PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great posts guys!

Don't feel bad guys! It is completely understandable for them all to be mad at Ren. I'm actually surprised that Talia isn't. I think she mostly feels bad for Ren now, but she has seen some good in Ren. Especially since Ren saved Finn.

Yeah, great foreshadowing Night! I wouldn't expect Haven to forgive Ren easily. Besides, that is part of what will make it so good when Ren helps her calm down.

Boy, wouldn't want to see Haven in training today! That would be scary! She definitely needs to calm down first! Haha.

Wow, that was cool to see that side of Ansell. I bet most people have never seen that, especially Ren! Wow did he surprise her! That is a great idea for them to grow close! I would love that! Eventually Ren and Talia will grow close too, but not just yet. Talia is about to get very jealous! You'll see!

Haha, good question Alexa! I guess we will find out! Oh goodie. Ren is having a great day! Haha.

Marionette, I don't want anyone to know Ren's real name yet. It would not be in any records of the Dai Li, because the Dai Li never knew it. No living person knows her real name right now.

I feel so out of place here. In the Dai Li, I had my place. I was the top agent, alongside my friend Galy. I was respected, and I was feared. Here, I am only hated. Tolerated at the most. I have no place. I am unwanted.

"You, Ren." A girl says in a harsh and angry tone as Talia, Finn, and I walk into the cafeteria. Talia seems shocked at the girl's facial expression and harsh tone. She continues, "Why is she even here? She's a monster! She hurt and kidnaped so many innocent people to help some demented king! " The girl began to shout. I just stand there, slightly shocked, a little angry, but mostly I know I deserve her anger. She goes on, "You could have killed people and probably have, you... you took ...my sister, my twin, my family away from me and locked them up like animals!, why should we even let you, a monster, stay here?"

A monster. Yes, I suppose that is what I am. I destroyed lives. Families. They were children.

Talia finally intervenes, calming the girl down. The girl leaves the room and walks away.
"What is her name?" I ask softly, looking at the door she left through.
"Joy." Talia replies. I nod.
"Where to next?"
"This way."

As we enter the hall, a low rumble of thunder breaks into my thoughts
"Haven? Is something wrong?" Talia asks the girl in the hall.
"You mean besides the fact that everyone here has gone completely crazy?!" Haven bursts out, glaring at me.
"Haven!" Talia scolds. "This isn't the time or the place."
"The Gifted are monsters, are we? That's what your King taught you to think, isn't it?" She demands, addressing me, accentuating her words with a clap of thunder. "Well, Agent Walker, how does it feel to be one of the monsters?" She lifts a hand, watching sparks dance off her fingers.

Talia opens her mouth to say something else, stepping towards Haven, but she cuts Talia off. "You and your fellow agents destroyed my family, and Joy's, and who knows how many others! And here you stand, expecting us to give you amnesty, expecting us to trust you?!" Storm clouds are beginning to gather outside, matching her mood. Finn, watches Haven with wide eyes from his stance between Talia and I.
"Havvy," a different voice speaks out, from behind her, "That isn't fair."

I freeze at the sound of the voice.
Ansell watches Haven, his light green eyes shadowed. "Haven. You can't blame Ren for every bad thing that's happened to you."
"Why not?" She challenges. "What right do you have to lecture me?"
"You're taking it all out on her. All your grief and frustration. It's not right, not fair to either of you." Ansell walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "And you can't just let your powers go like that either. You could have hurt someone."

I was stunned at the fact that Ansell Vaile was defending me.

She glances around, and then sighs, the fight going out of her. "Sorry... But doesn't everyone lose control now and then?" She demands mutinously.
"That wasn't losing control, Havvy. You wanted to give up your control," he corrects.
"Why are you suddenly standing up for her, anyway?" She snaps.

Yeah, why are you Ansell? I can't imagine you like me much. I was to shocked to do anything but stare at him.

"I'll be the first to admit that she's done some pretty terrible things." He said, his green eyes meeting mine, "But she's only one of many, and she wasn't responsible for everything. The King was the one who ordered... What happened to your family. The Dai Li were the ones who were capturing innocents. It isn't fair to take all of your anger out on any one person, Haven. Even the King was not responsible for every single terrible thing the Dai Li has done."
Haven glares at him. "And what about you? I'm still waiting for an explanation for why you lied to me for three months and ditched me in Calian."
Ansell runs a hand through his already unruly light brown hair. "Havvy, you have every right to be mad. And I promise, I'll tell you everything. But not right now. You need to cool off first... This isn't you."
"Maybe it's just a part of me you didn't want to see."
Ansell smiles, and for once it's without a trace of humor. "Don't we all have that?" The look in those emerald eyes is unreadable.

