PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-21-2015, 04:07 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Thanks guys! It's alright. I just thought Nik might still be afraid since he is in a new place and I'm sure the Dai Li never messed with the prince so I thought Tori might shock him. I fixed the chapter, anyway.

P.s. Did anyone catch "The Hobbit" reference in the chapter?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-21-2015 at 04:24 AM.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:54 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great posts guys!

Marionette, I don't mind if you put it on wattpad as long as you credit all of us

Nice skits haha

Thanks Night, Ren would definitely appreciate that. He can totally call her Lyren in private though

Great post Alexa! I love getting to see a little more of Tori's past! I totally knew what bláth fiáin meant! I'm part Irish And I recognized the song, and I caught your Hobbit reference! Nice

Hmm... yeah, I think maybe Nikko would be a little frightened in the moment, mostly because he was so startled, but I don't think he would stay super afraid for long or anything. I mean, he had to deal with Galy and Ren! Haha.

One question Night, is Ansell going to close his mind to Ren again? If so, would he close his walls fully, or less than before? Just wondering. I think it would be funny to have them continue to have telepathic conversations, especially during the sleepover! Haha! I can imagine them groaning over some of the things being talked about, and joking about them telepathically. Just an idea though We don't have to do that if you don't want to!

Also, what were you envisioning made everything go black for the Dai Li? It was obviously something the Clann did, but what did they do exactly?

Hmm... maybe instead of Irish, it could be called Iiri, and instead of English it could be called Anglatti.

I will try to post sometime soonish!

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 01-21-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:59 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Thanks, Liri! I fixed my chapter to make it to where Nik didn't act totally scared. I can edit it again, though. Galy got knocked out by Talia (she could've done it on purpose or somehow accidentally) and that's what made everything go black. I like Iiri and Anglatti. I'll edit my post and put those words in.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Ok sounds good Alexa!

I'll hopefully post later!
Old 01-22-2015, 12:31 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Wow, awesome posts. Alexa, Tori's memory of her mother was really beautiful! And it's cool how Marie is Irish and English - or well, the Alagaesian version.
Lemony, I'm glad Joy and Nik are getting to be friends!
Thanks for yet another round of hilarious skits! They make this RP that much more amusing.

Haven: Why do I keep getting attacked by things?! A dinosaur, Tori's goat, and now a volcano?
Ansell: Sleeping Beauty, huh? Well, I'm certainly pretty enough for the part.
Sierra: Ooh, a fairy? Awesome!

Marionette, I'm with everyone else on the Wattpad thing - I don't mind, as long as all of us are credited.

Haha, that's an awesome idea, Liri! I'd love it if Ansell and Lyren were having telepathic conversations. And that sounds hilarious! No, Ansell isn't going to block Ren again... But, well, there's still some parts of the story that I've withheld. Mainly because I'm still working on it. You still don't know who Ansell's dad is, or what happened to him. It's actually a lot more significant than what happened to his mom.

Off topic: I like the names Iiri and Anglatti as well, but on my font, at first I thought you had typed "Liri" with the L in lowercase. I was just about to ask you if we could all have countries in Alagaesia named after us when I realized it was an "I"... Oops!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-22-2015, 12:42 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thank you, Night!

Lemony, the skits you post are really funny.

Okay, so I decided to create Nate, the Dai Li agent, we keep mentioning. I imagined him like this but some of you guys might have imagined him differently. I can always recreate him, if you want me to Here he is, anyway. Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lord-of-the-Rings-Doll-Divine Nate.jpg (169.9 KB, 21 views)
Old 01-22-2015, 01:10 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh that's really cool Alexa. His uniform looks so much like Jackals Kil'tse outfit.

( I notice I say the word Oh a lot ) :P
I still haven't come up with all the Dai Li nicknames yet though which is something I need to work on
Tori could be Pained since she is pained about her past

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 01-22-2015 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:22 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
So far all the posts are going great! I'll post the story on wattpad as soon as I can... I'll tell you my account name when it's out.

