PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Happy Birthday Eve!!!!
Old 06-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Happy birthday Eve!
Have a great trip Liri!
I'll try to post later today.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Jessamine

The battle is absolutely chaos, in every direction. I glanced around wildly, but it was impossible to tell who was on which side.
At the beginning of the battle, the other descendants, seeing how useless I was with a sword, stationed my parents and I high up on a rocky ledge. It was a natural outgrowth of stone built into one of the many craggy cliffs in Exilia's desolate landscape.
There I crouched, a bow and arrows in my hands, trying to pick off as many of the villains as I could. I didn't have the best aim, seeing as I've never trained, but I got in some decent hits.
Suddenly, I saw two small figures running past my ledge. Was that... Lilac and Julianna? Their arms were full of jeweled... Bracelets? Thank goodness they hadn't been spotted yet...
What was going on here?
I didn't have time to ponder it as I saw a dark figure rear up from behind them. It held a tall staff, pointed straight at the two girls.
Jafar! Quickly, I drew back my bowstring and let the arrow fly.
Miracle of miracles, it hit its mark, sinking into his arm and throwing off his aim so that the spell flew harmlessly past the girls. Jafar let out a cry of rage, glaring around to see where it had come from. Fortunately, Lilac and Julianna immediately hid, ducking out of sight.
I shrank down, crouching low behind the rocky overhang. Hoping to remain unseen.
When he finally decided to move on to a different opponent, we all crept out of hiding. I glanced down.
Thank you Jess! Julianna mouthed to me, while Lilac gestured for me to come down.
I began making my way down the cliff edge as quickly as I could. Just what were these two up to?
Whatever it was, I hoped it would give us an advantage... Because this really wasn't going well.

(Is this okay, guys? Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else Jessamine could do in the battle. )

Old 06-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oops... for some reason your post didn't come up on the New Posts for me, so I didn't see it. Sorry Glory! And yes, Jessamine was fine. A bow and arrow sounds like a good weapon for her.

As every second passed, I felt myself grow weaker. We were all physically exhausted, but I still had a terrible ache from where the dagger had lodged into my arm. When Laurel healed me though, shouldn't the pain have gone away? Maybe for some reason that special tear wasn't strong enough, I didn't know. I tried to take a deep breath, but couldn't get in enough oxygen. The air was probably very thin here on Exilia, so that could have been the reason. I was tired and sore all over. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, but I had to. For our friends, our lives, and most importantly, Estoriana.
Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I saw two small figures scurry up the hill. Lilac and Julianna? They carried a bundle of--were those the villains' anti-magic cuffs?! I wasn't doing much good in the battle, so I followed them up to a rocky ledge, where Jessamine and her parents were. All five of them wore huge, smiling faces.
"Julianna, Lilac, why do you have the anti-magic cuffs?" I asked.
Lilac looked at Julianna shyly. "Calla and Avia had an idea that if we used the bracelets, the negative magic with the portal would cancel each other out, so the portal could start working again." Julianna held up the portal and the bracelets.
I nodded my head, understanding. I took another shaky breath. My heart fluttered. "That's a really great idea. But how do we get everyone the cuffs?"
Julianna and Lilac exchanged looks. "That's where it gets tricky, and we'll need you."
"We could pass them out, and then spread the word to everyone that at one moment they should run to the portal that you two will have ready," Jess suggested.
"We need some type of signal, though..." Lilac looked around.
I gazed across the horizon. The storm clouds were about to pass over. Then it came to me. "When the rain stops, we all run for the portal, okay?" Everyone nodded. "Can I have a few bracelets, please?"
Lilac handed me seven or so, and I started back down the hill. "Dove?" Jess's parents (whom I forgot the name of, sorry! ) called out. I turned around.
"Yes?"
"Are you sure you're all right? You look a bit pale."
I smiled faintly. "I'm fine."

