years later, so it doesn't quite count. Although, I can still remember the fairy that I had created back then: She was a water-talent with long, plaited silver hair and purple eyes. (I was still a kid 8 years ago, so I would have found crazy combinations to be much more fun, hehe)

Oh boy, so much time has passed since then! It's pretty cool how fairies have been Arriving for 8 whole years, and it's still possible to do so on the pre-Beta Pixie Pages.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
I'm rather glad I found the Hollow during the Beta version of the game. I don't think the Alpha version would have held my attention and I probably would never have experienced the wonder of the "true" game.

~ Em
This is why Lily didn't arrive until April 2009. I discovered Pixie Hollow during Alpha stage, and it was fun for a few visits (over a couple weeks) but then I got bored. When I rediscovered PH, I found out the fairies I had made were erased but my account was still there.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
My first fairy was created in 2008 around the fall I think the only thing I remember was that her name was seaweed and I arrived in maple tree hill! My friends showed me the game and I became addicted...hehe! After I while I realized you had to have a membership so I stopped playing untill January then got a membership! But by that time I had forgot my log in for seaweed
Old 07-06-2015, 09:49 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Misty arrived on May 8, 2010. Like most of you, I've also had several fairies that I've made before her - I think the very first fairy I made was named Pearl Seamist, and she arrived at the end of April or beginning of May 2010. I was a pretty dedicated player until the end, though I've taken several breaks due to Mainland issues.
Oh wow, we have some really dedicated fairies here! That's impressive... If the game had still been around, they'd have had to create an Eight Year Fairy badge!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-07-2015, 01:15 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I believe that my very first fairies were created in the year of 2009, but Lily only arrived in 2011. I played very frequently until the day Pixie Hollow closed!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!
Old 07-10-2015, 06:56 PM
PHF is for the birds!
View Raven Mistycloud's Photo Album
Raven Mistycloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Author
Raven Mistycloud has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
What Year I Arrived

My main fairy on my main account arrived on December 11th, 2009, but I had a bunch of fairies before that who would have counted as Founding Fairies, except I didn't care about making accounts that I would remember back then.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Glory arrived on July 10, 2010. (Yes, it's my Arrival Day today!) I've been a regular player since then.
Wow, it seems like the vast majority of us have arrived in/prior to 2010. We have a lot of dedicated fairies here.

Haha, 2011 seems like a rather unpopular year to arrive in. I wonder why?
Old 07-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Happy Arrival Day, Glory! 2009 seems just as popular!
Old 07-10-2015, 11:51 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Hazel arrived on January 5th, 2013 (we're birthday buddies!), but I made my first fairy, Lavender, on July 31st, 2010. Oh, the memories!
Old 07-11-2015, 01:31 AM
PHF is for the birds!
View Raven Mistycloud's Photo Album
Raven Mistycloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Author
Raven Mistycloud has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Excited Birthday Buddies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Hazel arrived on January 5th, 2013 (we're birthday buddies!), but I made my first fairy, Lavender, on July 31st, 2010. Oh, the memories!
Wow! I'm birthday buddies with you, too!
Old 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Sometime in 2007 I created Cinnamon Vanillaheart. This was when the actual game didn't exist but you could make your fairies home and rate other fairies. I remember forgetting the site existed for a bit before returning on July 8th. I still got the founding fairy badge on Cinnamon, and a nifty acorn necklace for participating in beta.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 07-11-2015 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-13-2015, 07:31 AM
Time to read your posts
View Ghatat Bluemist's Photo Album
Ghatat Bluemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award Get Connected Award  - Retired 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Splashing
Ghatat Bluemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
my main fairy was arrived in 21 August 2013
1 month isn't enough for him to be there
Old 07-13-2015, 12:48 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
River, Lucy, and the rest of the crew arrived a little late to the party. They came in 2011, or 2012, I think. Nevertheless, I spent loads of time on PH and I think it was well spent.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:10 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
My main fairy Ella arrived in April 2010 and my sparrow Quinn came a few days later. I learned about Pixie Hollow from an article about the addition of sparrow men (and what was wrong with expecting only girls to play this game/expecting girls to only play as girl characters). I just liked creating characters and didn't think I'd really want to play with them for long, but was hooked right away and played almost daily that whole first year. I flew in a few times a month for the last two years of PH and was there in Havendish with a flock of forum fairies on the very last day! Oh, and my third fairy Chloe arrived when they stopped allowing you to make 3 fairies, and I decided I should use all my slots since new players weren't lucky enough to even get those.

I wish I'd had more time with the game, but I found it at a time in my life when I was pretty sad and lonely and it was such a wonderful escape. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:33 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
My fairy, Julie Sunripple, first arrived in 2007, way before we could fly around in the game - and I remember when it first opened! But I stopped playing in 2008 and when I came back in 2010, my fairies had been deleted. So I remade Julie Sunripple on April 25, and the rest of my fairies arrived soon after.

(Still regret that I lost all my arrival clothes and badge)