PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Secret of the Purple Pixie Dust

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:20 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great posts, everyone!

"Maybe this is becoming a trend," I suggest as the four of us fly toward the three other fairies. "I mean, there's now eight fairies with purple dust, when yesterday there were none! Maybe everyone's going to have it soon?"
"Maybe. Who knows?" Hazel says thoughtfully.
"Hmm... Did any of you notice that some fairies are looking... sick?" Ruby asks, glancing around.
Now that she pointed it out, I see a couple fairies near us flying in an awkward, off-kilter way, looking dull and listless. A sparrow man breaks into a sudden coughing fit. Another fairy is shivering uncontrollably, and a friend wrapped a coat over her shoulders.
"Yes, I've noticed it too," Hazy agrees worriedly. "Do you think that it's an outbreak of the fairy flu?"
"I hope not... This is strange, but I think those might be the fairies that were sitting in the water-talent section with us at the Arrival," Glory points out.
I hadn't noticed that, not being the most observant fairy around. But now that I take a closer look, I realize that most of the sick-looking fairies are, indeed, water talents. With a few tinkers in their midst as well.
We didn't have time to discuss it further, as we had finally caught up to the group of three fairies. Just in time to hear the tinker fairy with short, dark hair, introducing herself in a bright voice.
"Fly with you, Infinity," she says before turning to the garden fairy with the lemon hat. "My name's Peanut. What's yours?"
"I'm Lemony," the garden fairy replies with a grin. Talk about a perfect name!
"Fly with you!" I call out to the small group. All three fairies spin around. "Sorry, we don't mean to barge in, but we couldn't help but notice..."
The tinker with the long red hair - Infinity - glances behind my friends and I to see our purple-coated wings. Her eyes widens. "You have the purple dust too?"
"Yes!" Glory exclaims. "We were wondering if you knew anything about it? I'm Glory, by the way, and these are Hazel, Ruby, and Misty."
Unfortunately, we learn that these three fairies know no more than we do about the mysterious purple pixie dust.
The dark-haired tinker, Peanut, looks a little nervous. It is a bit daunting, meeting so many fairies in such a short amount of time... I give her a reassuring smile.
"Your hat is so wonderfully unique," Ruby tells Lemony with a smile. I nod in agreement.
"Thank you! A lot of fairies think it's strange," Lemony says with a laugh.
Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a flash of purple. I turn to see a garden fairy with white-blonde hair falling to just above her shoulders fly away from the Pixie Dust Tree. She has her wings slightly tucked up against her shoulders, and is slipping quietly around the crowds of fairies, as if wanting to remain unseen.
"Make that nine fairies with the mysterious new dust," I say, grinning.

(Hope I controlled everyone's characters right. I tried to make them act just as you'd all written them in your posts.
River, the fairy at the end is Amethyst, if you couldn't tell. I was trying to not leave her out.)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 08-06-2015, 03:01 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
So sorry for not posting, everyone! I just got back from sleep away camp without notice. May I please have a quick recap? Thank you!
Old 08-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great posts, everyone!

Hi Jenny, hope you had fun at camp. Actually, you're just in time - we are just getting to the part where fairies are starting to become sick.

Hmm, not much has happened actually, just our characters meeting one another. So you didn't miss much. Here's a short recap.

- All of the quest fairies have discovered their ability to make purple pixie dust.
- There was a New Arrival coming, so all our characters went to the Pixie Dust Tree for that.
- The New Arrival was a scribe-talent fairy named Pandora. (She's going to help the questers later on in the story by researching purple pixie dust.)
- Hazel, Ruby, Misty, Glory, Infinity, Peanut, and Lemony have all met/talked to one another, and now they're about to meet Amethyst. Everyone is wondering about the purple dust. Meanwhile, Primrose went to ask Elixa if the color was due to some kind of sickness. Hazel has/is going to invite everyone to her house for tea.
- As everyone is leaving the Pixie Dust Tree, we've all noticed several fairies who look as if they're sick. They are coughing, sneezing, and/or not able to fly very well. Unbeknownst to our characters, these are symptoms of the purple dust illness.

Feel free to have your character jump in at any time!
Old 08-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Welcome back, Jenny! And great recap, Glory!
By the way, I finally finished Ruby's character form. Amazingly, yes. Ruby actually does have a personality.

