PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Pixie Hollow Games - Roleplay

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:05 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Let's do this! Thanks for starting us off, Popcorn. Ooh, I like the way you made Clarissa look as if she's putting her hand under the stream of pixie dust! Perfect for a dust keeper.

Just had a thought - do we want Clank and Bobble to do the "announcing" again, or do we want to pick other fairies to do the job this year? I left the identity of the announcers ambiguous, in case we do decide on someone else.

It was finally here - the Opening Ceremonies of the Pixie Hollow Games.
I remembered watching the Games from the stands four years ago, being at the edge of my seat with excitement. I was cheering non-stop, from the moment the teams arrived to the very last event. Even though I was disappointed that the water-talents lost, I was genuinely thrilled for Rosetta and Chloe when they finally broke the streak.
And that determination, that teamwork... It had really inspired me. I'd been fascinated with the Pixie Hollow Games ever since.
And this year, I would actually be competing in the Games! I couldn't believed it when I was chosen.

"Hi, Opal!" I greeted my teammate, who had just arrived. We were sitting behind the stands of the Coliseum with the other teams, waiting for the Opening Ceremonies to start.
"Fly with you, Rain!" Opal smiled. "Are you excited?"
"Of course! I love the Opening Ceremonies. A little bit nervous too, actually," I confessed.
"Don't worry, it'll be great! Just do your best," Opal said. I knew she wasn't as serious about winning the Games as I was, but I loved her easygoing and optimistic attitude.
"Shh!" Another fairy said excitedly, as fanfare began to play over the Coliseum. "They're about to start!"

"Aye, it's that time again, folks! The Games will span the next three days, with the last-place team eliminated after each event. All leading to the Pixie Cup Derby, where the final teams will race for the championship! And, so...
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"
The crowd burst into cheers. Behind the stands, the teams began lining up in the order that we would enter the Coliseum in.
"Psst... Would you like to hold the banner, or do you want me to?" I whispered to Opal.

"And here come the teams!"

(Yes, I actually went back and watched the Pixie Hollow Games before typing this. Except I changed the part about the Pixie Cup Derby to just "final teams" instead of "final four teams", because I assume we'll have more than four teams moving to the final event in this year's Games.
Oh, and by the way, Rainlily's original outfit wasn't very "sporty", so I also made her Games attire!)

Spoiler for Rainlily:
Click the image to view the full version

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I like Rainlily's games attire, Night! I will (hopefully) post a chapter for Autumn tomorrow.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:58 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Ooh, I didn't know that Clank and Bobble mentioned how the Games would span three days--I should go back and change the first post to reflect that.
I'm not sure if Clank and Bobble should do the announcing again this year. I mean, they can, but what if someone like Glimmer or Chloe or Rumble was one of the hosts for the Games? Glimmer and Chloe would definitely get into the announcements, with Chloe probably reviewing a lot of the history of each event over the loudspeakers. Rumble would probably use any chance he could get to talk about how the storm talents will be great, but not that great since he's not part of them that year...
It all kinda depends on you guys (and what storm talents are participating).

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 11-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Aria

"So ready!" I told my partner Clarissa, "At least I think so"

I never participated in the Games before, but I have watched it many times. I was actually planning on participating in the games by studying how the different teams prepare for each event. I hope I planned well though; I don't want to humiliate myself in front of all my peers!

"I've watched the Games so many times, and I've been figuring out the best possible strategies," I told Aria, "if you listen to me, I think we have a high probability of winning!"

It's time for the opening ceremony to start, and the teams lined up in pairs. "Who should carry the banner?" I whispered to Clarissa. I want the banner holder to be the best so our entrance will be good; I want to make a good first impression. The Dust Keepers may seem like a boring talent (all we do is nurture, maintain, measure, package and distribute the pixie dust), but I want to surprise everyone by showing that we're a winning team!
Old 12-01-2015, 02:58 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Thank you, Rainbow!