I stood in the line of dead trees, watching the battle the entire time. Everyone assumed that because I was Dove and Hunter's daughter, I would be more than happy to fight with them. The truth is, though, I wasn't really on any side. I didn't want to be here, at all. I didn't know where I wanted to be. The villains - particularly Imperia - were liars. I shouldn't have trusted them in the first place. Dove and Hunter and Sparrow were my family, but they weren't me. It was nice to know who my biological parents were, but I didn't want to live with them. I didn't know what to do. Estoriana sounded like a better option than Exilia, but I certainly was not about to move into wherever my "family" lived. The only person I had ever truly, deeply, cared about was Gwyneira. Sparrow was my twin, yes, but Gwyn was my sister. I would protect her at all costs.
I didn't ask for a family. I would never consider Hunter as my dad, Dove with the power of love would never be my mother, and strong-willed Sparrow certainly wasn't my sister. All I wanted - all I needed - was Gwyn. When we finally got off Exilia, she and I could run. Where, I didn't know. But I knew that I wouldn't be happy in Neverland or the Enchanted Forest or somewhere.
But for now, I nestled myself into the high branches of the dead tree, and gazed at the battle going on below. My dark clothing, paired with the black sky, made me nearly unnoticeable. Sparrow and Saige fought valiantly against Hook, and I saw Gaston urging Danton to fight.
I grinned. I took pleasure in seeing Danton so miserable. He was probably looking for me. Suddenly I had an impulsive idea, and jumped down from my tree.
I emerged from the shadows, my sword reflecting the fire Maleficent (or was it Eclipse?) had started. "I'm sure you've always wanted to do this Danton," I grinned. "Now is your chance to kill me. Or will I kill you?"

(I hope this is okay, Glory! I figured a little faceoff between Danton and Phoenix would be interesting, and neither of them will die. Danton will just wish he did
Also, I'm having some bad writer's block for Phoenix. Does anyone have any ideas as to what she should do when they get back to Estoriana?)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 06-25-2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Because I am an idiot and Damon's name is Danton
Old 06-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's alright Hazel. And thanks for including my characters!
Oh, um, I think you mean Danton, not Damon. But I like the idea of him having a confrontation with Phoenix! All that animosity between them had to lead to something.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Just as a warning, I'm going to be less active for the next two weeks. I should be able to post, the real question is if I'll have the time (and energy) to post. )
Old 06-25-2014, 10:11 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Just wait, Liri's going to be back in August and going, "You guys still haven't finished this?!"
Just kidding! I'm so sorry I've been so inactive, I've been a lot busier than I thought I'd be! But next week, I'll have lots of time. I promise to post by tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
We will say that we were good little friends and wanted to wait for her
Oh my gosh Glory, I am so sorry!!! I knew Damon didn't sound right!!! One of my friends has a name similar to that so I guess I kind of renamed Danton Damon... I'm so sorry, I will edit that right away!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:34 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List

After talking to Lilac and Julianna, Dove returned to us with an armful of the anti-magic cuffs. I scowled at them, though a part of me was secretly relieved. The extensive magic use, especially after that joint blizzard, was taking its toll. I didn't know how much longer I could hold on.
As she got closer, I noticed how pale and wan Dove looked. Was she sick?
"Dove?" I asked in concern. "You don't look well... Are you okay?"
"I'll be fine. We're all exhausted from the battle." She studied me closely. "You don't look so great yourself... Any of you," she glanced towards Astrid, Lillie and Hunter.
"We'll be okay," Astrid said, smiling despite her obvious exhaustion. "We can hold on for as long as we need to," she added firmly, though we all knew it wasn't true.
I sighed as I picked up an anti-magic bracelet. "It would have been a happy lifetime if I never had to see one of these things again."
"You're telling me," Lillie agreed, switching back into human form to take a bracelet.
We were all drained, but Dove looked especially weak. I felt a twinge of worry as I thought back to her injury. Laurel had healed it, yes, but she had to have been tired from the battle just like the rest of us. What if the magic didn't work properly because of that?
"If you start feeling any worse, you have to let us know," Hunter said to Dove, likely thinking the same thing I was.
"I'm alright," Dove insisted. "Now, the signal that we've decided on is that as soon as the rain stops, we all run for Julianna and the portal. We'll all put on the bracelets once we get there. Got it?"
We all glanced up at the overcast sky, where the dark gloom of the storm clouds were beginning to pass over. I wondered what Exilia looked like when it was sunny. Somehow, I couldn't imagine this place as anything but the dreary, desolate wasteland it was now.
"Got it," Astrid said, and we all nodded.
I took a deep breath as we all returned to the battle, waiting for Julianna, Lilac and Jess to spread the message. Here we go...