Name: Ruby
Arrival Day/Age: November 22, 2008; six years old
Appearance: Wavy sienna hair, warm cinnamon brown eyes, peachy tan complexion.
Personality: With her carefree and adventurous spirit, Ruby is an explorer at heart. She is also an avid reader with a passion for learning. Although she may appear to be quiet and reserved, she is extremely friendly and caring to all. Once you get to know her, Ruby can be loud and playful, but above all, she is a loyal friend.
Talent: Animal
Home: A cozy knothole nest on the outskirts of Acorn Summit, so close to the Winter Woods that the longest branches of Ruby's oak tree show the faintest traces of frost.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 08-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh, here I was thinking I had missed a ton
Hi everyone, I'm back! Sorry I haven't been posting, I went on a trip and then when I got back I guess I forgot to post! Everything looks great, and I will hopefully post something later today. (Maybe I'll actually mean it this time! I'm notorious for saying I'll post today, and then not doing it )
Old 08-11-2015, 02:11 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Welcome back Jenny and Hazy! I hope you both had fun.
I'm going to be gone for the rest of the week on vacation. Feel free to control my character.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 08-12-2015, 01:54 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I fly slowly back from the arrival ceremony, I'm in no rush. I made it a point to finish the last batch of my day's clapping for the day this morning; bright and early so that I still caught some of clumsy children's dreams. Suddenly I dip quickly downwards while flying. Huh? That was weird. Normally my flying isn't messy. I straighten myself out and continue flying. I dip down again, this time a little tilted. Then I sneeze. ACHOO! I'm a little blown backwards by my sneeze. I shake myself off. Perhaps I have a cold. Well, I have nowhere to go today I'll go pick up a cup of tea in the tearoom. It's around noon anyway I could have lunch.
I continue to fly in the same pattern, dropping and sneezing, until I finally land in front of the Tearoom door with a giant sneeze.
A fairy lands next to me and asks, "Wow Lizzy, are you alright? That was a big sneeze!" She also giggles a bit. I wipe my nose with my leafkerchief. It's my best fairy friend Willow, a garden talent. She specializes in the trees around Pixie Hollow.
"Fly with you, Willow! Yeah, I think I may have a cold. I've been sneezing like this ever since the arrival ceremony. Even my flying isn't straight! Care to join me for a bit of lunch and a cup of tea?"
"Sure, perhaps it will help with that cold of yours."
We walk into the tearoom and take a seat at our usual table, a medium-sized one near the windows that's covered with purple maple leaves. Our other friends Raindrop, Violet, and Moonstone were already seated with tea and lunch. Raindrop and Moonstone sat next to each other also sneezing into their leafkerchiefs. Violet doesn't like germs so she was seated at the other end of the table with a grossed-out look on her face. She usually carries around soap and leaf towels so she can wipe down the table before we eat and our hands even though we're the only ones who use this table.
"Hello!" Willow said as we came up to the table. I sneezed. Raindrop looked up at me and looked sympathetic.
"You have this too, Lizzy?" She said. I nodded. "It was so sudden! I got it the moment- well both Moonstone and I both got it as we were flying back from the arrival day ceremony. You too?"
"Yeah, I couldn't even fly straight! Perhaps its a small bug going around," I say sitting down and acknowledging the rest of the tearoom.
Majority of the pixies and sparrowmen were sneezing and coughing. The fairies flying looked out of control of their wings. Whatever this bug was, it had the Hollow by storm and soon even Violet who didn't like germs was going to catch this.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:10 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Have we decided what Pandora looks like? Someone gave her blue eyes, and I gave her black hair...

The clock on the pixie post booth was just a few minutes from noon, Primrose glanced as she passed by. She was on time, which was good. Her stop by the hospital had thrown her a little off beat. Hopefully Pandora would be there by now. But there were still a few minutes.
Primrose landed down on the threshold just outside the Tearoom, and pushed the door open. Inside the place was full of fairies, most of whom were on their lunch break. There were not very many places to gather to chat and eat at the same time, so it was always busy.
But wait... Primrose took a seat at an empty table by the window, what was with all the fairies coughing today? Something thick lodged itself inside of her. A fairy at a nearby table sneezed violently.
A serving talent came up to Primrose's table and asked what she wanted. She ordered a pot of chamomile tea with a sprinkle of ginger. Whatever this bug was, she sure did not want to catch it, even though she couldn't seem to shake the thought that part of the sickness was because of her.
The door opened, and Pandora entered, her black hair was braided and had an orange ribbon threaded through it.
Primrose lifted one of her hands and waved the new arrival over to where she was sitting.
“Fly with you!” Pandora exclaimed, sitting down just opposite of her acquaintance.l
“And fly with you as well, Pandora,” Primrose answered. “I just ordered a pot chamomile tea, with a dash of ginger, I hope you are all right with that?”
Pandora shrugged. “I wouldn't know, I haven't tried tea yet.” A grin spread across her glowing face.
Her happiness was contagious; Primrose started to smile too, despite all the feelings of general despair.
“Ferdinand has been showing me a lot of stuff, but it has been mainly books. So far I have learned about the following: The first tinker on the Mainland, the first human encounter apart from Peter Pan and those on Never Land. And also about the sticky plant that spread fluff all over and had a really ugly seed... and etcetera.”
“There was a sticky plant? When was that?” Primrose leaned forward. “I don't think I had arrived yet. Who was involved?”
The serving talent came just then and set a steaming pot of tea in between them. He then set one saucer and teacup down in front of Primrose. “Shall I get another cup for this lady?” he motioned towards Pandora.
“Yes, if you please, I would like a teacup as well,” answered Pandora for herself. “And a sandwich I heard they are delightful.”
“What kind of sandwich would you like?”
“Oh!” she cried in surprise. “You mean there is more than one kind?”
“Rather limitless, unfortunately...” the serving talent sighed, just then realizing that he was dealing with a new talent. “But may I suggest a toasted provolone? I believe it will go excellent with the chamomile tea.”
“Sounds great. Completely fine.” Pandora gave the serving talent a thumbs up.
“Will that be all?”
“Yes,” Primrose folded her hands in her lap. “That will be all.”
Once the server had left, Pandora turned her bright blue eyes towards Primrose. “I know I am new and all... but I cannot help feeling that the purple wings are not normal?”
Primrose shook her head. “No they're not. I just got these this morning, or maybe it started last night. But nothing like this has ever happened before. Even Elixa, the healing talent, has no idea what it is.”
“That is strange. Any idea what caused it?”
“I think it was something in the Never Mine. Several, maybe more, fairies had this happen to them too, and we all had gone into the Mine. I haven't talked to them since, though.”
“Maybe I can look into it?” Pandora suggested, taking the teacup that a server handed to her. “Thanks.”
A weight seemed to suddenly lift. “Would you?”
“Yeah! I would love to do something meaningful!”
Primrose gave her a huge smile. “You have no idea how much that would mean to me.”

Last edited by Primrosesweet; 08-22-2015 at 11:47 PM.