PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Pixie Post Office (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:55 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
The missing waist skirt makes a good Genie outfit haha! Have a sweet genie bottle home to go with it
Old 08-26-2012, 04:09 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I decided to get the Gentian Top in Never Gold

I wish we could wear it alone without a skirt though, it's so cute like that!

Last edited by Rin; 08-26-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:17 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
I am really disappointed that they got rid of the nature-inspired Delphinium collection so quickly. Em was very lucky to get the Delphinium outfit but sadly I did not have time to get it for some of my other fairies that had their eye on it. Yet they kept the Bitsy Buttons?!? Yes, it is kinda cute but you can tailor half the outfit!! And it is very Mainland-ish looking.

As for the new outfits, one word -- EXPENSIVE.

~ Em

This is VERY disappointing to me. I don't think any of my fairies got this outfit due to the fact that I have had computer issues the last week (computer issues=no access to the hollow) and didn't have a chance to fly in and get it.
Though, I did fly in on my phone and saw that someone sent me a gift... though I don't know what it is as my flash player on my phone doesn't let my fairy move/open book, so maybe....

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 08-26-2012, 08:06 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
This is VERY disappointing to me. I don't think any of my fairies got this outfit due to the fact that I have had computer issues the last week (computer issues=no access to the hollow) and didn't have a chance to fly in and get it.
Though, I did fly in on my phone and saw that someone sent me a gift... though I don't know what it is as my flash player on my phone doesn't let my fairy move/open book, so maybe....
Well ....if it's the gifts from me none are the Delphinium. Sorry!

I'm really really hating how quickly stuff is getting swapped out at the PPO. If they want to keep adding new outfits and what not, why can't the just make us a new clothing shop or rotate some more of the stuff in Gales.... Oh wait I know why, because none of the other shops are Diamond only....Pixie Hollow is certainly getting greedy! And sadly I just can't seem to resist.

BPP
Old 08-26-2012, 08:23 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post

Very clever name!
TY, Mia... I borrowed the name from the title to another thread, that I assume was about the same thing... I don't know PHF well enough to search for it, so I can't give that fairy credit... whoever you are, we both think you are very clever! thank you!
Old 08-26-2012, 08:59 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Twinkleheart View Post
TY, Mia... I borrowed the name from the title to another thread, that I assume was about the same thing... I don't know PHF well enough to search for it, so I can't give that fairy credit... whoever you are, we both think you are very clever! thank you!
I'm pretty sure it was Buttercup Pollenpuff. I think this is the thread: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=11818
It is a very clover way of saying it.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yes, also the fact that they are rotating quickly, but what is upsetting me the most is that they don't tell us which outfits they are going to retire. I don't like having to guess which ones disappear and which ones don't.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 08-27-2012, 07:07 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
The new lace outfit and beautiful too bad I am saving my diamonds to upgrade my things...

Anyways I made some combos with the new skirt!

BTW, ignore the golden pin it was a glitch!
Attached Images
File Type: png saAF.PNG (93.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: png afhj.PNG (258.4 KB, 42 views)
Old 08-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
It's all right, Rosalina and Isabelle. I have some diamonds but my siblings are not allowing me to spend any, not even on outfits retiring. Sooooo, I have nothing from the Post Office! I'm not asking for gifts, just to be clear. But I won't be able to split costs or send others gifts, I'm sorry.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I went to the Pixie Post Office today and realized that all the dresses that are displayed on the right side have been used, including the not-as-noticeable pumpkin outfit we had last year. What kind of styles are we going to have next, since all of these have been done?

~Cat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled 2.jpg (26.0 KB, 45 views)

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post

Did you happen to get the Iris dress from the Queens Boutique? That skirt should be short enough to hide under the top. My connest is really bad so I can't change out my wardrobe to test that theory though. Also I remember another really short skirt I just checked the WIKI and it is the Candytuft Petal Skirt. I know every time I model it on Lila I stop and think "WOW, this is too short."
Old 08-27-2012, 10:16 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post

I have Ella in the Gentian Top and she wears it with the Bellflower skirt.
And it just peeks out a little.

~Twi
Old 08-27-2012, 10:29 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
That looks fantastic on Ella! I love that the skirt sticks out a bit!

Last edited by Sweet Tooth Moments; 08-27-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
It looks lovely on Ella, like a really short dress! The dark green outline on the bottom is kinda just a fashion bonus
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Thanks for posting that link, Flora!

I love seeing all the outfits y'all are coming up with.

Great catch, Cat! I remember studying the dresses when they first opened up, and wondering if they would be for sale. Do you think these are the same dresses, or have they changed?

Our Arrival Day is in the Spring, so we haven't seen the Fall fashions yet. But that pumpkin dress look just... silly.

Last edited by Sweet Tooth Moments; 08-27-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: merged double posts.