I stay close to Shang throughout the battle, doing what I can to help. Whenever I see one of our friends falter or appear injured, I lead us in that direction to do whatever I can to help. I see Mei doing the same, and even Saige used her power as well as she could.
My heart swells with pride. My daughters have grown so much, and this journey has changed them, made them both grow so fully into their own person.
I hardly recognize Mei from the young girl who used to shy away from conversation, preferring to stay in her sister's shadow. Now I see a strong, confident, beautiful young woman. (Oh look, you're here too!) Someone who is fierce enough to fight for what's right, and gentle enough to heal what is broken in the world. And Saige, my little Firecracker, has finally learned to accept the two sides of herself. I still see the fiery, rebellious girl who hates ballgowns and Court etiquette, who would take on the world to fight for what she believed in, but also another side to her that is soft, caring and kind. She wears both sides now, with honor and with pride.
The healer and the fighter. I see the best parts of both Shang and me inside our daughters, and I couldn't have been more proud.
Just then, I see two small figures running towards Saige, Mei and their group of friends, and I stare at them curiously. Their arms are full of glittering bracelets - were those... the anti-magic cuffs?
"What in the name of Estoriana - ?" I gasp.
Shang glances in their direction, then does a double take. "Are they holding what I think they are?!"
A few moments later, Saige and Mei begin fighting their way towards us, shoving and slashing past the villains in their path.
When they've almost reached us, I see a henchman sneaking up behind them. Not just any henchman... I recognize his gleaming curved blade. A pirate cutlass. This henchman is a servant of Hook.
Uncharacteristic rage swirls to life within me. That man locked me up, imprisoned me for most of the first sixteen years of my life. He nearly took everything I cared about from me, and I know he won't hesitate to try and do it again.
I seize up a large stone from the ground and run forward, slamming it down on the back of his head. He crumples to the ground just as Saige spins around, sword raised.
She gapes at me. "Laurel...Mom."
"I'm not a fighter, but nobody hurts my family," I say through gritted teeth.
Saige stares at me as if for the first time. I nearly smile at the look of shock on her face.
When I was sixteen and we were fighting the villains for the first time, I hadn't hesitated to leap into the path of danger to distract Mor'du and save Shang. I know Saige must be remembering how she'd read that in Tales of Estoriana, and now she looks at me as if she can finally see that side of me.
"There had better be a good explanation for this." Shang folds his arms, nodding towards the bracelets the twins are holding. They are unmistakeably the anti-magic cuffs that'd brought us here.
"Well... This is going to sound crazy, but please hear us out. We don't have a choice, at least not a better one..." Mei begins. And then she and Saige pour out the entire story of the "plan". I feel my eyes widening, my mouth dropping open. I can't believe that this is their plan, that they are even considering this!
"Have the two of you thought this through?" Shang glares at them. "Do you know the risk we would all be taking, in locking away our powers and leaving us vulnerable to the villains?"
"Not to mention that this has no guarantee of working," I add. "And we don't even have time to test this theory of Calla's."
"I know, I know," Saige looks as if she'd been expecting this reaction. "I thought it was an asinine plan as well, when it was first suggested to us. But you have to admit..."
"Things aren't going well, and we have to try something," Mei finishes for her. "We're not going to last much longer."
Looking out over the battlefield, I feel my heart sink in despair as I realize that she is right. Just like during the battle leading up to the Great Banishment, so long ago, our side is losing badly, and it's all looking hopeless. I see Shang's shoulders slumping in defeat, and I know he realizes this as well.
"Alright. We'll give this a try." I sigh, my words weighed down with heavy reluctance.
"We'll be ready once the rain stops," Shang's voice sounds weary. "We can only hope that this will work."
I put a hand on his shoulder. "The girls are right. Besides this, our only options are certain defeat or adhering to the villains' demands. We cannot allow them back into Estoriana, so..." I trail off as I realize. We no longer have anything to lose.

(Heehee, yeah it's kinda weird that I only posted from my old characters' POV... But I haven't done Laurel's voice in so long, and she had a lot to say! )

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-26-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha, it's alright! I don't post that often from Danton anyway, so it's probably easy to forget.
Oh, and you didn't know Jess's parents' names because I, er, forgot to name them. I should probably do that...

Old 06-30-2014, 05:46 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I deleted my last post for Danton. Now that he's facing off with Phoenix, I've got a much better idea for how he "switched sides".

Danton

I was scowling after my father as I trudged back into the battle. He'd yelled at me to fight harder, get rid of those descendants once and for all. What did he think I'd been doing this whole time?!
Seriously, I could be doing something so much more worth my time than this. Anyone could see that we were going to win. It wasn't even in question. So why did I have to bother risking my life? Let those other nobodies risk theirs instead.
Suddenly, of all people, Phoenix dropped out of a tree and turned to face me. Great. Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse...
"I'm sure you've always wanted to do this, Danton," she grinned at me. "Now's your chance to kill me. Or will I kill you?"
Ah, now this was more like it. "You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this," I grinned back, feeling my confident swagger return. "I think I'm going to enjoy every moment of it."
Immediately, she struck out with her sword, and I retaliated. We continued this dance for quite some time, striking, parrying, counter attacking, with neither of us getting the upper hand.
"So, how's life with your new family?" I taunted her. "Has Dove taught you all about the power of love yet?"
"I could ask you the same. How are things with dear old Dad?" Phoenix retorted, gloating the fact that she no longer had to "prove herself" to the villains.
"You know, it all makes sense now, why we hated each other so much," I mused, ducking under her sword blow.
"What, your natural charm wasn't enough reason?" Phoenix parried my next strike.
"No." I grinned at her. "I think it has a lot to do with you and your family, descendant of Belle." Finally, my wildest fantasy was coming true... And the look on her face was just as priceless as I thought it'd be.
"They are not my family." Phoenix glared daggers at me. "And they never will be."
"Careful now. With that attitude, how do you ever hope to be accepted by the descendants?" I teased.
"That's your main problem, Danton. You think everyone is as dense as you are." She rolled her eyes. "Do you really think Gwyn and I intend to stay and become one of them?"
"It's a moot point, since you'll never get out of here." I grinned. "In case you haven't noticed, we're totally winning this."
She didn't say anything, but the smirk on her face said it all. I nearly got impaled on her sword in my shock.
So... The descendants had a plan. To get out of here, and leave us stranded on this forsaken planet .
I studied Phoenix closely. She might be my best way out of here now... If I could play this well. It wasn't like I owned my father's people any particular loyalty, after all.
"You'd have nowhere to go, and you know it," I said at last. "You don't know Estoriana. I bet Imperia has never even shown you a map of it, have you? Whereas Gaston and I..." I smiled. "We've charted quite a bit of its kingdoms, landscape..."
Understanding lit up her eyes, as well as the same loathing I felt for her. She didn't want to be allies any more than I did. But her and Gwyn, out by themselves with the descendants against them?
Phoenix lowered her sword. "We'll finish this," she vowed.
I held out my hand, and we shook on it. "As soon as we're free of this place and of the descendants," I promised.
Technically, I suppose I just switched sides. Didn't matter, though. Soon I won't have to be on anyone's side but my own.

(Are you okay with how I controlled Phoenix, Hazel?)

Old 07-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I forgot to post! I'm going on a week-long camp and I leave early tomorrow morning, but I should be back and posting by Friday or Saturday. Feel free to control my characters, but please don't move too far ahead because I have some scenes in mind. Thank you!
Old 07-14-2014, 07:01 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Wow, thanks for not moving too far ahead! I'm happy to be back, and I'm sorry I'm just posting now. I should be able to have more time to write something later today.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:51 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha, you can say that again. I guess you could say this RP has been "missing its love".
Actually, everyone on this RP has been inactive except for me and maybe Glory. You and Liri were at camp, Popcorn is on vacation, Kenzie and PHF are MIA, and Misty...
Aw, I'm really going to miss Misty. The rest of the RP just won't be the same!
Old 07-14-2014, 09:14 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I'm gonna miss you too, Night!! But don't worry, I'm not dropping this RP, I'm just going to be very inactive because of my break. We're so close to finishing, I wouldn't want to miss the end. I'll try my best to post at least once before we finish. )

Last edited by Misty_12; 07-14-2014 at 09:22 PM.