@Popcorn - hey, that's a great idea! I think it'd be really cool if Chloe or Glimmer was one of the announcers. While I think it'd be really amusing to have Rumble be an announcer, I kind of assumed that once word of his cheating got out, he'd be punished by not being able to take part in this year's Games at all...
That's just me, of course. Let's see what everyone else thinks!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-01-2015, 05:19 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

I look out into the stands of the coliseum. All of Pixie Hollow seems to be here! It's quite an amazing site to look at. I sigh, a small smile appearing on my face.

Finally. My first time participating in the games. These next three days should be-

"Ivy!" I hear someone shout my name

I immediately know who the voice the belongs to. I look next to me and see my long-time friend Lotus hovering right by me.

"Are you ready for the games?" She asks me with a smirk
"Ready as I'll ever be." I answer "What about you?"
"Oh, I am more than ready, Tornado." Lotus says, bumping me with her elbow "We are going to win the Pixie Hollow Games this year, I know it! We aren't going to be failures like Vidia and Zephyr are."
"They aren't failures, Lotus." I say with a disapproving frown
Lotus snorts "Says you. Do you know what it feels like to loose to Garden Fairies?" She asks with a disgusted tone
"No and neither do you." I answer
"You're incorrect. When Vidia and Zephyr lost the games, all of the Fast-Flying Fairies lost. So, therefore, we all felt, or should've felt, the pain that is loosing to pathetic Garden fairies!" Lotus says, glaring and clenching her fists
"Lotus, you shouldn't be talking that way. That is very rude." I tell me friend, firmly

Suddenly, the sound of trumpets and fairies cheering fills the coliseum

"Looks like the games are about to start." I say
"Dibs on holding the flag." Lotus says, smirking again, before flying off

"What am I going to do with her." I sigh, shaking my head, then flying off myself

Author's Note: I think Chloe and Glimmer should be the hosts. Maybe along with Bobble and Clank, perhaps? By the way, here are my characters in the PHG uniform.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I like your characters' uniforms, Alexa!

I might make a last-minute character to participate in the games a bit later.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I like your Games outfits, Night and Alexa. I agree with Glimmer and Chloe being the announcers this year.

"It's that time again, folks!" Chloe's voice sounded out over the Coliseum, as she gave a brief explanation of what the Pixie Hollow Games would be like. "The Games will span the next three days, with the last-place team eliminated after each event. All leading to the Pixie Cup Derby, where the final teams will race for the championship! And, so...
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"
The crowd burst into cheers. Behind the stands, the teams began lining up in the order that we would enter the Coliseum in.
"Psst... Would you like to hold the banner, or do you want me to?" Rainlily whispered.

"And here come the teams!" Glimmer, the other announcer, called out.

The water talents were near the middle of the group. Rain and I lined up behind the art talent fairies.
"You can carry the banner, I don't mind," I told her. "So, have you tried leapfrogging before?" I asked, knowing that was the first event, directly after the Opening Ceremonies.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Coconut, I'm sorry about the last minute application for games participants, but I wanted you to have a partner.

Name: Mary Redleaf
Fairy or Sparrowman?: Fairy
Talent: Healing
Games Participant: Yes
Appearance: Mary has moderate-length brown hair, along with deep blue eyes and light skin.
Personality: Mary is a kind fairy who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She likes to be busy and work.
Other: Mary is the sister of Autumn Redleaf. Mary is excited when she gets picked for the games because she likes to be busy and work, so training would keep her busy for a while.

