PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges

Badges Talk about all the possible badges in the game, what is required, tips to obtaining them, etc.

Old Sixth Year Fairy.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Speed Chat Sixth Year Fairy.

Hello, Fairies!

Wow! I haven't posted for a while in the forums!
Many of the Older Fairies might know of a thread called the Oldest Founding Fairy.

I remembered that someone once posted that there was a fairy whose arrival day was January 8th, 2007. Which means that by now, she has got her Sixth Year Badge! Unfortunately, none of us have any information about her.

The other Oldest Fairies' whose arrival days are very close are from January 16th, 18th, 21st and 24th.

Has anybody seen the badge yet? How do you think it will look like?

Thanks.

Happy Flapping!
Jillian Snowdew.