PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Which virtual games are you playing now?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Which virtual games are you playing now?
Ourworld 11 22.00%
Bearville 10 20.00%
Fantage 8 16.00%
Movie Star Planet 5 10.00%
Free Realms 3 6.00%
Wizard 101 11 22.00%
Pirate 101 5 10.00%
Moshi Monsters 2 4.00%
Club Penguin 13 26.00%
Secret Builders 1 2.00%
Herotopia 0 0%
SmallWorlds 1 2.00%
Monkey Quest 2 4.00%
Woozworld 1 2.00%
Other *Comment what* 30 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2014, 12:26 PM
Comes on now and then
View Snowy's Photo Album
Snowy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2015 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Procastinating
Snowy has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Club Penguin. Definitely. I've played it since 2006, so yeh, I'm really kind of an oldie there..
Maybe ourWorld. I kinda quit Fantage, though.
(Fun fact: I joined both of those the same year I joined Pixie Hollow. 2008. Same goes for Dizzywood, which is sadly closed by now. :c)

I should have ticked off the "Other" box for the sake of Animal Jam, because I play that too once in a while.

I'm not sure if Flight Rising counts as an online game (probably not; does neopets count in this?? i don't think so), but I play that too, haha. Living up to my name here and my almost a decade's worth of Club Penguin experience, I'm in the Ice flight. ouo/

hello, this is the first time i've logged on since 2012, pretty sure nobody remembers me at this point but i don't even mind... i kinda miss pixie hollow though, even though i was a non-member and couldn't get anything at a certain point .-.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:01 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
I'm mostly playing Wizard101 at the moment, but I also play Animal Jam and Pirate101.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:06 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I play a couple online games. I just love strategy games and virtual worlds! I love any game (fantasy, action, adventure are great ones) which you have to apply your brain.
Kind of like moving your body on screen. I play Stardoll (yay Rosalina!), but that is only sometimes nowadays. I'm crystalclayyay on there.

I play Roblox a lot, that's where I have my favorite strategy games!
Sometimes I play for hours. Roblox is a place where you can create your own games (amazing high quality tools) and play others' games.
Instead of creating my own games, I only play others' games which is usually found on the popular game list. There is an amazing game which I LOVE to play called the mad murderer, the most popular which is known by almost everyone (don't get fooled by the name). It is not very violent, it's more like moving target archery. I'm crystalclay on there.

Another game which I love is called School of Dragons. I always loved dragons and I am a huge fan of How to Train a Dragon. I'm still very new to it and I need help. One question to you guys who play School of Dragons. I've finished all my quests, what can I do now? I find myself waiting for my dragon to grow up so I can fly it. I'm Daisybelle on there.

EDIT: This question was from a long time ago, when I was just getting to know School Of Dragons! I understand that quests are forever and I now have three dragons.
School Of Dragons is the only other virtual world I play! They even have a built in forums in the site.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 02-07-2015 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:40 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I play i-dressup, which isn't quite a virtual world but it's close enough for me. I also play two other games that I won't name because they're not specifically for kids. Still searching for that perfect PH replacement!
Old 01-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I'm still looking for the perfect Pixie Hollow replacement too. However I don't think there will ever be a replacement
Old 02-06-2015, 03:08 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Games

I am not playing any online games. Honestly the only online game I played is Pixie Hollow. I have tried a few others but they do nothing for me. I miss Pixie Hollow.

Sadly,

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 02-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I decided not to quit Fantage. I now have an account on Animal Jam, I'm really inactive there, semi-active on Fantage, slightly inactive on Bearville, really inactive on W101, and also really inactive on Club Penguin.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Time to read your posts
View Ghatat Bluemist's Photo Album
Ghatat Bluemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award Get Connected Award  - Retired 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Splashing
Ghatat Bluemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I quit School of Dragons few months ago, its good but it takes a long time to load,

I just started to play ourWorld, and now I'm lvl 14. my nickname is same to my fairy (Rainmist)