Huh. There's a lot more to Ansell Vaile than I thought. He really fooled us all didn't he? He sure is a mystery.

Spinning around, Haven stalks off.
"Haven - " Talia begins. The three of us hadn't spoken or moved at all, too shocked by Haven's outburst and Ansell defending me... Or maybe at the fact that Ansell Vaile spent a consecutive fifteen minutes without cracking a single joke.
"Let her go," Ansell says quietly. I watch Haven walk down the hall, then look at Ansell. He meets my eyes, his a shade darker than mine. I hold eye contact for a minute, then look down.

"She's right. They all are. I'm a monster." I say quietly. Then, I feel a small hand slip into my own. I look up in surprise to find little Finn looking up at me.
"You don't have to be a monster anymore." He says, "You saved me."

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-17-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Aww how sweet little Finn being nice to Ren at least one person there doesn't hate or tolerate her

I also noticed how I am one of if not the only person who doesn't have a last name for their characters

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 12-12-2014 at 04:32 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

(After Haven's encounter with Ren and Finn and Talia and Ansell and Santa Clause and Batman and Iron Man and etc.)

When I arrive at training, I see not only Finn, but

Miss former-Dai-Li-now-Gifted. This should be a real treat. I smirk

I know Ren wasn't one of the Dai Li agents trying to get me on that... interesting day, but she was, or still is, one of them, so obviously I just have to torment her. That's what I do. So, I walk over to her casually, pretending to mind my own business. I see that Ren is helping Cadence set up the punching bags. After Cadence leaves, I walk up to Ren.

"Hey there, Ren." I say with a smirk
"Huh? Oh. It's you. The other one who spoke up during the meeting. Tori, right?"
"That's correct, and I want to be the first to say, welcome to the Clann!"
"Well, that's very kind of you, and you're not just the first person to say that, but the only person."
"Aw, I'm sorry. Why would anyone be rude to you?" I say to her with fake sweetness.

It's by now that Ren notices I'm being sarcastic.

Perfect.

"Ugh. Go ahead." She says with a frown
"What do you mean?" I say
"Go ahead and yell at me." She sighs "I deserve it, I guess."
"Oh, my dear, Ren. I'm not going to yell at you."
"Really?" Ren says, although I can tell she doesn't really believe me
"Of course."

I then grab Ren and push her against the wall, which is something I always do. I mean, when I was living on the streets, people would steal food and other items from me all the time, so when I finally caught up to them, I had to do something to stop them. Pushing them up against something, whether it's a wall or the floor, was the best way for me to get my stuff back, aside from hurting them.

"You see, Ren Walker, I'm not going to gripe and yell at you. No, I'm just going to make your life miserable." I say coldly
"Let go of me!" Ren says, kicking me, making me lose my grip on her "What did I do to you? I wasn't one of the agents chasing you!"
My leg is in some pain but I ignore it "Yes, but you were still part of the Dai Li. Who knows, you probably still are one of them, and I can't let everyone else have all the fun, yelling at and insulting you."
"I'm not a Dai Li agent anymore."
"Oh, give me a break. Once you're a Dai Li, you're always one."
"No. I'm. Not!" Ren says loudly.

She turns to walk away, but I quickly grab onto her. We engage in a fight that is, unfortunately, stopped before any damage could be done, no thanks to Nyna and Talia.

"Girls, enough!" She says as she and Talia pull us apart to stop the fighting.
Despite her firm hold on me, I pull away from Talia, breathing heavily "Aw, come on now. We were just fighting. You know what they say. 'A little fighting is good for the soul'."
"No one says that, Tori." Talia says sternly "This is not the place to act like a wild animal."
"Oh, but I wasn't. Not yet anyway." I glare maliciously at Ren, who glares back
"Tori, do not even think about using your powers." Nyna says
"Why not?"
"Tori, don't even-"

But I already was starting to change into an animal. I notice that my skin changes into fur that's orange with black stripes.

A tiger.

