PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Activities

Activities Gaming threads & other threads to give bored pixies something to do. Post count is off in this forum & new threads are moderated!

Old What's the first thing you think of? #5

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-24-2020, 07:39 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Fly with you, everybody! I've been so busy in the mainland but I finally have time to flitter around Pixie Hollow Forums lately. How have you all been doing? I hope you all enjoy this game I came up with!

The Game

1. Every round starts with the first letter of the alphabet (A), and ends in the last letter of the alphabet (Z).

2. A post should start with a noun (or verb) that could be, but not limited to item/food/tradition/event/holiday/activity/pet/occupation that is found on the Mainland!

3. After that, you write the Pixie Hollow equivalent of that noun! It could start with any letter, not necessarily the one you started with.

4. The next poster replies with a mainland noun starting with a letter that corresponds after the post before it.

For Example:

Mainland Noun: A Airplane!
Pixie Hollow Equivalent: Snowy Owl used for delivery

(The next person starts with the letter B)

I will start with the first post to kick it off!

A for Armchair!

Pixie Hollow Equivalent: Leaf chair!

(Next person starts with a B)

Last edited by Daisybelle; 01-11-2023 at 08:34 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 07-25-2020, 02:43 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Great idea, Daisybelle!

B for Book
Pixie Hollow Equivalent: Leaf journal

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 05-06-2021, 10:18 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
C for Crazy Cakes
Mainland Equivalent - UNO

(I swapped it, I know. )