Now, for that Autumn chapter:
Autumn
Autumn flew to where the Pixie Hollow Games were being held happily.
I can't wait to get all the news in! She thought, I can't wait to see my sister compete in the games, either!
Yes, this year, her sister, Mary, would be competing in the games! Autumn hoped her sister would do good. It was the first time one of the two sisters had ever competed in the games, so Autumn wanted to get as much as possible written down about how it felt like to participate in the games. So far, her sister didn't talk about what she did in training, but Autumn wouldn't give up.
Autumn opened her notebook to a blank page as one of the announcers began to speak.
"It's that time again, folks!" said Chloe, the announcer, as she gave a brief explanation of how the games would be like. "The Games will span the next 3 days, with the last-place team getting eliminated after each event. And, so. . .LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"
Everyone cheered as Autumn wrote down the speech in her notebook. This is off to a great start, she thought.
~
In the picture below, Mary's regular outfit is on the left and her Games uniform is on the right.
P.S. Sorry if this is a bit confusing. My computer is not letting me hit the enter key twice to make the lines of this post for some reason, so this post is not as neat as it should be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MaryRedLeaf.jpg (59.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 12-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Today was the day! Not just any day, but the day of The Pixie Hollow Games! I was so excited to be competing for the first time! I know the garden talents have not always had the best time with the games, since they never won, except for last year when Chloe and Rosetta dug down deeper and broke the streak! I'm just happy to be out here competing. I decided to wear a pink shirt and pink pants something easy to move in and of course a lemon hat to be used as a helmet.

I was standing in the Coliseum with the sunlight hitting down on us bright and early looking around at the other teams as they got ready for the competition. I listened to the laughter and cheer of all the fairies and sparrow men in the stands shouting with glee. I turned around to face my partner in the games Rosemary. "Good morning Rosemary are you ready to compete in the games today"?
Old 12-03-2015, 02:13 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I nervously played with my fingers outside the gate to the Coliseum. I knew I shouldn't be worried, me and Phoebe would do fantastic! We had worked tirelessly for this moment, drills upon drills each day. In fact, we both managed to complete Fawn's test (to sit on top of a bouncing frog for 10 seconds) without failing! Now we just have to hope everything has paid off...
A microphone was tapped, making a large sound wave bounce around the entire arena. A voice cleared its throat and continued.
"Aye, it's that time again, folks! The Games will span the next three days, with the last-place team eliminated after each event. All leading to the Pixie Cup Derby, where the final teams will race for the championship! And, so...
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"
The crowd burst into cheers. Behind the gate, our team and all of the other talents' teams lined up in our according order. We were near the end, just behind the light talents, but before the baking talents. I squeezed Phoebe's hand reassuringly, because she looked just as nervous as I did. She smiled back at me excitedly.
"Psst," I whispered. "Do you want to hold the banner or would you rather I did? You choose."
"Hmmm," She thought about it and smiled. She then sheepishly said, "You know, that would be pretty cool."
We both giggled and I handed it to her. She smiled brightly. The roars of the crowd inside grew louder and louder as we approached the gate. Soon, we were right in front and my ears felt numb. There were butterflies in my stomach, but I was excited too. My first games, and we were going to do great!
The announcer then called again,
"And here come the teams!"
The large wooden gate opened, and Phoebe raised our banner high. We smiled, waved, and flew in confidently.

{Here is Jenny, and Phoebe if you don't mind I designed us a uniform!!}
Spoiler for Jenny:

Spoiler for Jenny & Phoebe:
Old 12-03-2015, 06:23 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Rosemary