@blaze of glory, Caroline and Grace are the only ones that are related for my characters
Old 01-22-2015, 10:29 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha! Poor Haven

Glad you liked my idea Night! Yeah, thats what I figured. I was pretty sure he didn't tell her everything, after all, she didn't tell him completely everything either. She didn't tell him about the lady who found her or what happened after that day. But I'm glad he won't close her out again! Bringing on the telepathic conversations!

Haha! Thats funny! Yeah, you know me! I name countries after myself all the time

Nate looks good to me! (Well, he isn't good, I mean he is bad, but... you get the point! Haha)

I'm working on my post right now!
Old 01-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Nice picture, Alexa. Yeah, I noticed we all started mentioning Nate a lot in our Dai Li posts. I wonder what we'll decide to do with him... It seems like he's becoming Galy's henchman or something.
Out of curiosity, Alexa and Lemony, do you want Galy and Zora to like Ivan or hate him? I never really figured that part out (likely because I rarely post as Ivan ) I already know he doesn't exactly get along with Ansell.
Haha! You know, it would be totally awesome if we did have countries named after us.

News of the sleepover travelled fast among the Clann. Apparently, any Gifted who wanted to attend was invited.
I walked down the hall, looking for Joy, Grace, or Haven. I definitely hoped they decided to go. It sounded like a lot of fun.
I heard the sounds of conversation up ahead. Turning the corner, I spotted Joy, talking to Cadence and a guy I didn't know.
"Yes, I'd love to go! It will be so much fun," Joy was saying to Cadence when I approached.
"It seems like fun, Cadence. Sure, I'm in," the boy added. He turned for a moment and I recognized him. It was the new guy, who'd just been introduced in training today. I remembered that he was actually pretty good at his Gifts, despite being new here. Nik, I think his name was. He looked to be a few years older than me, maybe 18.
"Wonderful." Cadence smiled at both of them. "I can't wait to see you both there tonight. It'll give all of us a chance to know each other a little better, especially all the newer Gifted."
"Are you talking about the sleepover?" I asked, approaching. "If so, count me in as well!"
"That's great! Looking forward to seeing all of you there, then." Cadence smiled at all of us, then walked away.
Joy grinned at me. "This is going to be the best!"
"Let me guess... Are you Haven, Grace or Stacia?" Nik asked teasingly.
"I'm Stacia. How did you know?" I asked, mystified.
"Joy mentioned those names," he winked at her. I wondered how they'd come to be friends.
I laughed. "Well, good guess. It's Nik, right?"
"Yeah. I was just asking Nik where he was from," Joy informed me.
"So Meredith, huh? I heard it's really pretty there," Nik said to Joy, and for some reason, it almost sounded as if he wanted to avoid her question. He turned to me. "So where are you from?"
I was a bit confused by his evasion, but I brushed it off. Maybe he was from a really poor part of Alagaesia or something, and didn't want that fact to be known. "Oh, I'm from Dalvinia. Brr," I said jokingly, though I felt a twinge of nostalgia. I thought wishfully about my family and our little village.
"Really? I've always wanted to visit the Northern villages. Well, anyway, I'm from... Belgaria," Nik said, after a short pause.
Hmm, I guess he wasn't trying to avoid the question after all. I must have been imagining it.
"Cool," Joy said enthusiastically. She turned to me. "Do you know if Haven and Grace are going to the sleepover?"
"I hope so. I was just coming to find you guys to ask you that, actually," I replied. "Well, I'm sure most of the Gifted here would be happy for a chance to get to know each other. Though maybe we shouldn't invite Tori," I said, only half-joking. "I have a feeling she would not exactly be the life of the party."
"Um, yeah, Tori is a bit... intense," Nik said, grimacing in a way that made me think he'd recently had an encounter with her.
"That's one way of putting it," I agreed. "Well, anyway, I'm going to try and find the others. Nice meeting you, Nik. See ya, Joy!"
"Bye, Stacia! See you at the sleepover," Joy said cheerfully.
I smiled to myself as I walked away. The new guy seemed pretty nice. But, try as I might, I couldn't shake the feeling that he was hiding something... Something big.

