PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old what was your biggest highlight or memory in pixie hollow?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-30-2015, 06:02 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rubysparklejoy's Photo Album
Rubysparklejoy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Amuzed
Rubysparklejoy has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Post what was your biggest highlight or memory in pixie hollow?

so what was your favorite(s) memory during your time in pixie hollow?
being a veteran fairy, i have quite a few highlights but what sticks out to me the most is the pretend adventures or later known to me as (role play) me and my fairy friends would pretend to take care of people, serve food and perform and create stories... pratically anywhere!
so what stuck out to you the most and maybe those who acompanied you!

fly with you later, - Ruby.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:41 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I have too many memories, but I'll talk about all my fairies winning a fashion contest at least once.

Silver won a fashion contest with Camp Counselor Jazzy during 2012 Camp Pixie Dust when the theme was blue. Jazzy said that the name was Silver Icegem and I was confused because there wasn't a Silver Icegem in the meadow. Jazzy meant to say Silver Iceriver!

Snowflake won at least two fashion contest. One of them was during 2012 Camp Pixie Dust when the theme was pink and Camp Counselor Perry announced the winner. The second one was during the 2013 Mermaid Party when the them was Merfairy and Pixie Pal Jazzy announced the winner.

Marigold won a contest during the 2012 Autumn Equinox when the theme was Autumn. I think it was Fawn that announced it but it might've been one of the Pixie Pals.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Since I can't single out one favorite memory or highlight, I'll post my Top 5

5. Animal Derby! I loved playing Animal Derby! Me and a couple friends used to dress up as 'Ninjas' in all black racing outfits and helmets to race, which only added to the fun

4. The Tearoom. Whenever I was bored or just wanted to play a game of cards, Tearoom was the place to be. If you went to one of the more crowded servers, most likely you would find someone to play cards with, or while you were waiting, you could order some tea and cookies from one of the Role-playing fairies!

3. Decorating. I. Loved. Decorating. Sure, most of the time my homes just looked like a big mess, but it was still fun to decorate it as a house or a Winter Wonderland.

2. Parties. I loved the parties! I would save up for days buying games, and then I would have a big party with decorations, food, everything!

1. Friends. I made a lot of great friends in Pixie Hollow, some of which I've been able to keep in contact with through other games. They were really what made Pixie Hollow, Pixie Hollow. Needless to say, without them, I probably would have stopped believing in Fairies a long time ago.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Great thread! It's way too hard to decide on a single memory, but I'll do my best to keep it brief.
  • For me, what stood out the most were those "first impressions". I remember the time when I was first complimented about my fairy's outfit (the blue one on the right). I was so surprised and grateful that I showered them with thank you's. I was still a new Arrival at the time, so I had no idea that it was completely normal to be kind to others like this in Pixie Hollow!
  • I agree that the role-playing in the game was very fun! I remember the time when I first came along to an in-game event. We were baking in the Tearoom with Baker Jazzy. I was surprised at how creative pixies could be with their role-plays! Practically every other event I've been in was pretty incredible, especially when not many pixies would visit and you could get to sit and chat with the Famous Fairies.
  • It's also worth mentioning the Pixie Mod Parades that were organised on PHF, it was a blast to get to fly with everyone from shop to shop and talk about things.
  • I can list all the times I've spent with friends, just chatting and most likely being silly too but it would take too long. If you can recall whisper conversations with me or meet-ups, just know that I remember every single one.

Then there are more obvious highlights like badge milestones and being featured on the Leaderboards. I'm sure those are achievements that every pixie would be proud of.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Well, for me I think my favorite memories and deepest impressions were creating my animal talent, Chipmunk Merrymint, and creating her home. Exploring the meadows as an animal talent fairy was awesome and made it really feel like I could be in Pixie Hollow. Mostly I think the experience stood out because no other game I've ever played has enabled me to play independently and not feel forced into doing things...yet while being given so many opportunities to gather (it was so interactive) ingredients and participate in special events. The game's events and decorations started to become something that made holidays on the mainland even more special, greater to look forward to, you know?

Riverbow
Old 06-06-2015, 02:39 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
The memory that I definitely cherish the most from all of my Pixie Hollow experiences is when my story had gotten featured on the Pixie Postings! It was only three days before Christmas when I had woken up early in the morning to play on PH... As I almost always used to do, as soon as I had arrived in the game I went to read the Pixie Postings, and there it was! It wasn't long until I had woken up everyone in the house to see it (as Onionleaf said, it's an achievement that any pixie would be proud of! ) and after that the whole family went outside of the house and we all gave each other a big hug.

On that same exact day I joined PHF!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!
Old 06-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Ah, that was the magical thing about Pixie Hollow, fun anywhere you go! I would always role play all the time. In Pixie Hollow, we were already role playing no matter where we were. My friends and I would have jobs in restaraunts, adopt centers, or cafes and potion shops. I remember the times when I would have a family in Pixie Hollow. I remember the time I lived in the wild, and would go hunting in the wilderness. I would never stop having fun!

Another amazing thing in Pixie Hollow is that you have the power to express and do anything! The unlimited clothing, quests, decor and dyes. The players of pIxie Hollow are the most creative ones. Even the never council admitted that. This leads us to the contests and spotlights.

Whenever there was a fashion spotlight, my friend Sophie and I would immediately rush to work on our outfits together. For the Disney spotlight, we decided to be Cece and Rocky from Shake It Up which changed to Evanora and Theodora. The spotlights, an amazing gathering for us fairies. I love how creative Pixie hollow is.

Another thing I love about Pixie Hollow is that you can experience the fun summery nights and days, and shimmering falls and winters no matter how cold it is in real life. Pixie Hollow was like the sun for me. Oh, Pixie Hollow! A world like Pixie Hollow deserves to be recognized.