Once the change is done, I lunge at Ren, who is quickly pulled away by Nyna. I roar at them, which was a bit unexpected. People are already starting to watch, including Cadence and Ezra. Others simply run away while some of the Clann members try to calm them down.

"Tori, don't try anything. This isn't you. You're letting your emotions control you. You shouldn't..."

But I cut her off by charging at her. She quickly turns into another tiger. Just as I was about to run into her, she jumps out of the way and runs into me, making me fall. She pins me down, so I don't try to do anything. I slowly feel a change starting to happen, and once I look down at myself, my fur has changed back into skin. Same thing with Nyna, who is still pinning me down and is out of breath, like myself. She finally stands up and holds out her hand to help me up. I ignore the gesture and stand up on my own. As I look around, I notice everyone that is still watching has either fear, shock, or both expressed on their faces. I look at Ezra, who has mostly shock written on his face.

"Still attracted to me now?" I ask sarcastically
"Um..." He starts to say
"Tori."

I turn around to face the speaker, which was Talia.

"I would like to talk to you. Privately. Follow me, please." She says
"Why should I follow you? And where are you taking me anyway?"
Talia sighs "Please, Tori. Just for once, obey and listen. I'm just taking you outside for a walk."

I was about to let out a sarcastic remark, but I decide not to. I follow Talia out of the training, and to the outdoors.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Actually listening to her.

Though that isn't as surprising as the guilt that seems to wash over me as we walk away.

Why... why am I feeling this way. I'm not supposed to...

(The day when Ren discovers her powers)

I'm looking over the cliff. I saw Ren jump, and I wanted to see if she was okay, and that's when I saw it. Ren held out her hand to the following boy and she caught him... but she wasn't even holding onto him with her hand. She was holding him... telekinetically.

No... Ren... is Gifted!

I am shocked and absolutely horrified! Speechless! I don't even pay attention to the fact that some Clann agents arrive and take her and the boy with them.

"Agent Darklighter. The Clann agents are taking Agent Walker and the Gifted. Should we-"
"No. Leave them." I interrupt the male Dai Li agent, Nate, in almost a growl

I turn around on my horse to face the rest of the agents.

"Agent Walker is a traitor."
"What?!" They all say in unison
"She's Gifted. She is no longer one of us. She is now our enemy."

The agents all exchange shocked looks with each other, before they turn their attention back to me.

"So, you're saying-" Nate starts to say
"I'm saying never show her mercy. Just because she was once a Dai Li, doesn't mean you should show compassion to her. She will never be one of us ever again. Now, we must leave. The king needs to know of this."

The next day

After I told Kind Adonis of the shocking news regarding Ren being a Gifted, he made me the official Dai Li captain. I was going to go supervise the training for the Gifted army the king is creating, when I received notice from another Dai Li agent that Ansell Vaile had not been here for a couple days.

Hmm. Where could that rat be?

I head to my quarters and proceed to write King Adonis a letter regarding Ansell's absence.

Let's hope the king is forgiving and decides to remove Vaile from the Dai Li. That's about the nicest thing he could do to that menace.

After attaching the letter to an eagle and sending it off the Adonis's castle, I start to think about Ren.

How long has she been hiding her powers? How dare she even work for the king when she should've been locked up. The traitor! How could she betray me like that!

I become so furious that I begin to wreck my room. Unfortunately, in my fit of rage, I accidentally break this statue that my sister had given me when I bump into my table. I gasp.

No! I-I can't believe I just did that.

I drop to the ground and try to gather up all of the broken pieces. I begin to feel tears in my eyes, but I wipe them away.

No. No. I cannot be this soft. I must ignore all other emotions and embrace only one. Rage.

Author's Note: Yay! I got a chapter done! I hope you all enjoyed this. I wanted Tori to use her powers, but not in a way that it would seem like she's mastered them already. So, since pretty much everyone's powers are tied to their emotions, I decided that Tori should lose control of her powers, just like Haven (sorry for copying you Night Wish, but Tori hasn't really used her powers as much as Haven has. I didn't want to neglect them forever). If you want me to change anything I can. I would revise everything and check for typo, but I have to put away some stuff in my room. :/ Yay cleaning.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-13-2018 at 08:17 AM. Reason: 2018 Minor Editing
Old 12-12-2014, 05:26 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Wow, amazing posts, everyone! You're all really good writers.
I'll have to agree with Lemony though, this moves really fast. Guess I'm not used to it since this had been stalled for so long. I'll try to post tomorrow.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 12-12-2014, 07:46 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Nice post Alexa! However, considering that Ren was one of the Dai Li's top two agents, I don't think that Tori would be able to push her against the wall, or hold her there... she definitely is nowhere near helpless in that respect. She was trained for years to be the best she could be. But other than that, I loved the rest!

Yeah, we are definitely moving again I'm glad!
Old 12-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Okay, I'll change it.

EDIT: I fixed the chapter.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 12-12-2014 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thanks Alexa Thats a lot more reasonable!
Old 12-12-2014, 10:23 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Awesome posts, everyone! And thank you.
I'm also super glad that we're moving along so well!

Haha Alexa, in my post I said "close friends". But, meh, we'll see what happens next!

Aw, thank you so much, Liri! Glad you liked it. Yeah, I like writing characters who have some depth to their personalities. I don't always succeed, but I'd like to think I've written some well-developed characters now and then. Haha, I can't wait to see Ansell and Ren become friends... This will be interesting!
And Liri, Finn and Ren are so cute. Great post!

Lemony, I'm sorry that you're having trouble keeping up! Don't worry, most RPs don't continue at this pace forever. We have our slow periods, and what I like to call our "moments of inspiration".

Alexa, I really liked your post, and I'm perfectly alright with what you did. However, I'd appreciate it if, in the future, you would ask me before borrowing one of my ideas. I'm not trying to be selfish, but some of the ideas that I have come up with, I'd like to be exclusive to my characters... As you may have seen in C:U. Hope that wasn't offensive in any way!

I'll try to post later today or tomorrow. I have another RP I've kind of been neglecting.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Sorry, Night. Although, in my defense, I didn't even notice I copied you until after I posted my chapter. But I won't copy you in the future.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:02 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Oh... I'm sorry then. It's just that the note you put at the end of your chapter made it sound as if you'd done it intentionally. Also, I was not trying to criticize you in any way by what I said in my last post. I apologize if that's what it sounded like. I was simply trying to say a "for future reference" thing.

Anyway, just thought of something - when will Nyna and the Council make their decision, Liri? Hopefully within the next day or two, or else Galy might succeed in getting Ansell kicked out of the Dai Li.
Also, I'd like to ask - when Nyna agrees to train Prince Nikko, is he going to be brought to the Clann, or will she go to Dai Li HQ in order to do it? And if it's the second thing, what will happen to the other Gifted characters' training?

Just things I think we should consider, since they're coming up pretty soon. What else everyone think?

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I believe I added the note after I posted the chapter and realized I copied you, and don't worry. I understand what you said. I'm not mad.

As for the Prince Nikko thing, maybe the king could be so busy with his Gifted army that he doesn't even notice that Nikko is gone (at the Clann HQ, although Adonis wouldn't know that). I don't know. :/
Old 12-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Maybe the Queen tells Adonis that Nikko is going on a trip for awhile?
Old 12-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha, we shall have to wait and see I guess!

I definitely agree! You have some awesome characters Night! Yes, it sure will be interesting! Haha thanks! Finn is pretty adorable

Hmm... I was thinking they would decide by 'tonight.' Or 'tomorrow morning' at the latest. We definitely don't want Ansell losing his job yet!

Hmm... I was thinking they would bring Nikko to the Clann. Iolanthe could 'send him on a trip' to visit his friend... or his cousin... or something like that... At least that would be what she would tell Adonis.

I dunno, what do you guys think?
Old 12-13-2014, 12:08 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Sounds good to me, Liri!
Old 12-13-2014, 01:41 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
If they are gonna decide by tonight we should really start posting

Grace's point of view:
I was looking for one of the Clann to help me with my problem. I walked to the Clann meeting hall, I had a feeling one of the Clann would be there. As I walked closer I saw the room was lighted. Yes! I thought to myself. I was about to knock on the door when I heard talking..arguing. I got the feeling they were making an important decision. A few nights before they were arguing too! I didn't like surprises, so it was tempting to put my ear against the window, but I knew better. I went back to my room and plopped the books down on my chair, I guess Alice will just have to wait.

Authors note:
This can be a starter for the decision about Prince Nikko. Since grace heard arguing you can continue from then. I'm also planning on bringing a new character in.. She'll be part of the Clann. I was just wondering if that were okay with you guys. I'll bring her on as soon as Prince Nikko is brought to the Clann.