(We did decide Nikko would be 18, right? That's what I remembered, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll post for Ivan or Hanna soon - not sure which one yet.)

Thank you, Alyce and Jenny

Last edited by Night Wish; 01-22-2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Word filter
Old 01-22-2015, 10:51 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks, guys! Great chapter, Glory! Wait, Nik is 18? I thought he was 14 or 15. :/

Lemony, I don't think "Pained" should be Tori's Dai Li nickname because no one really knows her backstory or anything so Hope wouldn't know she's pained by something.

I don't really know what to do with Nate. :/

I look forward to your chapter, Liri.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:08 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
You're welcome, Alexa! And great picture of Nate! Meh, you don't have to do anything specific with Nate if you don't want to. You can just make him "that random Dai Li agent who really admired Galy" or something.

I'm definitely looking forward to the telepathic conversations! This is going to be fun.
Haha, oh yes, definitely! You know, when we couldn't come up with a name for Shang and Laurel's kingdom, we could've just gone with "Liri"!

Great post Glory! Actually, I don't remember what we decided on either! But I agree that Nikko should be around eighteen, since he is going to be King at the end... He should at least be the same age as most of our agents.

Last exam tomorrow, and it should be an easy one, so I'll post soon!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-22-2015, 11:23 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Great post Glory! Only one thing, both Gifted and non-Gifted are invited. It's everybody.

Yes, we decided Nikko is 18 since he will be king sorta soon... so he should be old enough to be a ruler.

Haha! We totally should have Night! King Shang and Queen Laurel of the Kingdom of Liri. I like it!

Good luck with your last exam!

I hardly dare to breathe in the moment after I said my name aloud for the first time in years. I waited, frozen, waiting for something to happen. Anything. The world to come crashing in… or worse, tears. I haven’t cried in so long…

“Lyren.” He says, breaking into my thoughts. “I like it.”
“Uh… thanks.” I reply, feeling slightly self-conscious.
“I promise I won’t say it out loud near other people.” Ansell says, still seriously.
“You better not!” I say, shaking my finger at him in mock severity, but grateful for his promise. I wasn’t ready to have everyone calling me that yet. But, surprisingly, it was nice to hear someone say my real name again. And no, the world didn’t end, and I didn’t cry either.
“Now come on! We can’t have people thinking I actually hung out with you!” He says, in mock horror.
I laughed, “They would probably think I am controlling you with my mind or something!” I wiggle my fingers at him, pretending to use a magic spell on him.
“Yes, master. What will you have me do?” He replies, pretending to be under my spell.
“Watch it, I might take you up on that!” I retort, laughing. “Now, march soldier!” I say, pointing down the hall.

We start to walk out of the corner, and I notice that he hasn’t blocked me out again.

We stop in the hall to go our separate ways.
“Pleasure talking in our own little corner of the world!” He says, making me smile and laugh.
:The pleasure was all mine,: I reply telepathically, and he grins. :See ya around.:
He nods, and we wave. I then walk down the hall towards my room, and he walks the other way.

In the hall, I bump into Cadence.
“Hey Ren!” she greets me, “You wanna come to a sleepover tonight? Everyone here is invited. Boys will sleep in one room, girls in another. It will give us all a chance to get to know each other better.”
“Sure Cadence. Why not.” I reply, offering a smile.
She looks surprised I said yes, but she smiles back warmly, “Great! I’ll see you tonight!” She says, waving and continuing down the hall.

