PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old Summer Vacation Contest - 2016

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Animal Talent Fairy
View CrystalOakbelle's Photo Album
CrystalOakbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Author
CrystalOakbelle has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Crystal decided to visit Big Ben on her trip to London! She posted this on Instagram for you all.

Old 06-25-2016, 01:47 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
After a bit of flitting around in the travel section of the Home Tree Library Jenny finally decided on a trip to the world of her favorite book: Harry Potter World! Here is a picture of Jenny in each of the parks!

Spoiler for Hogwarts Express:

Spoiler for Hogsmeade:

Spoiler for Diagon Alley:

I love these types of contests so much! Hope there are more in the future for different occasions!

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 06-25-2016 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Fixing Pictures
Old 06-28-2016, 04:27 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
It's so lovely to see what all your guys' pixies have been getting up to this summer!
Old 06-29-2016, 05:18 AM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
Being a Animal fairy, Foxfeather decided to visit the animals and have some fun. Afterwards there was a BIG feast.

derby weasel2.jpg

Mungo Raccoon.jpg

Tallulah Artic Fox.jpg

Anderson Otter.jpg

fairyfeast1.JPG
Old 06-29-2016, 07:08 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Being an Animal-Talent, Emerald can't seem to get enough of the forests, trees and wildlife on the Mainland. Her idea of a "vacation" is spending more time in the setting she loves! So she decided to hike the Appalachian Trail this summer. Her trusty side-kick, Forestfeather, was of course beside her every step of the way.

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 06-29-2016, 11:06 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Phoebe Bumbleflip went to the beach (and wore an ocean-themed outfit!)
Old 06-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sorry the photos of my fairy on vacation aren't the greatest (my photoshop skills aren't that great. Also I've never been to Bucharest, so, sorry if anything is inaccurate).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexa's P.O.V.

I woke up in my home to the sun shining on my face and my purple hummingbird, Sparkles, humming and buzzing by face.

''Ugh, Sparkles! Not now!'' I whined turning away from her. ''What time is it anyway?'' I look over at my clock to see that it's already past noon! I gasp ''Oh no! I have to get ready! I'm supposed to meet everyone at the Pixie Dust Tree!''

This summer, every fairy and sparrow man is going to the Mainland for summer vacation. I couldn't be more excited! After I got ready, I grabbed my bags and left my home, only after saying goodbye to my pet.

I arrived quite late to the Pixie Dust Tree, even though I was flying fast. I barely had a chance to pause and catch my breath before the Minister of Summer and Queen Clarion appeared before all of us, saying it was time to fly to the Mainland. Thankfully I was able to put my luggage in one of the baskets a dove was carrying. The Minister of Summer then flew onto her beautiful dove and soon everyone was flying through the clouds. I've always loved the feeling of flying through the sky on the way to the Mainland. The drop in temperature, the birds, the faint glimmer of the stars, it's all so lovely.

Finally, we arrive in London. It is here that the Minister of Summer turns to us and says ''Fairies and sparrowmen! It is time for all of you to head to your summer vacation destination. Go find your dove. When you do, on the count of three, you all may fly away.''

During our flight to the Mainland, I strayed from my dove a bit (a friend and I decided to pull a prank on a fellow water fairy. I can't believe she actually thought she was being chased by a flying bear. The bear mask wasn't even that realistic), but it was easy to find her again. After everyone else found their dove, the Minister of Summer counted down to three and then my dove and I were off to Romania!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexa's tweets:

On my way to Romania! #superexcited #feelingflitterific

Day One

Just arrived in Romania! It's so beautiful here! #inbucharest

Day Two

Loving Bucharest so far! #headingtothemarketplace #wantsomeplums #remindsmeofthewintersoldier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaah, yes! I found some plums! #improvedmemory #prettypurple #lookslikeahugeblueberry

Day Three

Decided to go sightseeing. Look at this statue! #socool #ifeelsosmalltho

Day Four

What's the best restaurant to go to in Bucharest? #hungry #needhelp #IfeellikeIshouldbevlogging