The roar of the crowds could be heard from as far as the Palm Cove. The Pixie Hollow Games was today, and it seemed that everyone had managed to get away from their work for the opening ceremony.
Rosemary tugged nervously on one of her braids. Her stomach was in knots, and she wondered if she would miserably disappoint her Talent in the games this year. Her team had won last year, but could they do it again? Those Storm Talents, or at least Rumble, had been making it very obvious about how much of their time was spent training.
She giggled to herself, wondering if most of their opponents were just frightened off by their rather intimidating, competitive spirit.
A fairy zoomed by her, and Rosemary reminded herself to focus. Where was that door Lemony had mentioned?
"Oh, there you are!" Rosemary exclaimed to the slightly hidden door that led into the area of the coliseum where all the teams were gathering. She flew down to it, landed, and then entered.
There was a sparrowman on roll-call duty just behind the door, and as soon as Rosemary had entered she was asked, "Name and Talent, please?"
"Rosemary, and Garden Talent, if you couldn't tell by my uniform," she answered, giving an unnecessary twirl in her pink and red uniform that she had made herself.
The sparrowman grunted, and pointed out where the garden fairies were.
Unable to really fly in this throng of teams, Rosemary weeded her way through towards the spot where the garden fairy flag was. She found Lemony, her teammate, and stood beside her.
Lemony turned and said, "Good morning Rosemary are you ready to compete in the games today?"
She smiled and bounced happily. "I think I am. Hear those crowds? I can't believe I'm finally doing this! Good morning to you too!"

Old 12-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Hey, guys? I think it might actually be afternoon/evening-ish when the Opening Ceremonies are, since there's only one event today--which I think is going to be leapfrogging(?))
Aria's nervous excitement made me smile--it was her first games to participate in, after all--and she excitedly told me about how she had been strategizing based on Games' past.
"If you listen to me, I think we have a high probability of winning!" she finished happily.
I smiled warmly in response, despite the fact that I was now thinking of her up in the stands, watching what I had done so wrong my last Games.
The thought slipped into my mind before I could stop it: She probably remembers exactly who I am and has taken notes on every movement I did wrong...
As I hear Chloe and Glimmer beginning the Announcements, Aria asks who should carry the banner. Even as the lights dim where all the teams are, I can still see a determined spark in her eyes.
"You can carry it," I whisper back to her, reaching over to the wall and picking up the banner. "You've definitely got the spirit for it!"
She grins happily as I hand it to her, before quickly looking determined. If flag-carrying was an event, it would put us on the leaderboard for sure. That's when I hear it: "And here come the teams!"
The curtains in front of the backstage are parted, and the teams start processing out as they're announced. It isn't too long before I hear "the Dust-Keeper fairies!" and Aria and I quickly fly out into the bright lights of the Coliseum.
It feels like every warm fairy in Pixie Hollow is here--probably because every warm fairy in Pixie Hollow is here--all of them loudly cheering and jumping up and down. I put on a huge smile and wave for all the crowds before flying behind Aria and taking our place in the semicircle of teams in the center of the field. With my nerves intensifying, I try to calm myself down by thinking, hey, leapfrogging wasn't so bad last time. You only messed up the day after the Opening Ceremonies--this should be a piece of cake.
Taking in a deep breath, I search out where the dust keepers are sitting. They may be on the farther end of the Coliseum, but every one of them is excitedly cheering and clapping, looking extra-enthusiastic.
I give them a small smile and a nod. I won't let you down, I think. Not this time.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 12-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Aria

As Clarissa and I entered the Coliseum, I held the Dust Keeper banner in pride for the dust keepers. "I won't let you down!" I said to myself.

I'm excited for the first event, but the truth is, I'm kind of nervous. Clarissa is a nice fairy in all, but I'm worried that she'll fail us all. She doesn't seem like the top athlete. Well, I do worry about everything! It might apply to all the other dust keepers!

While we were waiting for the other talents and Queen Clarion to start the games, I thought about what the first event might be. I think it'll be leapfrogging because I think it's usually the first event. Strategies on the event played in my head as the other talents entered the Coliseum.

[I attached Aria's sporty attire]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aria Sporty.jpg (198.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 12-04-2015, 01:57 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

~Mary Redleaf~

It was Mary's very first time participating in the Games. She was nervous, yet excited. As she tried to spot her teammate, Laurel, she wondered where in the crowd her sister, Autumn, might be.

Mary flew up to her teammate and greeted her excitedly. "Hi. You must be Laurel. I'm Mary. I'm excited to be in the games this year. So much stuff to do!"