I continue walking, and then I bump into Joy and 'Nik' talking in the hall.
"Hey Ren!" Joy says cheerily, "This is Nik. Nik this is Ren.” Joy says, introducing us.
“Pleased to meet you, Nik.” I say calmly.
“Uh… yeah. You too.” He looks perplexed, confused as to why I am not betraying who he really is.
“Well, I should go. I have things I need to do. See you later Nik!” Joy says cheerily, walking away.

“Walk with me?” I say to the prince, firmly but still gently, not really asking.
“Uh.. ok… sure.” He says, and I lead him down the hall and outside.

Once we were outside, I turned to face him, crossing my arms. “So, the Crown Prince of Alagaesia is Gifted.” I say quietly.
“Uh.. yeah… about that…” He starts.
“Oh please. I watched you use your Gift earlier today. I know you are Gifted, so stop acting like a scared child. I’m obviously not going to tell anyone who you are Nikko.” I retort.
“Why? Why are you doing this?” He asks.
“Do I look like I can go back to the Dai Li? Your father would kill me. He wouldn’t bother putting me in his little army, he can’t trust me anymore.”
“You could be faking your Gifts to infiltrate the Clann, how do I know you aren’t going to tell my father I’m here? He’d kill me too you know. He’d stage a little ‘accident’ for me, hide the fact that his son was an abomination in his eyes.”

I narrowed my eyes at him.
“You think I’m faking?” I reply in a deadly quiet voice, “You think I enjoyed losing everything?! The only person that was even close to being my friend hates my guts! She would probably ‘accidentally’ kill me on sight! I trained to be a Dai Li agent for years.” I spit out the last words.
He opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.
“You think I’m faking?!” I say. :Still think I’m faking now? Huh? I’m talking to you, Nikko. In. Your. Mind.:
He is left speechless, clearly regretting accusing me.

“Look, Ren... I’m sorry... I shouldn’t have doubted you. I was afraid…” He begins cautiously.
I sighed, the anger draining out, “I know. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t take out my anger on you. It isn’t your fault.”
Then he gives me a perplexed look.
“What? Did I grow an extra eye?”
“N-no! Sorry, you are just really different now. You are… nice.”
“Wanna bet?” I say, in mock anger, then I give him a small smile. “Yeah, I’m different. I guess the Dai Li me wasn’t the real me. Now go get something to eat. You look like a twig.”
He grins and runs inside.

Nice. Huh. I guess I’m nice now.

And, I have a friend. Multiple friends. Real friends, not whatever Galy and I were.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:33 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Your right Alexa no one really knows about Tori's past... I'm not sure what to call her exactly but she does need a nickname.. Great character Glory and Liri ( I almost called you Ren )

I had this idea I know the story will end soon and Nikko becomes King, but what if we kinda continued the story with the same or some of the same characters ( depending on if they die ) maybe the characters try to find out why they are Gifted or something like that? It was just an idea to keep the story going since it's really awesome guys if you guys don't like that idea or want to end it after this I'm fine with that as well
Old 01-22-2015, 11:38 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great chapter, Liri! I can't wait the he sleepover! Jackal is getting impatient.

Me: JACKAL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!
Jackal: Watching "The Dark Knight"! The Joker is a lot like my brother the Joker! Isn't that strange?
Me: *under breath* And you act so smart in the story. -_-

That is a good idea, Lemony. We could always make that the sequel. Or maybe the sequel could be set during modern times where there are finally cars and computers. Gifted haven't been seen for ages, until our characters discover that they are Gifted! During this time, a mysterious evil arises and people are mysteriously disappearing. And what's strange is that those that do disappear are Gifted or are related to Gifted. Our characters, after meeting each other, run away. They find an old , abandoned base in the wilderness (the Clann base) and settle there. When they look around they find ancient books regarding the Clann and their agents and other Gifted. Our characters soon create a new Clann and set out to destroy the mysterious evil that lurks in the shadows...

I don't know. It's just an idea.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-22-2015 at 11:45 PM.