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to @animalfairylove9002 for recommending this awesome restaurant! #satisfied #yumyum #wishyouallwerehere

Day Five

Going to go see a play! #shakespeare #amidsummernightsdream #excited

Day Six

Went to the marketplace again and found some beautiful vegetables. #healthydinner2nite

Day Seven

Finally taking a tour of the city! #wonderfulpeople #wonderfulplace #wonderfultour

Day Eight

Went to the pool today! #waterfairyfun #dontworryaboutmywings #protectivecoveringonthem

Day Nine

Saw this squirrel eating an acorn. He was sooo cute! #fawnwouldlovehim #cutie

Day Ten

Only 2 more days left till I head home to Pixie Hollow. Better make the most of the time I have left.

Day Eleven

Decided to buy my souvenirs today. #somethingforme #somethingformybff

Day Twelve

Heading to the marketplace 1 more time before I head home tonight. #dontwannaleave

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omw home now. Loved Bucharest and all the ppl there. #need2goagain #beautifulplace

Day Thirteen/At Home

Back in PH. Glad to be home w/ my pet and friends. #happy #tired #butitsokay #seeyouagainromania
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arrived in Bucharest.jpg (211.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg I feel so small.jpg (142.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg At the Marketplace.jpg (217.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 06-29-2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:44 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Really enjoyed reading all the blog posts that you've shared! They are all so fun and creative! (Wish I was there, haha)
Here's what Alexia shared with me during her summer vacation:

====

Ah, there's no better place than the beach! Those soothing sounds of the rolling waves, the warm sand beneath my feet, the beautiful, never-ending horizon... but most importantly - Lost Things! Yes, I know you're going to scold me for bringing you back what you call "junk" as a souvenir, but lookie here at what I found today! I'm sure you'll know what it is but ooh don't tell me until I've figured it out!

Spoiler for Pic:

(At first I thought it was a fallen star, isn't that silly of me? ) I already have a million ideas for what trinket I can create with this. My pouch is already almost full with all sorts of treasures, I'll be so busy with polishing, moulding and chiselling once I come back home. But until then, wish me luck!

Fly with you,
~Alexia

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-01-2016, 02:57 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Alexia went in search of her lost shaker of salt and ended up here

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 07-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
With her dearest friend Hazel, Ruby explored one of the countless yet one-of-a-kind forests on the Mainland.
Inspired by the calm light, she began to paint the grand beauty of the scene.
Click the image to view the full version

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 07-04-2016, 03:42 AM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Alas, I have several diary entries to share. I've never been to Svalbard, but it is a real place.

June 26th
We have landed in a new spot this year. Unfortunately it is cold and is basically like winter. Quite literally it is 35 degrees as I speak. Some fairies call it Norway, but it really is only an island owned by that country, and it is called Svalbard by the clumsies. It seems late to bring in summer, but apparently it comes later at this place (as noted by the fact of the temperature being only 35!) I would hardly like to live here in the winter when the winter fairies are icing it at full force! On the upside, we only plan to spend two weeks here (which includes the other islands nearby.) Considerably less than other spots we would go to. ~Primrose

June 27th
I have never been more cold. I don't even know if the Winter Woods are this cold (though Rosemary tells me that they are.) Some fairies are rather enjoying themselves as I know they don't usually spend much time near winter ever. Or are they just glad for an excuse to drink hot cocoa?
To continue, we are living in the ground. A tiny cave (that you have to crawl through to get to) that we have warmed up with crackling fires, and over the decades, have hollowed out even more room so that each fairy could have a separate space to rest. On the upside, it is rather amazing. And the cave is nice and warm too. A few baking talents came along with us and provide us with daily hot hocoa and tea for when we return from the bringing on of summer.
This morning we started our work with the bringing on of the vegetation. There are no trees here, so I am often afraid of accidentally being seen. Especially since there is no night here. They call it the Midnight Sun. ~Primrose

June 28th
I saw a polar bear! I shall never go near it. It was something to behold though, that's for sure. From a safe distance. :P I saw several clumsies as well. Thankfully I was not spotted! ~Primrose

Last edited by Primrosesweet; 07-04-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread