PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Badge Chronicles: Winter 2014/2015

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:34 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
January 2015

It's Art Month!

With the rebuilding of Pixie Hollow, the Artist Nook was added to the Summer Meadows; with Bess's Corner and a new shop! To celebrate the opening of Artist Nook, Queen Clarion has asked Bess to paint her portrait. However, Bess hasn't replaced all her art supplies - so it's up to us to gather new paint brushes and paints for her. Earn these two badges by helping Bess's quest and purchasing a house item from the new Art-Talent Shop:

(I was really late for this month's badges, I couldn't decide what pictures to use. And then there was procrastination... And thank you, Rainbowswirls)
Old 01-26-2015, 05:08 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Your welcome, plus, I love your new art month badges, Sapphira!
Old 01-26-2015, 09:16 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
These are flaptastic! I love the 12 days badges, especially the one with Sil in it.
If Pixie Hollow were open, you would have a job of creating new badges
Old 01-27-2015, 07:35 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Beautiful new badges, Sapphira! The ones you made for Art Month are flitterific, and I love the idea of the Artist Nook.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-27-2015, 07:45 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Great Art Month badges, Sapphira! You are definitely an Art Talent!

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 02-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
February 2015

It's Sweet Week! And you know what that means! Fairies and Sparrowmen gorging on cupcakes, cookies, silly sweets...and chocolate!

One of my favorite things about Sweet Week was the special silly sweet treat you would get in your pouch if you placed a tray of cookies in your home. So I thought the deal would be sweetened if you also got a badge!

(Aw, I messed up on the white writing's boarder and forgot all about it.)

Last edited by Sapphira110; 02-09-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I love that badge & Sweet Week! I almost forgot about it. Your badge made me remember a hilarious ( but annoying at the time) memory.

When Pixie Hollow was in Beta, and the bakery was implemented we couldn't just make sweets with certain ingredients, you had to earn recipes by earning points. You got these points by making sweets over and over again. So for example, I had to make about 10 to 20 batches of acorn cookies, depending on my score, to unlock the next sweet. I got all the way to the end, and I wish I could say my hard work paid off, because soon after, the level system was introduced and all my work was gone and there was no more points. Thank you so much for reminding me of this memory, can't wait to see more sweet badges, they really keep Pixie Hollow celebrations alive!
Old 02-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great badge, Sapphira! It looks good enough to eat. And thanks for reminding me about Sweet Week.
Sorry that your points didn't pay off in the end, Tiramisu. That sounds interesting, though. I never knew the kitchen did that during Beta.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 02-02-2015, 01:43 AM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Didn't they have that after Beta? Because I joined in late 2009 and they had something like that and I had the same kind of scenario: To open the last truffle cookie recipe took about 1000 bakes, so I worked like mad to open it; I was almost there - and then that new system came in and all my work went to naught. I mean, I was happy that I didn't have to work so hard for my other fairies, and more recipes came out, but still...
Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks for sharing another flitterific badge! This one looks extra-sweet, I love the image of the delicious chocolate heart with roses on it. Perfect for Sweet Week!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 02-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Nice Sweet Week badges, Sapphira!
Old 02-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

New badge added for Sweet Week. Next up, the Friendship Festival!
Old 02-17-2015, 12:14 AM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

February 2015

The Friendship Festival has gotten underway, but there's a lot more flowers than most fairies, including Garden-talents, remember there being; roses, to be exact. Lots of roses. The culprit is none other than Fawn!

Fawn says: "Last week I accidentally ruined Rosetta's favorite dress and she hasn't spoken to me since the incident! I tried to apologize by growing roses for Rosetta, her favorite flower, but...I may have gone overboard and now Pixie Hollow is overflowing with them! It's a beautiful sight, and they smell nice and all - but fairies and animals alike are getting poked left and right from all the thorns! Do you think you could help me trim the roses down and find a less extreme way to say I'm sorry to Rosetta?"

Special for today, find the sheep among the roses to earn the Lost Little Sheep badge (a nod toward the Chinese New Year of the Ram.)

Queen Clarion plans to visit the Tearoom this week, come see her and sip some tea and nibble some scones to earn the new badge: Fairy Queen Tea 2015!

Last edited by Sapphira110; 02-23-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:40 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, what a fantastic badge, Sapphira! I think it really fits the friendship between Rosetta & Fawn that was described in the books. I'm curious to know how we could have helped out to remove the roses in order to earn that pretty shinie.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 02-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice badges, Sapphira, but I suddenly can't see the badges, what's wrong?
Nevermind, I can see them now. It probably just took a really long time to load.